剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
第1-2集
When we come back, we'll discuss a civil rights issue
广♥告♥之后 我们将讨论一个民权问题
learnt with that, California's seeking
关于加州试图
to prevent their seaside town
防止一座海滨小镇
from operating as America's only truly nude city.
变成美国唯一的裸体城市
Arguing against a town's right to be clothing-free
反对小镇拥有裸体权的是
is frequent guest and legal heavyweight
我们的常客 以及法律界重量级人物
Rachel King.
瑞秋·金
And on behalf of nudity,
支持裸体的代表是
Jared Franklin and Peter Bash.
杰尔德·弗兰克林和皮特·巴什
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来
And we're clear.
拍到这里
Who the hell are Franklin and Bash?
杰尔德·弗兰克林和皮特·巴什到底是谁
I can't believe that's the real Piers Morgan.
难以置信 真是皮尔斯·摩根本人
Yep.
没错
You know, his head looks so much tinier in person than on TV.
他的头比电视上看起来小多了
You think everyone's head's tiny 'cause you got a huge head.
谁的头你都觉得小 因为你的脑袋太大
You look like a Mardi Gras float.
大得让你像个嘉年华彩车
He looks good. We got to look great.
他看着挺帅 咱俩必须特别帅
Hey, dude, when we're out there, let me sit on the right.
兄弟 上镜时 让我坐右边
Which right? Your right or the right of the camera?
哪个右边 你的还是摄影机的
'Cause your right's actually called "Camera left."
你右边可是摄影机左边
Easy, high-school A.V. Club.
放轻松 高中影视社成员
I was the president.
我以前可是主席
Whichever right shows off my good side.
哪边能凸显我更帅 就是哪边
Which is your good side? This side.
你哪边脸更帅 这边
Three minutes, guys.
还有三分钟 两位
Okay. Thank you. Thanks.
好 谢谢 谢了
Rachel, you okay? Need a touch-up?
瑞秋 你呢 要补妆吗
Thanks, Trish. I'm fine.
谢谢 翠西 不用了
Hi. I'm Jared Franklin. This is...
你好 我是杰尔德·弗兰克林 这是
Peter Bash. I've heard great things about your work.
皮特·巴什 我们听说过你的事迹
Thank you. What happened to Stanton?
谢谢 斯坦顿出什么事了
His plane's delayed in London.
他的航♥班♥在伦敦延误了
Oh, that's too bad.
太可惜了
I was hoping to hit from the blue tees.
我还想在蓝色发球台上开球呢
Ha! That's...
那真是...
Golf. Oh.
高尔夫术语 好吧
First time on-screen?
第一次上电视吗
You've haven't seen our old commercials?
你没看过我们以前的广♥告♥吗
"Franklin and Bash."
"我们是弗兰克林和巴什"
"We've got your back."
"我们支持你"
Put the thumb down, will you do?
大拇指放下来 行吗
Why... Hey. Hey, you big head.
为什么 嘿 大头
Smile.
笑一笑
You've got something there.
你牙上有东西
What? Where?
什么 哪里
In your teeth.
在牙齿上
Oh, it's just the space between your incisors.
你门牙中间有缝
I doubt it'll show up on-camera.
我担心在摄影机里会更明显
Just favor your left side.
我更喜欢你左边脸
See you on the battlefield.
战场上见了
Yep.
好的
Hey, dude, you see it?
兄弟 看见了吗
She's just messing with us. No, she said
她是想扰乱我们心神 不 她说
left side's my bad side. Relax.
我左边脸不好看 放轻松
Need you onstage in 30 seconds.
你们三十秒后上台
You got it. Showtime.
没问题 开场了
Being naked is a -- is a freedom we're allotted
裸体...是我们与生俱来的
straight from the womb, Piers.
权力和自♥由♥ 皮尔斯
Uh, to -- to ban nudity not only violates
禁止裸体不仅侵犯了
Loma vista residents' individual liberties --
洛玛未来居民的个人自♥由♥
It also desecrates freedom itself,
也玷污了开国元勋们提出的
as outlined by our founding fathers.
自♥由♥理念
It's more than a civil-rights issue, Piers.
这不仅是公民权问题 皮尔斯
You have the right to wear that tie.
你有权系那条领带
It's a great tie, Piers.
领带很漂亮 皮尔斯
Thank you, but you do seem very, very serious,
谢谢 但你看起来格外严肃
Mr. Bash.
巴什先生
I don't find nudity funny, Piers.
我不觉得裸体很好玩 皮尔斯
And like that great tie,
与这条漂亮领带一样
my body is my personal property.
我的身体也是个人财产
And I get to decide my behavior on my property.
我有权决定如何处理我的财产
And as you can see,
如各位所见
this is a real-estate carnival right here.
我这儿可是不动产嘉年华
I'm sure you know what I mean.
我想你明白我的意思
Actually, I don't, no.
其实 我不明白
A city ordinance can't have jurisdiction over my body
城市条例无法在不侵犯我财产权的同时
without violating my property rights.
取得对我身体的司法权
Ms. King, isn't it your right not to be exposed
金女士 你的权利也包括
to Mr. Franklin's expression of freedom?
不被弗兰克林先生的自♥由♥理念影响吧
The argument that nudists are merely being human
"裸体只不过是人类本性"的说法
overlooks our state's obscenity laws.
忽视了本州的反猥亵法
Nude is not lewd.
裸体并不下流
Unfortunately, there isn't any legal precedent
不幸的是 没有任何法律先例
to back that up.
可以支持这一论点
Mr. Bash? Mr. Franklin?
巴什先生 弗兰克林先生
Barnes v. Glen Theatre held that --
巴恩斯诉格伦·希尔德一案认为
Barnes held that nudity is not covered
巴恩斯案说明裸体权
by the First amendment.
不被第一修正案所保护
She didn't let him finish, Piers.
她都没让他说完 皮尔斯
That's not fair, Piers.
不公平 皮尔斯
I'll bet you can't cite one case.
我打赌你们一个案例都举不出
I can cite 50. One will do.
我能例举五十个 一个就够
We'll bet you whatever you want. Yeah.
我们按你的要求打个赌 没错
Well, well, it appears we have a little wager here.
瞧瞧 看来我们要打赌了
What are the terms?
条件是什么呢
Um...if Mr. Franklin and Mr. Bash win,
如果弗兰克林和巴什先生赢了
I will donate $5,000 to their favorite charity.
我就捐五千美金给他们最喜欢的慈善基金
This is live television.
这是直播节目
Piers has to entertain America. How about this?
皮尔斯要娱乐全美国 这样如何
If we win, you have to sing "We are never, ever..."
如果我们赢 你唱泰勒·斯威夫特的
ever. getting back together" by Miss Taylor Swift.
永远 《我们再也回不到一起》
Fair enough.
很公平
And if the gentlemen were to lose?
如果两位男士输了呢
And I'd like to thank our guests tonight,
我想感谢今晚的嘉宾
Rachel King and Peter Bash
瑞秋·金 皮特·巴什
and Jared Franklin.
还有杰尔德·弗兰克林
That's all for us tonight. Good night.
今天就到这里 晚安
And we're out.
收工
50, you said. You only needed one.
你说能举五十个 只要一个就够
I was under a lot of pressure.
我压力太大
City of Erie v. Tompkins Beach.
艾尔市诉汤普金海滩案
Erie would have proved your point.
艾尔市一案本能证明你们的观点
Too bad you couldn't come up with it when it mattered.
可惜你们在关键时刻没能想起来
Gentlemen...
先生们再会
Yeah.
再会
Right.
好了
Big fans of the show. Huge fans of the show.
我们是节目的粉丝 超级粉丝
Hey, is there any way we can get a picture?
我们能拍张照吗
Oh, that would be amazing. My mom would
会很棒的 我妈妈...
Hey, just leave it, yeah?
别起来 好吗
Great thing, I'm telling you.
跟你说 特别好
I've heard from three ex-girlfriends since we were on "Piers."
上皮尔斯节目后我前三任女友都联♥系♥我了
I've got to figure out how to be on TV naked more often.
我得想想怎么在电视上多裸点
Yeah, I'm just saying
对 我得说
that if I would have known we were gonna nude up,
我要是知道我们得裸
I'd have restricted my carb intake the last few days.
我前几天就会少吃点碳水化合物
Emily called. Emily?
埃米莉打来过 埃米莉
Yep, she asked if you did neck exercises
对 她问你有没有做颈部护理
to hold up your giant head.
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表