剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Absolutely. She's fashionable, determined.
千真万确 她深谙时尚之道 做事果断决绝
Yeah, but she's a smoker.
是啊 但她抽烟
Yeah, but I don't think she'll get cancer. It's animation.
是的 但我想她不会得癌症的 动画片嘛
About four months ago,
大概四个月前
I found her wandering on Barrington avenue.
我看见她在巴林顿大街徘徊
Filthy, starving, no tags.
又脏又饿 身上也没铭牌
Clearly she had been on the streets for weeks,
显然已经在街上流浪好几个星期了
so I put her in my car and brought her home.
于是我把她放车里带回了家
Can I get you anything to drink?
你们需要喝点什么吗
No, thanks. No. Sorry.
不用 谢谢 不用费心
Did you try to find Lulu's owner?
你有试着找过露露的主人吗
Of course. I put up signs in the neighborhood,
当然有 我在邻里街坊都贴了告示
but no one claimed her.
但没人来认领
I knew they wouldn't,
我知道没人会来的
because she'd been missing for a while.
因为她已经被遗弃好久了
So, where are Hanna and Damien?
汉娜和达米恩怎么没来
Oh, well, Hanna claims that her nephew is graduating.
汉娜说要去参加她侄子的毕业典礼
And Karp is... In rehab. Poor guy.
卡普去...去戒毒所了 可怜的家伙
Oh. Well, looks like I traded up.
看来我的案子被转手了
You know, I could go for a Gin Fizz.
我想来杯冒泡的杜松子酒
So, is this where you and Stanton lived?
这就是你和斯坦顿生活过的地方吗
Lived, fought...
生活过 争吵过
So, you are the second wife?
你是他第二任老婆吗
And fourth.
兼第四任
So nice we did it twice.
真庆幸我们结过两次婚
So did you think about maybe putting the dog
有没有想过把小狗送
in an animal shelter?
动物收♥容♥所♥去
Lulu suffered enough.
露露已经够可怜的了
I wasn't about to dump her off again at the pound.
我是不会把她丢在收♥容♥所♥不管的
And I've rescued animals before
我以前也救助过小动物
and found them good homes.
帮它们找到温暖的家
Anyway, two months later,
总之 两个月后
this crazy woman comes up to me in Gelson's
那疯女人在杰尔松超♥市♥遇到我
claiming the dog is hers.
说狗是她的
Did she have any proof that that was her dog?
她有证据说明狗是她的吗
Just these.
就这些
That's the woman who stole Lulu.
就是这女人偷走了露露
She's gonna need more than this to prove ownership.
这些证据不足以证明狗是她的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Look who it is.
瞧瞧谁来了
Ted Rossi. Haven't seen you in the water in a while.
特德·罗西 好久没见你去游泳了
Hey, yeah. I took up Jiujitsu. It's great for the core.
是啊 我去学柔术了 锻炼到点上了
Check it out. Try it.
看看 试下
Wow, that's...
真是...
Believe you know my partner in defending crime,
你们应该在法庭上见过我的搭档
Eric Jango?
埃里克·詹戈了吧
Hey. Hey. How are you?
你好 你好
Hey. We haven't met.
我们没见过啊
I don't need to touch your stomach.
不用摸你肚子吧
No, you shouldn't.
不用 摸不得
I'm actually quite a fan of your work, though.
不过我很崇拜你们俩
Thanks. And you must be Mrs. Dutton.
谢谢 你应该就是达顿太太了
Ms. Dutton. There is no Mr. Dutton.
是达顿小姐 还没有达顿先生
Day's not over.
总归会有的
It's a little creepy. Really?
这话说得像怪蜀黍 是吗
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好吧
I'll see you inside. It's nice to meet you both.
庭上见 很高兴认识你们
See you inside.
庭上见
Uh, counsel...
控方律师
Your client stole the dog.
你们的当事人偷了狗
It's actually really plain and simple.
这是明摆着的
Last chance to settle.
最后一次和解机会
He's adorable, little Jango Fett.
他真可爱 小矮人
Put you in my pocket.
把你放我口袋里吧
It's weird seeing you guys representing zsa zsa.
看你俩为那个富婆打官司还真不习惯
Isn't it? A little bit.
不是吗 有点
I mean, after years of looking after all the little guys.
多年来你们都是帮那些弱者打官司的
Now... Now what?
如今 如今怎么了
Now you're on their side.
如今你们却投靠那些有钱有势的了
See you in court.
法庭见吧
They're rodeo clowns.
他们真是耍无赖
Oh, yeah.
是啊
This isn't even gonna be fair.
这么说太不公平了
I know. I know. What are you doing?
我知道 我知道 你在干嘛
I'm moving up my basketball game from Friday to Wednesday.
我要把打球行程从周五提到周三
This will be over by then.
官司肯定提前打完
I still can't believe you play basketball.
我真不敢相信你还会打篮球
I can't believe you get facials.
我也很难相信你还做面膜
You get picked last a lot?
你没办法才上的替补吧
It doesn't matter when you get picked, okay?
上场早晚不成问题 好吗
It's defense.
防守最重要
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
this is a simple case of stolen property.
这是一桩很简单的财产盗窃案
Evanthia steele took a dog that did not belong to her.
伊雯瑟雅·斯蒂尔偷了别人的狗
And by the way, the dog's real name -- Maxine.
顺便提一下 小狗的真名儿叫麦可欣
Kerry Dutton searched her Santa Monica neighborhood
凯瑞·达顿为了麦可欣日夜奔波
tirelessly for Maxine.
找遍了圣塔莫妮卡的各个角落
Her property, hmm? Her stolen property.
那是她的财产 她被偷的财产
Now we're gonna prove to you
现在我们要向大家证明
that Max was lured to a fancy part of town
麦斯是因为对奢华的生活全无抵抗力
with a promise of a better life,
才被引诱到这灯红酒绿的大都市
given a new foofy haircut, pampered lifestyle,
光鲜亮丽的造型 养尊处优的日子
leaving behind not only those most loyal to her,
让她乐不思蜀
but also her own true identity.
迷失了自己
Now, I understand we all lose our way from time to time,
我明白 大家都有迷失自我的时候
forget where we come from and what's most important.
忘了自己从何而来 什么才最宝贵
But to those that loved us,
面对那些深爱着我们的人
we owe it to them to come home.
我们欠他们一个交代
Thank you.
谢谢
Pushing the basketball game back to Friday?
要把打球计划推到周五了吧
Yep.
是的
Huh! Hey, I'm sorry, sir,
很抱歉 先生
but I-I lost my job after I broke my arm.
我摔断手之后又丢了工作
And my father is ill.
我爸又卧病在床
All right, all right. Whatever, just don't shoot.
好吧 好吧 管他的 只要你别开枪
May I...? I'm really starving.
我能...我真的好饿
Yeah, go right ahead. Try the pepperoni.
随便你 这里有意大利香肠
Nah, I'm a mozzarella man. Ooh, it's good.
不用了 我爱吃意大利白干酪 真好吃
Good, good. Take this and go, huh?
很好 很好 拿着钱走人吧
Thank you. Now, you have a nice day.
谢谢 祝你愉快
And again, I'm so very sorry for this, okay?
再说一遍 我真的很抱歉
Okay, great. Great.
没事 好的 好
Ah. Deep dish. I love it.
深盘披萨 我的最爱
Ugh. That is very hard for me to watch.
我自己都看不下去了
I'm not that mad man, I swear.
我没疯 我发誓
Why did you pick a pizza joint to rob?
你干嘛要抢劫披萨店
Well, I always heard pizza joints
我听说披萨店
had lots of cash around.
有很多现金
Really? Yeah.
就这样 是啊
Oh. Well, I mean, since the gun was, um, a dairy product,
既然手♥枪♥只是一个乳制品
we can probably get the weapons charge dismissed.
我们大概可以撤销持枪的指控
Plus, it's your first offense.
再说 这是你的初犯
Best case, we get robbery
最好的情况就是我们把抢劫
reduced to misdemeanor assault.
减轻为轻度伤害罪
You get three years probation, no jail time.
也就是缓刑三年 监外执行
Wow. You guys are amazing.
你们可真神了
Yeah, we are dynamic, aren't we?
我们确实挺有效率的 是吧
We're like a dynamic duo.
我们是效率二人组
We're not a duo of any kind.
我们什么二人组也不是
Oh, you can't deny that there are two of us.
我们的确是两人啊 这点你无法否认
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表