剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Dude, could you eat a little faster?
老兄 你能不能吃快一点
I could, if I want to ruin the whole experience.
可以啊 但那样会毁掉享受的感觉
What's your problem?
怎么了
We have a partners meeting at 9:30.
我们九点半有个合伙人会议
And?
所以呢
It's 9:45.
现在都九点四十五啦
I don't like what this
我不喜欢
whole partnership thing is turning you into.
你为了这些合伙人的事变成这样
Oh, yeah? What's that? A total dick.
是吗 变成哪样了 彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
All right. Less talk. More eating. Come on!
好吧 少说话 多吃点 快点
You know, if I was on a desert island
如果我在一个荒岛上
and could only have one food for the rest of my life,
而且这辈子只能吃一种食物
no-brainer, chicken and waffles.
想都不用想 肯定是鸡肉和华夫饼
That's two, stupid.
这是两种 白♥痴♥
I think at this point it's considered one.
我认为在这种情况下可以看成一种
What would you bring? Your mom.
你会吃什么呢 吃你老妈
Peter, it's a partners meeting.
皮特 那是合伙人会议
We're partners.
我们是合伙人
They can't start without us! Relax!
没我们他们开不了 别急嘛
Any other business?
还有别的事吗
Um, yes.
有
The Summer Associates Shadow Program starts this week,
暑期助理律师观摩项目这周就要开始了
and... Again?
然后 又来
Oh. All right.
别这样
We have a strong crop of lawyers this year,
今年会有一大批律师来参加
we'd like to stay on with us.
我们想留住他们
Impress them with
用你们的手段 智慧和计谋
your guile, intellect, and finesse.
给他们留下深刻印象吧
But don't go crazy wooing them with wine and song.
但是别拼命用酒语欢歌♥
Yes, let's keep it professional.
是啊 我们要专业点
I nearly forgot this. Mickey Gotelli.
我差点忘了这个 米奇·葛特利
Uh, he's actually my auto mechanic.
他是我的汽车修理员
I won't let anyone else touch my Morgan SuperSport.
除了他 别人休想碰我的摩根跑车
Beautiful car.
确实是辆好车
This is a charming story.
这是个扣人心弦的故事
Well, his brother,
他的弟弟
the black sheep of the family, Sal,
家里的不肖子 萨尔
he needs our counsel.
需要我们帮忙
Apparently he works in a chop shop downtown.
据说他在市中心的一家地下拆车厂工作
Now, Sal has decided he wants to get out of the business.
如今 萨尔决定不干这一行了
Go straight, as it were.
要改过自新吧 可以这么说
So he discussed with his colleagues an exit strategy.
所以他和同事们讨论出了一个退出方案
Exit strategy? Why?
退出方案 为什么
Yes, he beat them unconscious with a monkey wrench,
他用活扳手把他们敲晕了
put all three of them in hospital.
他们仨都进了医院
Now, the prosecution is claiming
现在原告声称这起事件
that it was premeditated and that he jumped them.
是有预谋的 是萨尔突袭了他们
The evidence to counter this is, uh, rather thin.
可以用来反驳的证据 很少
So, uh, does Peter and Jared's new client
那么 皮特和杰尔德的新委托人
have a criminal record?
有过犯罪记录吗
A dazzling one, yes.
足以让人眼花缭乱
But who said it was their client?
谁说萨尔是他们的委托人了
I haven't assigned it.
我还没分配任务呢
Anyone want it?
有谁想接吗
Anyone?
有吗
Yeah. Didn't think so.
好吧 看来没有
They should really come to the morning meeting.
他们真应该来参加晨会的
Yeah.
是啊
I cracked their skulls open after they jumped me.
他们向我扑来 然后我把他们的脑袋开了
No. No. No.
错了 错了 不对
They outnumbered you,
他们人数占优
and so you fought off your attackers
所以你用唯一能找到的武器
with the only weapons you could find.
反抗了袭击你的人
Come on, Sal. We've been through this all day.
拜托 萨尔 我们对了一天词了
I know, I know. Okay. Sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
These felons wanted you
这些坏人想让你
to stay and cut up stolen automobiles.
留下继续拆偷来的汽车
Okay.
好的
But you wanted a career change.
但你不想干这个了
You wanted to make an honest buck.
你想做一个诚实的人
They wouldn't let you.
他们不同意
And the repeated defensive
然后刚才反复强调的
blows to their heads
打了他们头的自卫行为
were to send a message:
是为了传达一个信息
"Help me get into used-car sales."
让我正经地卖♥♥二手车吧
That's true.
这是实话
I like working with people.
我喜欢和别人一起工作
What's the matter?
又怎么啦
We're not sure we can put you on the stand.
我们不确定能不能让你当证人
This is my third strike.
这是我第三次犯事了
I'd go away for 25 years.
可能会被判二十五年
Yes, Sal, but if you testify,
这没错 萨尔 但如果你去作证
the jury gets to hear everything about your past.
陪审团就会知道你过去的一切
I never fought any of those other beefs against me,
但是以前的事我从来没否认过
never pushed a case to trial.
也从来没把案子闹上过法庭
Know why? Why?
知道为什么吗 为什么
When I'm guilty, I take my penance like a man.
如果我有罪 我会像个男人一样赎罪
This time's different.
这次不一样
What I did...
这些事情
...I didn't have a choice.
我没有别的选择
Here you are.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, Sal. We'll see you in court this afternoon.
好吧 萨尔 我们下午法庭上见
You got it. Hey, Sal. Wear a tie.
没问题 萨尔 记得系条领带
Okay. You have to tie it for me!
好吧 你得帮我系啊
Where do we find him?
我们是在哪找到他的
Excuse me? This case found us.
拜托 这案子自己找上门的
Maybe next time we don't skip the partners meeting
也许下次我们不会再因为你要吃
because you just have to have chicken and waffles.
鸡肉和华夫饼而错过合伙人会议了
It is the perfect marriage of tastes. You know that.
这两样搭起来无敌美味啊 你知道的
Yes, very aware of sweet and savory. Mm.
是啊 又甜又咸的
And guess which new client
猜猜卡普在会上
Karp cherry-picked for himself at that meeting.
为自己择优挑选了哪个委托人
If you say medieval times, I'm gonna cry.
如果现在是中世纪的话 我会哭的
We could've been jousting right now, but, no.
那我们还可以来场骑马比武呢 可惜不是
I'm not going to apologize for being spontaneous.
我不会为自己的突发奇想而道歉
I want to go to the batting cages right now. See?
我现在想去棒球场 你呢
I'd love to,
我很乐意参加
but there's a jury pool
但是萨尔案子的
with Sal's name waiting for us.
陪审团候选人们还等着我们呢
We'll do it at the batting cages.
咱们可以在球场那里搞定
We can do it technically. Hi, there.
技术上来说确实可行 你们好
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好
Oh. Sasha.
我是萨莎
We met at the summer associates dinner.
我们在实习生聚餐上见过面
Right.
是的
I'm shadowing this week.
我这周做跟班
Fantastic! That's great!
太给力了 太棒了
We're about to pick a jury,
我们正准备挑选陪审团成员
so this is kind of the perfect time.
你来得真是时候
Oh, actually, I'm looking for Hanna Linden.
事实上 我是来找汉娜·林登的
I'm shadowing her.
我做她的跟班
Down the hall, to the left.
走到头 左转
Thanks.
谢谢
That's not fair. See? That's not fair. Absolutely not.
这太不公平了 瞧瞧 绝对不公平
Jared? Peter?
杰尔德 皮特
Hi.
你好
Hi. I'm Bonnie Appel.
你好 我是邦妮·阿佩尔
I'll be shadowing you all week.
这周我做你们的跟班
Fan-tastic.
太...好了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表