剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Mr. Bash
巴什先生
This is a court. Your Honor,
这可是法庭 法官阁下
we are proving Blatant product malfeasance.
我们是在证明布雷滕特的产品根本没用
If I end up on the Internet.
别让我也曝光到网上去
Then go, hurry up.
那开始吧 快一点
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
Aquacage claims that their interior emergency lever
阿卡克其声称他们制♥造♥的内部紧急杆
should release my associate.
肯定能将我的搭档放出来
As you can see, it did not work.
然而就像大家看到的 它根本没用
Moreover, it did not work
也就是说 那天晚上
the night the Amazing Keith almost met his demise.
它几乎让这位"神奇的基思"命丧黄泉
I think we've made our point.
我想这已经说明问题了
Okay.
好了
What -- what's going on? Come on! What --
怎么回事 拜托 怎么
What's going on here?
这锁怎么打不开
No, no, no, it's okay. He's a surfer.
不不 没事 他水性很好
All right, people. Calm down.
大家冷静
Come on. Come on! Come on!
拜托 快打开啊 快打开
Bailiff! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
法警 上帝啊 苍天啊
Your locks are defective, too?! No!
你们的锁也是次品吗 不是
Does anything that comes out of your factory work?
你家工厂生产出的东西有能用的没
It doesn't even come out of my factory!
这锁根本不是我工厂生产的啊
It comes from China!!
是从中国进口的
China?
中国
But you swore you manufactured it all here.
那你还发誓你们所有产品本土造
Let's discuss that.
大家好好讨论一下吧
Get back!
闪开
This Banco Popular deal is critical
想在里约开分公♥司♥的话
If we want a Rio office.
和西班牙银行的交易就迫在眉睫
Ms. Linden has recently learned Portuguese.
林登小姐最近学了葡萄牙语
Partners stay.
合伙人留下
Everyone else, give us the room.
其他人散会
Hanna, gentlemen,
汉娜 先生们
our little experiment with franklin and bash is...concluded.
弗兰克林和巴什的测试 得出了结论
I almost got shot.
我差点就中弹了
Yeah. That would have been cool. Yeah.
是啊 挺酷的 是哦
Then they'd be cleaning blood and water.
他们应该在清理那些血迹和水渍吧
I should have worn a wet suit.
我真该穿身潜水服
Then it would have looked like we knew what we were doing.
可那样别人一看就知道我们要干吗了
Yeah. 'cause that was gonna happen.
是啊 此地无银三百两啦
Robbo! Robbie!
罗伯 罗比
Come to papa! Come here.
来吧哥们 过来
What are you doing here?
你来这里干吗
The Keg Man Triathlon.
那个"大胃铁人三项赛"记得吗
Yeah. You're still the commissioner?
当然啦 你还是里面的管♥理♥员♥么
Yeah. It's an institution.
是啊 这可是个正经组织
We miss you guys.
我们老想你们了
Oh, yeah, putting on crazy costumes
我们也是 穿着那些奇装异服
And competing while chugging beers.
一边喝啤酒一边比赛
We do that here now.
我们现在在公♥司♥里也玩
You never did it.
哪有 你从来不玩
You know, it is impossible to wear heels when you swim.
穿着高跟鞋游泳根本不可能好吗
Then your costume shouldn't have had heels.
那你就别穿高跟鞋呗
But it did have heels, okay?!
但它配了高跟鞋啊
You weren't even wearing a bra.
你连胸罩都没穿好吧
The Keg Man was saturday.
"大胃铁人"这周六就开赛了
I got arrested.
我来是因为我被捕了
So, the cop was trying to take away your beer,
你说一个警♥察♥拿走了你的啤酒
But you didn't know she was a cop 'cause she was so hot?
而你不知道她是个警♥察♥因为她很辣
No,
不是
I thought she was just some sexy chick in a sexy cop outfit.
我还以为她就是个穿着警服卖♥♥性感的妞
So I hit on her.
所以我就调戏了她
Until she tasered you.
然后她就把你给电晕了
It's why we love him. Totally.
这家伙就是好玩 没错
Here's the thing -- this could cost me my job.
重点是 这事可能会让我丢掉工作
Yeah. They like me at that school.
学校里的人都挺喜欢我的
I'm the only guy there with enough energy for the kids.
因为就我能搞定那群孩子
I get convicted of this, I'm done.
如果因为这事获罪的话 我就完了
First,
首先
we ignore the fact that you teach our young.
我们得跳过你在教育祖国的花朵这个事实
Second, we argue mens rea, all right?
再来 我们要讨论你的犯罪意图
Ignorance of the facts -- you did not have a guilty mind.
就算不摆事实 你也根本没有犯罪动机
Yeah, so first things first,
没错 所以我们首先要做的
we'll talk to the arresting officer,
就是去和逮捕的你的警官谈谈
Yeah. See if she'll drop the case.
是的 看看她是否能放弃起诉你
Free me. Free you.
还我自♥由♥ 还你自♥由♥
Free Robbie. Free Robbie.
还罗比自♥由♥ 还罗比自♥由♥
Let's got one of these. There you go. Baboom!
让我们拿下它 上吧 加油
So, gentlemen, I heard what happened in court today.
先生们 我听说今天法庭上发生的事了
Well, the bailiff is the one who broke the glass.
是法警把玻璃箱给打碎的
We won the case, and I think we saved lives. You know, I'm not...
我们赢了官司呀 而且还拯救了生命
You showed commitment, courage, ingenuity.
你们表现出了献身精神 勇气和聪明才智
That's the qualities that we want
这就是我们因菲尔德丹尼尔斯事务所
here at infeld-daniels.
应有的品质
Right.
没错
We work here now.
我们已经是这里的职工啦
You know that, though, right?
这你应该知道吧
Yes, but I've proposed
知道 但是我已经推荐你们
That you join infeld-daniels as full equity partners.
成为本事务所的正式股权合伙人
Wait -- you mean, like,
等等 你是说那种
"Split the firm's revenues" equity partners?
"享有公♥司♥分红"的股权合伙人
Yeah.
没错
Of course, after all liabilities have been paid,
当然是 但你们得把欠的钱先还了
but, yes.
不过 这事是真的
We could finally reno the man cave.
我们终于可以搬出那个破公♥寓♥啦
Could you imagine the Super Bowl Party with two TVs?
我们就能用两台电视看超级杯赛派对啦
Two TVs? We could have more.
才两台 我们买♥♥几台扔几台
Wait, wait, as partners,
等等 作为合伙人
we still get to choose the cases we want?
我们就可以挑自己喜欢的案子了吧
Of course.
当然可以
As partners,
作为合伙人
you'd have more power to select your own cases.
你们在选择案件的时候有更大的权力
More power. More money.
更大的权力 更多的钱
More everything.
更多的 一切的一切
Yeah! Let's do this. That would be more.
太好了 就这么干 好处多多啊
Just hold your water, gentlemen.
别高兴得太早了 先生们
I said I proposed you.
现在只是我推荐了你们
The other partners -- they have to vote you in
其他的合伙人 他们还得投票
By a 2/3 majority.
而且同意票数得超过三分之二才行
Oh. Okay. Okay.
好吧 行啊
Yeah. No problem.
行 没问题
2/3. 2/3. Copy that.
三分之二哦 三分之二 知道了
People love us here. Yeah.
这里的人们都爱我们吧 那是当然
2/3.
三分之二啊
I've done a straw poll.
我做了次民♥意♥投票
The vote is going to be very close.
票数就快达标了
But I know how to tip it in your favor.
我来提示你们怎样让票数更多
Muffins.
松饼
Muffins. Seriously?
松饼 说真的吗
No. Look, partners bring in new clients.
不 合伙人得拉来新客户
And I'm not talking wienie waggers
我可不是说那些小毛贼啊
or drum circles' rights to amplification.
还是什么鼓乐队的小客户滥竽充数
Thank you, Joanne.
谢谢 乔安妮
The drum circle paid.
鼓乐队付钱的嘛
Yeah, in Pesos.
用比索付的
Now, look, you want to impress people,
如果你想给别人留下好印象
make a little rain.
得做点事情出来啊
Sign a big corporate client.
拉个大客户来 要大公♥司♥
Someone who's litigation prone
这样诉讼费可能
and will be a long-term income stream for the firm.
给公♥司♥带来滚滚财源
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表