剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Sometimes, yes. And sometimes, no.
有时候可以 但有时候 不行
Maybe we shouldn't be partners.
也许我们不应该做这个合伙人
We're not doing it.
我们不做了
Damien...
达米恩
Unfortunately, you were right.
很不幸 你说对了
I need you to pull the trigger.
我需要你来推波助澜了
Hey, got a minute?
有空吗
I want to talk to you about Franklin and Bash.
我想跟你谈谈弗兰克林和巴什
I can't believe that i'm in the same
真不敢相信我和他们
professional club as those two.
在同一个职业俱乐部
I was the swing vote that made them partners.
我是他们成为合伙人的那决定性一票
You?
怎么是你
My uncle is infectious.
我叔叔真是个很有感染力的人
You ever read the firm's partnership agreement,
你读过事务所的合作契约吗
all 206 pages?
所有206页的内容
Boilerplate. Some.
都是样板文件 有些是
But also provisions that protect the firm
但也有条款保护事务所不受
from partners who don't behave in a professional manner.
那些不守职业操守的合伙人的侵害
We have a morality clause.
我们有自己的道德准则
In our partnership agreement?
我们的合作契约里有这些吗
Yep, and partners who are in breach of it
没错 而且违反准则的合伙人
are removed from the firm.
将会被请出事务所
We need to start keeping a log
我们需要记录下
of their questionable behavior.
他们那些值得争议的行为
Awesome.
真厉害
It's gonna be a book.
可以写本书了
Our only shot at saving Joan
我们救琼的唯一办法就是
was getting larry to call off the dogs.
让拉里把那些狗弄走
Since we tried and couldn't do that...
我们试过了 可是不行
It was gonna happen.
这是必须要做的
So we delivered it ourselves.
所以我们得亲自送过去
Seemed right.
这样才行
Fill these out.
把这些表填好
No poppy-seed bagels for the next few weeks. Drug test.
这几周都别吃大♥麻♥饼了 要做毒品测试
What is this? Start papers.
这都是什么 录用文书
Peter and I can now hire you
皮特和我现在可以正式录用你为
as full-time employees of Infeld-Daniels.
因菲尔德丹尼尔斯事务所的全职雇员
Which means 401 case, health benefits,
也就是401号♥条例 保险福利金
psychiatric wellness programs.
和精神健康项目
And since all of your phobias
既然你所有的恐惧来源于
can be traced to a girl named megan.
一个叫梅根的女孩
You might want to look into that.
你也许会要好好看看这个
Oh. Megan. She was lovely.
梅根啊 她很可爱的
She had these tiny little hands, like a raccoon.
她的小手就像是浣熊的爪子一样
Sounds hot.
听起来很性感的嘛
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你们 不客气
The first time I saw her, I remember everything.
我清楚记得第一次见她的所有细节
It was a wednesday.
那是一个星期三
Okay. You have us both.
好了 我们都在这了
Great work, guys.
干得好 伙计们
Yeah, thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢夸奖
All that's left is collection.
就只剩下采集的事了
But we can talk about that at my place in vail.
这些我们可以在我山上的家里谈
You guys mountain bike?
你们俩骑山地车吗
Yeah, I do, but...
我有骑 不过
You know what, Larry? I don't think we can make it.
你知道吗拉里 我们可能没法过去了
We have a trial coming up,
又接了个案子
and we have a lot of prep. Yeah.
许多准备要做 是的
Oh. Drag.
你们就拖吧
Damien Karp, you met him the other day.
你那天见过的达米恩·卡普
Pho soup guy?
吃河粉的那个吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 就是他
He's gonna take over for us.
他将会接替我们俩的工作
He's much better at this kind of stuff.
他处理这方面的事比我们更得心应手
"This kind of stuff."
这方面的事
Is this kind of stuff too hard for you kids?
这方面的事对你们俩太难了吗
Because it's what I need in lawyers.
正因为这些事我才需要律师
It's what makes businesses work.
这样我的生意才能运行下去
Absolutely it does.
那是当然了
It's just that we're busy.
只是我们太忙了
Go ahead and drop the lawsuit against joan.
去忙吧 不用管乔安的案子了
Really? I'm gonna be in Vail.
真的吗 我在家里等你们
I hope you guys can make it.
我希望你们能过来
If you're as lame on the steeps as you are in business,
如果你们爬坡跟做生意一样蹩脚的话
we're gonna have a problem.
那我们可就麻烦了
Well, we are much more lame on -- on -- on the steeps.
我们上坡估计更差
Go ahead and call my secretary for details.
打电♥话♥给我秘书问细节去吧
Yeah, you got it. Okay.
好的 好
All right.
太棒了
Unbelievable! It is unbelievable.
真不可思议
You are unbelievable.
你真是太厉害了
You were right.
你是对的
We're corporate.
我们是一伙的
Man, it's like the ending of "The candidate."
这就像是电影《候选人》的结尾
Yeah.
是的
"What do we do now?"
"我们现在做什么"
I should rent "The candidate."
我应该借这部片回来看看
You want to do that or do you want to go to vail?
你想看电影还是去山顶
Let's go to vail.
我们去山顶吧
You can't even ride a mountain bike.
你都不会骑山地车
Is a mountain bike bigger than a regular bike?
山地车比普通自行车大吗
And the fourth time I talked to her,
我第四次跟她说话的时候
she had her hair up, which I had never seen before.
她的头发扎起来了 我从没见过她那样
And it looked great.
看起来美极了
She had so many great looks.
她每次都那么美
The fifth time, Sam's car, short.
第五次 在山姆的车里 短头发
That was the first time I saw her knees.
那是我第一次看到她的膝盖
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表