剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是的
She told me that you hadn't tried to contact her.
她告诉我你从没试着联♥系♥过她
I did. Why would she lie about that?
我有啊 她为什么要说谎
She's been setting us up.
她是想要离间我们俩
Us? What's her beef with you?
我们俩 她跟你有什么过结
Because I really did give you a great defense,
因为我帮你辩护得非常好
and it didn't sit well with her.
这让她不爽
She's been harassing me
她就来骚扰我
and making it look like you did it.
然后造成是你做的假象
Hoping that we would take each other down.
想让我们因此两败俱伤
And we very nearly did.
我们差点真被骗了
You know, I'm very impressed that you learnt the law.
我很欣慰你认真学好了法律
Was it Pelican Bay?
是在鹈鹕湾监狱中学的吗
Yes, it was.
是的 就是那
Opposing counsel intends to call an art expert,
辩方律师想请一位艺术专家出席作证
which is why I've called an expert of my own.
所以我也请来了一位专家
Chuck Goodan.
就是这位查克·贾丹
What are your responsibilities
你在美国海关和边境保护局
at customs and border protection?
是负责干什么的
I designate and monitor shipping classifications.
我负责标明并监控货运分类
It's important that we know
我们必须知道
what's coming in and out of this country.
进出国家的都是些什么东西
Mr. Goodan, are there shipping designations for art?
贾丹先生 艺术品有独特的货运标识吗
There is.
有的
Have you ever shipped a plastinated body?
你碰到过塑化过的生物体吗
Yes.
碰到过
Are they designated art? No, they're not.
它们能算是艺术品吗 不能算
What designation do plastinated bodies ship under?
塑化生物肢体该被归为什么货运标示
Customs classifications code 970500.48.
海关分类代码是970500.48
They ship as an anatomical collection.
它们应被作为解剖收集品运输
Not art?
不是艺术品
Not art.
绝不是艺术品
And this is the CBP's determination?
而且这是海关局的规定
A branch of the United States government,
负责保护我们大家安康的
entrusted with the safety of us all?
美国政♥府♥的一个部门
Yes.
是的
Thank you very much, Mr. Goodan.
非常感谢你 贾丹先生
They have the U.S. Government fighting their case.
他们有美国政♥府♥来做后盾
We have an artist.
我们只有位艺术家
It's okay. This case is about art.
没关系 这案子就是关于艺术品的
If you have any questions, you come right back.
如果你有任何问题 随时回来找我
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, there.
你好
I told you I can't help you.
我说过我帮不了你
Ms. Wright...
怀特女士
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry one more time.
我只是想再跟你说一次对不起
I will never accept your apology.
我永远不会接受你的道歉
Never.
永远不会
You were a victim, Ms. Wright,
你是受害者 怀特女士
and I'm sure that was awful.
我知道那很可怕
I mean, I know this because I was a victim, too.
我能理解因为我也曾是一名受害者
You know, apology
你懂的 歉意
allows victims of ghastly behavior --
会让受害人做出任何可怕行为
being set up, for example --
比如 陷害
It allows them a respite from the burden of their anger.
这样可以缓解他们愤怒的情绪
It also allows the perpetrators of bad behavior
还会导致罪犯对自身不良行为
to reconsider,
进行重新反省
to start afresh.
重新做人
And I think that's wonderful.
我认为这样很好
Don't you?
难道不是吗
Sorry.
对不起
Pardon?
请再说一遍
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
And so am I.
我也很抱歉
Well, now, that's wonderful!
这么解决多好啊
Who fancies a kebab?
谁想吃烤肉串
There's a wonderful place about a mile from here, hmm?
离这里一公里的地方有个超好吃的店
Good. Hmm.
就这样
I don't think we're there yet.
我们还没好到那地步
Your Honor?
法官阁下
Proceed, Mr. Bash.
请继续 巴什先生
Mr. Tate, are you a court-qualified expert
塔特先生 你是一位符合出庭作证的
in the field of art?
艺术品专家吗
Yes.
是的
Do you consider plastinated bodies to be art?
你认为塑化生物肢体可以算艺术品吗
Well, I'm not one of those artists
我并不是那种觉得所有东西
who think everything is art.
都是艺术品的艺术家
I abide by a, uh, stricter definition.
我遵守一个较严格的定义
And that definition is...
这个定义是...
Art is an intentional arrangement of things,
艺术旨在刻意渲染情感
physical or otherwise, to elicit emotion.
无论是不是实体
Art must make people feel.
艺术品必须震撼人心
Okay.
很好
We'd like to show you something.
我们想给你看样东西
If a corpse comes through that door,
先生们 如果那扇门外是
gentlemen, so help me.
一具尸体的话 我可不允许
How did you get that in the building?
你怎么把这东西弄进来的
Oh, well, security gave it the once-over with their wands,
保安用他们那根魔杖扫了一遍
and, luckily, all his cavities are sewn up.
所幸 它的体腔全都被缝起来了
Go get them.
看你的了
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
Mr. Tate,
塔特先生
Is this majestic animal,
这只高大威猛
which is inspiring enough to be on our
而且被设计成我们州象征的动物
state symbol, art?
能算是艺术品吗
Taxidermy has long been considered art.
动物标本一直以来都被认为是艺术
So, yes.
所以 我觉得算是
And yet, according to customs,
然而 据海关表示
this grizzly also ships as an anatomical item,
这头灰熊被视作解剖标本来运输
not art.
而非艺术品
Because customs doesn't know what art is,
因为海关的人根本不懂什么是艺术
just what something is made out of.
只懂得区分物品材质
Now, you said that art is
你说艺术
the intentional arrangement of things physical
是有意为之的为了能让人
and otherwise to make us feel something,
感受到艺术气息的物件
which is why a dance by Miss Soto...
所以说索托小姐的舞蹈
a lawyer's closing arguments...
律师的结案陈词
and the plastinated body of Henry Strauss
以及亨利·斯特劳斯的塑化身体
are all art. Correct?
都算是艺术品 对吗
Yes.
对
I guess my initial assessment of "what is art"
我最初关于"什么是艺术"的判断标准
was incomplete.
看来并不全面
Thank you.
谢谢
No further questions.
没有别的问题了
Court will recess for 20 minutes, so we can all recover.
休庭20分钟 大家都缓一下神
Well, your, uh, colleagues are very creative.
你 你的同事都很有创意
They try to find the truth, same as you.
他们希望找到真♥相♥ 和你一样
Am I gonna have to ask you out for another 10 years
我难道又要再等十年
before you say yes again?
才能让你答应和我约会吗
Ask me again tomorrow.
明天就能来约我
Thank you.
谢谢你
Franklin and Bash. We connect people.
林巴组合 让一切自♥由♥联♥通♥
Let's hope we connected with the judge.
但愿我们也说服了法官
When this case started,
在本案立案之初
I thought you people were all being petty.
我以为你们都是心胸狭隘之人
I don't think that anymore.
现在我不这么认为了
Miss Soto, I do believe
索托小姐 我相信
You had a genuine relationship with Henry Strauss.
你和亨利·斯特劳斯之间的确有真情实意
And I believe Mrs. Strauss
我也相信斯特劳斯夫人
Also had a profound partnership with her husband.
和她丈夫之间伉俪情深
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表