剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
from someone who has, well, written the book
极不合时宜行为的书的人来说
on highly inappropriate behavior.
是极不合时宜的
Mr. Bash and Mr. Franklin,
巴什先生 弗兰克林先生
that was warning number one.
我给你们提出第一次警告
The next step is contempt.
下一次就是藐视法庭了
You got it, Your Honor.
知道了 法官阁下
And, Your Honor, we apologize to D.A. Hewett,
法官阁下 我们向休伊特检察官致歉
who was unfortunately correct
很不幸他阻止我们表扬
in preventing us from praising the jury.
陪审团的行为是正确的
Let's get started.
现在开始吧
I have anger issues with Mexicans and Italians.
我很讨厌墨西哥人和意大利人
Especially Italians.
尤其是意大利人
I guess I'm self-hating.
也许我讨厌自己
I see that you are a schoolteacher.
我知道你是一名教师
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Your answer is now public record.
你的回答已经被记录在案
Your Honor, the defense would ask the court
法官阁下 辩方请法庭
to thank and excuse juror number 1.
感谢一号♥陪审员并请其回避本案
I'm a butcher at Podesto Meats.
我是波德斯通肉店的屠夫
And, uh, how long have you been in business?
你做这行多久了
27 years.
二十七年了
Butcher's good. We like him.
屠夫不错 我们喜欢这样的
They're desensitized to violence,
他们对暴♥力♥画面习以为常
which will help when they see the pictures
在看那些被你揍了的混♥蛋♥照片时
of what you did to those thugs.
对我们有利
And what do you do, sir?
你从事什么职业 先生
I'm a priest.
我是牧师
Your Honor, the defense would ask the court
法官阁下 辩方请法庭
to thank and excuse juror number 3.
感谢三号♥陪审员并请其回避本案
He seems nice. And I never miss mass.
他看上去不错 我做弥撒一次不落
I don't think he'd appreciate
我不觉得他能分出
the nuances of your self-defense.
正当防卫与否的细微差别
Look at Hewett. He hasn't challenged one juror.
看看休伊特 他没要求任何一位陪审员回避
What's that about?
怎么回事
All right, so far, we and the prosecution
好 到目前为止 我们和控方一致
have agreed on eight jurors.
选出了八位陪审员
For a self-defense argument, I like who we have so far.
对于正当防卫的辩护来说 这个组合不错
We got the sheep, but we need the shepherds.
我们已经有羊群了 但还差个牧羊人
Why, Bonnie?
知道原因吗 邦妮
The majority of jurors are followers.
因为多数陪审员人云亦云
They'll go wherever the alphas want to lead them.
领头人怎么说 他们就怎么想
Alphas who will shape opinion,
领头人就是思想的主导者
become a jury foreman or forewoman.
往往会成为陪审团主席
The last few jurors are the toughest to crack.
最后几位陪审员是最难拿下的
Wait, guys.
大伙 慢着
Who put the "JILFs" card up there? Really?
谁把陪审员卡片贴那上面的 有必要吗
Hostile environment for the summer associate.
对实习生来说这环境火♥药♥味太浓了
I did, but not in a hostile way.
我贴的 但没有敌意
How many jurors have we knocked out?
我们踢除了几位陪审员
We've used seven peremptory challenges. They've used two.
我们用了七次强制回避 他们用了两次
Eight. We've used eight?
是八次 我们用了八次吗
We've used 8 out of 10 peremptory challenges.
十次强制回避机会我们已经用了八次
We dinged the rocket scientist.
我们还踢了那位火箭专家
Yeah, he was too left-brain,
是的 他偏向用左脑思维
wouldn't appreciate our creativity anyway.
接受不了我们的创意
Hewett's only used two challenges against us.
休伊特只用了两次强制回避来对付我们
This is too easy.
太轻而易举了
You think he's up to something?
你觉得当中有诈
There's an evidentiary hearing tomorrow.
明天有听证会
Your Honor, a boot belonging to the defendant, Sal Gotelli,
法官阁下 洛杉矶警方在被告萨尔·葛特利
was discovered by the LAPD in his locker at the gym.
健身房♥的柜子里发现了一只他的靴子
It matches the bootprint taken from the back door,
和汽修厂被踢开的后门上的
which was kicked in at the body shop.
鞋印完全吻合
Also missing from Mr. Gotelli's toolbox
还有 葛特利先生工具箱中
is a really big, heavy wrench.
丢失了一把大扳手
Same kind of wrench
和犯罪现场
that was found at the crime scene.
发现的扳手是一个型号♥的
Mr. Gotelli was not practicing self-defense.
葛特利先生并不是出于正当防卫
He stalked his victims with malicious intent.
他是有预谋的跟踪受害者
Baillif, mark the evidence
法警 把这些证物
as prosecution exhibits "E" and "F."
标记为起诉证据"E"和"F"
Ahh. "F." As in what we are now.
"F"就是我们现在这状态
Totally F'ed.
完败
This is breaking news, Sal.
真是重大新闻啊 萨尔
This is why Hewett didn't challenge any of our jury choices.
难怪休伊特没有要求我们选的陪审员回避
He was letting us pick our jury based on self-defense.
他就是让我们按正当防卫来选陪审员
Now that strategy is toast.
现在这招行不通了
We need a new defense.
我们需要重新找辩护点
How many jury challenges do we have left?
我们还有多少次陪审员回避可用
Two.
两次
More would be better.
多点就好了
I was still defending somebody.
我还是在保护人
It just wasn't me.
只不过不是我
Sure wasn't them.
当然也不是他们
They were defending themselves...
他们也在保护自己
with limited success.
没太成功
Okay. You're a total badass.
绝对是你找事
But in this case, "badass" is gonna get you 10 years.
不过现在 找事可以让你被关十年
Who were you defending?
你在保护谁
These guys started doing strong-arm work.
这些人开始做野蛮的事
Not just boosting cars -- more up close and personal.
不仅是偷车 更近距离针对个人
Carjacking, robbery.
劫车 抢劫
I didn't want to be a part of that.
我不想参与
Okay, so your bosses aren't the "two-week notice" types.
你老板们都干见不得光的事
They jacked a car, beat up the driver.
他们抢了一部车 痛打了司机
Word got out that someone in the neighborhood
传言邻居中有人
might have seen it go down.
可能看到了
I heard them talking about...
我听到他们说
"taking care" of her.
"关照"她
So I stepped in.
所以我插手了
"Her"?
她
Her name's Annabel.
她叫安娜贝尔
She works at the gift shop near the garage.
她在修理厂边的礼品店工作
They sell snow globes,
他们卖♥♥雪花水晶球
cards that sing when you open them.
一打开开关就会唱歌♥
We met, hit it off.
我们相遇了 一见钟情
Go on.
继续
I told them no one touches Annabel,
我告诫他们不要碰安娜贝尔
they disagreed, so I tried to persuade them otherwise.
他们不听 所以我换了一种劝说方式
Sal, why didn't you just tell us?
萨尔 为什么你不告诉我们
Because if you and the cops started asking question,
因为一旦你们和条子开始询问
Annabel would be exposed to danger.
安娜贝尔就会被暴露在危险中
I tried to fix it myself by saying they would come after me.
为了她的安全 我就说他们是冲着我的
Were you in love with this woman?
你爱上这个女人了吗
If love means you'd do anything,
如果爱意味着你会做任何事
to make sure no one would harm her.
确保没人伤害她
Maybe.
也许
Look at this guy,
看看他
hands of stone capable of bust heads,
坚如磐石的双手能把别人脑袋爆掉
and a heart of something...warm and...soft,
内心却又如此温暖 柔情
capable of love. Meatloaf.
懂得爱人 以爱之名
Maybe we could make this work.
也许我们能做点文章
Ladies, want a refill?
女士们 再来一杯吗
There you go, ladies.
给 女士们
Enjoy.
好好享用
Bonnie.
邦妮
You can make a party out of jury selection?
你们在选择陪审团时还能聚会
Bonnie, if we impart anything of value to you...
邦妮 如果我们能教会你什么有用的
Highly doubtful.
深表怀疑
...it's that you can make a party out of anything.
就是你可以为了聚会忘掉一切
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表