剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
You throw Mazzani's around
你不停的提到玛然尼的俱乐部
like it's some kind of sacred shrine.
就像它是某种圣地一样
If Bert Mazzani won't bother to come and fight for it,
如果伯特·玛然尼都不在乎 不来争取它
why should anyone else care about what happens to it?
为什么其他人就要这么在乎它
Motion to strike -- non-responsive.
驳回提议 不予回应
No, it's a fair point.
这是合理的
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有问题了 法官阁下
I told you not to push this.
我告诉过你 不要干这个
I don't think I can protect you or Peter anymore, Jared.
我想我不能再保护你和皮特了 杰尔德
You're familiar with Dr. Lee.
你与李医生很熟 是吧
I thought I was.
我想是的
I want you to look at him as you testify, please.
我想请你作证的时候能够看着他
Prior to him being arrested, what did you think of Dr. Lee?
在他被逮捕之前 你觉得李医生怎么样
I thought he was a genius.
我认为他是个天才
The people have a standing objection
证人有权利拒绝
to this line of questioning.
这样的提问方式
I'll allow it, subject to Mr. Nelson's motion
允许提问 鉴于纳尔逊先生的抗♥议♥
to strike if it doesn't become relevant real fast.
请尽快进入相关主题
What do you think of him now?
你现在觉得他怎么样
I think he's the devil, literally.
我觉得他简直是个恶魔
You must see the value of his teachings
你一定见识过
on some level, don't you?
他的指导价值水平 是吧
He tricked me and thousands of others
他欺骗我还有其他许多人
and preyed upon every woman who crossed his path.
他不放过和他有关的任何一个女人
It's hard to put a value on that.
这个很难去定价
The people withdraw their objection to this witness.
原告撤回对证人的质疑
When you first went to see Dr. Lee,
当你第一次去见李医生的时候
You suffered from...
你正遭受
exhaustion...
精力枯竭
hyperactivity, dry mouth, diarrhea, nausea,
功能亢进 口干 腹泻 恶心
fear of talking, fear not talking --
恐惧交谈 恐惧沉默
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, it's the fear that if you go too long
是的 那种恐惧就像你太长时间
without talking, you'll forget how.
不和别人交谈就会忘记怎么说话一样
Pretty common.
十分常见
...And fear of being touched.
还有惧怕被接触
Yeah.
是的
Your Honor, can I approach?
法官阁下 我可以靠近吗
Pindar, can I have your hand, please?
品达 请把手给我 好吗
Do you mind if I touch your hand like this?
你介意我这样摸你的手吗
Yeah, I'm...Fine.
没事 我很好
Objection.
抗♥议♥
What does fondling Mr. Singh have to do --
抚摸辛先生跟案子有什么关系
We've gone through 2 of 84 distinct symptoms,
我们刚检查了84项明显症状中的2项
And yet you haven't displayed one of them on the stand today.
另外 你今天也没有表现出其它症状
Now, don't you think Dr. Lee deserves some credit for that?
难道你不觉得李医生因此应受到赞扬吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Yes, I guess he does.
是的 我觉得应该
Any word from Carmen's lighting guy, Bradford?
给卡门管灯光的布拉德福德有消息吗
We subpoenaed him, but he's gonna be on tour
我们传唤他了 可是他要去巡演
till after the trial.
一直到审判结束后
Plus, no other vendors will talk to us.
另外 没有其他供应商愿意和我们谈
We keep making this about dates and contracts
我们一直在看日期与合同
and legal stuff, we're gonna lose.
都是法律文件 我们要输了
I mean, that's Cole's game.
我的意思 这是科尔的游戏
Yeah, we make this about rock 'n' roll!
我们要摇滚起来
I mean, we got to think like kiss.
我们要像亲吻乐队一样激♥情♥思考
I'll be Gene Simmons. You can be...
我要成为基恩·西蒙斯 你是
In the 21st century.
我要在二十一世纪
20th was better.
二十世纪比较好
Paper shove is a strong move.
扔纸是个大动作
Yeah.
是啊
Newman did it in "The verdict."
纽曼在《大审判》里做过这个动作
Yeah.
是的
Check this out. What?
来看看这个 什么
A benefit at Mazzani's in 1980.
1980年在玛然尼俱乐部的一个义演
Check out front and center.
注意看前面和中间
Bert Mazzani. Yep.
伯特·玛然尼 对
Hard to miss with the mutton-chop sideburns.
看这连鬓络腮胡须肯定不会错
Or the insanely hot woman his arm's around.
还有他臂弯中美艳无比的女人
Dude, she is hot.
伙计 她真性感
Who is that?
她是谁
Belinda Shaw.
贝琳达·肖
"Belinda's town." "Belinda's town."
《贝琳达的小镇》 《贝琳达的小镇》
There she is.
还真有其人
Hey, look at that -- looking at him from the side.
看这个人 在一边斜睨着他
Richard Cole.
是理查德·科尔
He looked like a dick back then.
他那时候真像个屌♥丝
Sad dick.
还是个装忧郁的屌♥丝
You think Bert snagged Cole's girl?
你认为伯特抢了科尔的心上人
This is personal.
这是个人恩怨
I mean, you notice how -- how Cole reacted
注意到了吗 科尔在法庭上
to hearing Mazzani's name in court?
听到玛然尼的名字后反应有多大
This is a classic rock-'n'-roll love triangle,
这是典型的摇滚乐三角恋
like in "Layla."
与《莱拉》中所唱的一模一样
Call Dennis. Tell him to meet us there.
打给丹尼斯 让他也过去
You definitely shred.
你真是一语中的
I'm Shreddy Krueger.
我是希瑞迪·克鲁格
You are Shreddie Mercury.
你是希瑞迪·马克瑞斯
Shred Astaire.
席瑞德·阿斯泰尔
You are Shred Kennedy.
你是
I like that.
我喜欢这样
You sure we shouldn't just wait for Dennis?
我们真的不用等丹尼斯吗
He said that his dad... You worry too much.
他说他爸爸 不用大惊小怪
He said his dad... II want to meet him.
可他说他爸 我想见他一面
Come on. It's gonna be good.
快点 肯定没问题的
I swallowed my gum. It's okay.
我把口香糖吞下去了 别紧张
We're lawyers -- Franklin and Bash.
我们是律师 弗兰克林和巴什
Dad! It's me.
老爸 是我
It's him.
是他
Come on.
进来吧
Dad.
老爸
He seems nice.
他看上去很和蔼
Dad, these guys are here to try to help us get our club back.
老爸 他们是来帮我们夺回俱乐部的
Can you please just listen to what they have to say?
你至少先听听他们怎么说
And enough with the gun.
把枪放下吧
Mr. Mazzani, um, okay.
玛然尼先生
Go ahead, Peter. Well, I what?
接着讲 皮特 为什么是我
You're the one that had the club shut down in the first place.
你才是让俱乐部关门的祸首
No, it was an accident.
不 那是意外
That was an accident.
纯粹是个意外
Can I...
请问
You, uh -- you know why
你知道为什么
Richard Cole wants to take your club away, don't you?
理查德·科尔要霸占你的俱乐部吗
Belinda.
因为贝琳达
So this is all because you took his woman.
全都是因为你抢了他的女人
I got Belinda.
我得到贝琳达
He gets the club.
而他则得到了俱乐部
Wait. Just like that?
等等 这就算完了
You're not even gonna fight for your club?
你甚至都没争取过
Sir, we need you to testify.
先生 我们想让你出庭作证
But hold on.
等一下
Even if he does, what does Belinda Shaw
即使他愿意出庭 贝琳达·肖
have to do with us getting the club back?
和夺回俱乐部又有什么关系
It gives motive to our theory
我们认为科尔的目的是毁了俱乐部
that Cole sabotaged the club,
这么一来科尔就有了动机
Which allows the jury to question
而陪审团也会对科尔在整件事上的
his credibility on everything.
可信度产生疑问
Dad?
老爸
It's on.
开始了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表