剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
My boss's boss is kind of like the Wizard of Oz,
我上司的上司喜欢绿野仙踪
and he has a doctor who's gonna help me.
他找了个医生来帮我
Really?
真的吗
Maybe he could help you, too?
或者他也能帮到你
Okay.
好啊
Okay.
好
We went to bat for you.
我们为你争取过了
You have to tell us everything.
你得告诉我们事情的所有经过
It had nothing to do with the outcome.
这和后来的事没关系
It could determine the outcome of this trial.
这和审判结果息息相关
There were two people with bad blood between them.
两个关系恶劣的人
One came down alive.
其中一个活着下来了
And one of them wears a mask and a cape
这人还带着面具 披着斗篷
and refers to his alter ego in the third person -
把第二人格说成是在场的第三人
That's you.
这就是你
Viper, we can't afford any more surprises.
维普尔 我们不能再出问题了
You have to walk us through
你得告诉我们
your relationship with the purse snatcher.
你和那个夺包贼的关系
He was a troublemaker! All right?
他是个麻烦精 行了吗
And most of my student interactions end up in conflicts.
大多数情况下我和学生会起冲突
Okay. How many in a week?
一周几次
I hand out parking tickets.
我发停车罚单
On a typical day,
有一天
I nearly come to blows with four or five students,
甚至和四五个学生大打出手
most of them female.
大多是女生
Women are generally more strident
女的被开违规停车罚单后
after receiving a parking citation.
总会大呼小叫
Contrary to what you two might think,
可能跟你们俩想的不一样
not everyone has what it takes
并非所有人都有条件
to be a parking-enforcement officer.
成为停车管♥理♥员♥
All right?
明白了吗
You know what we should have done?
你知道我们早该做件什么事吗
Wheeler motion. Wheeler motion.
提出惠勒议案 惠勒议案
Oh, great.
这回好了
Oh, this just keeps getting better.
有好戏看了
What's up?
干嘛呢
Just talking to your mom.
和你妈聊聊天
She wants to know if I've ever killed anyone.
她想知道我杀过人没有
In the line of duty, of course.
当然是指当班的时候
Have you?
那你杀过没
Oh, Wendy claims that she hasn't,
温蒂说是没有
but it just may be too soon for her to talk about it.
不过可能是因为我们还不太熟吧
No, it's just because I haven't used my firearm yet in the field.
不 是因为我出勤的时候还没开过枪
Aw. Well, you know, all in good time.
你知道吗 早晚有机会的
Colleen, what do you say we hit the jacuzzi?
科琳 我们去泡个澡怎么样
I mean what do you say
我是说我们来做
we make some of your famous brownies?
你拿手的布朗尼蛋糕怎么样
Great idea.
好主意
There we go.
好极了
I'm sorry about this.
真不好意思
We're grown-ups.
我们都是大人了
We've shut the door.
门也关上了
We can do what we want.
可以为所欲为了
Not really how I envisioned this part.
这跟我想的可不太一样
I've got to get her out of here.
我得把她请出去
How's the Viper case?
维普尔那个案子怎么样了
Oh, no, no. Please.
不 别说这个 求你了
Don't kill the mood.
不要破坏气氛
We're getting pummeled.
我们出师不利
You know what I do when I get stuck on a case?
你知道我办案碰壁的时候会怎么办吗
Eat a jelly doughnut and plant evidence?
吃个果冻甜甜圈捏造证据吗
I slow my roll.
我放慢脚步
First, do you believe he's innocent?
首先 你相信他是清白的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, he honestly thinks he's making the city safer.
我是说 他真以为可以保卫城市安全
How can you not love a guy who thinks
一个以为可以一跃而过高楼的人
he can leap a tall building in a single bound?
你能不爱他吗
Except he can't.
可他办不到
I guess.
也许吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. Nothing.
没事 没事
You need to talk to Jared.
你得和杰尔德谈谈
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I promise this will happen.
我保证下次准能成
So, this is right above the stoner's apartment.
这是那个瘾君子的公♥寓♥的正上方
Maybe the victim wasn't the only one who flew off that building.
说不定死者不是唯一从楼顶跳出去的人
You think Viper did?
你觉得维普尔也跳了吗
Yeah. I think he jumped off that building, landed on this roof,
对 我觉得他从那栋楼跳到了这边屋顶
and that was the thud that the stoner heard.
所以那个瘾君子才听到了一声重响
Is that Viper's cape?
那个是不是维普尔斗篷上的
Let me call it in and make it admissible.
得叫警♥察♥来 让它成为有效证据
Why would he be on this roof if the victim was on that one?
死者在那边屋顶上 他怎么会在这边
This didn't go down the way Viper said.
这个跟维普尔说的有出入
We need to have a heart-to-heart with out superhero.
我们得和超级英雄交交心了
Last time.
最后再问一遍
What really happened up on that roof?
在屋顶上到底发生了什么事
I couldn't have been more clear.
我已经说得非常清楚了
That's my story.
我的说法就是这样
Okay. Your story could send you to prison.
你的说法♥会♥把你送进监狱的
We also have a pretty tough case on our hands.
这案子我们也难办啊
You admitted you tried to vanquish him,
你承认过要制♥服♥他
so now they've got you on intent.
现在他们掌握了你的动机
Viper, we're gonna put you on the stand again.
维普尔 你还得再出庭一次
What for?
为什么
To tell your story.
让大家听听你的故事
Very well.
那好吧
Dude, why'd you stop me?
兄弟 你干嘛不让我说
We have proof of what happened.
我们有证据证明事实真♥相♥
We don't have proof that supports his version.
我们没有证据支持他的说法
I know. That's why we have to prove that Viper's human.
我知道 所以我们要证明维普尔是普通人
You're gonna break his heart, aren't you?
你会让他心碎的 是吧
Yep.
没错
The original 1904 property deed
1904年的原始财产契约
guarantees that egress and water rights
保证了房♥主为牲畜提供的
established by homeowners for cattle and horses
饮水活动设施
be honored by subsequent homeowners.
下任房♥主必须继续维持
I can't believe you're dusting off
没想到你会搬出
a 100-year-old farming provision.
一百年前的农业条款
Well, we'll do whatever it takes to get my house back.
为了拿回姐的房♥子 姐什么都做得出来
Glenn, we're just following the law.
格列 我们不过是照章办事
Besides, with seven grass-fed Jersey cows
再说 有七头吃草的泽西牛
moving across the yard every morning and every afternoon,
早晚在庭院里闲逛
you won't have to hire landscapers.
连园艺设计师都免了
What?
什么
No one's had cattle in Encino in 80 years.
恩西诺八十年来就没出现过牲畜
I don't know about that,
这我不清楚
but Colleen's former neighbor, Abe Vroman,
不过科琳以前的邻居 艾贝·弗隆曼
says he talked to Colleen about it.
说他跟科琳谈了这事
and now he just wants to exercise his rights.
现在他也想践行他的权利
It's rough timing.
形势不利啊
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
Abe's made a written request
艾贝提出了书面申请
that you honor his bovine passage rights
要求你尊重科琳扩延给他的
that Colleen extended to him.
牛群出入的权利
You can get validated in the front.
你可以去前台确认一下
You did it.
真有你的啊
I think I did.
那是当然
Peter.
皮特
After a long, wine-filled dinner in the Palisades,
去帕利塞德享用过一顿漫长的美酒晚餐后
Colleen and I figured out how to get her house back.
我和科琳想出了拿回她房♥子的办法
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表