剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Chocolate-covered espresso beans.
巧克力皮的咖啡豆要不
Raven Viper's a parking officer on campus.
雷文·维普尔是学校里的停车场管♥理♥员♥
He claims --
他声称
By day, he's a mere parking-enforcement officer.
白天 他只是个停车场的管♥理♥员♥
By night, he patrols the campus meting out justice.
到了晚上 他就在校园里巡逻伸张正义
And now a man has perished.
现在有人死了
Very dickensian.
而且死得很凄惨
The victim had a long criminal record
受害者有多次犯罪前科
including assault.
包括蓄意伤害
He was suspected of two burglaries on campus.
还是两起校园入室盗窃案的嫌犯
How is Raven Viper gonna afford you?
雷文·维普尔怎么能付得起钱请你们
Cornichon.
酸黄瓜
He's a saver. Hhe's 40.
他很会省钱 他四十岁了
He's never been married. No kids.
从没结过婚 也没孩子
Until last year, he lived with his parents.
直到去年 他都跟父母一起住
Just like Bruce Wayne.
就像布鲁斯·韦恩
Well, Bruce Wayne's parents were brutally murdered,
布鲁斯·韦恩之所以成为蝙蝠侠
which is what resulted in him becoming batman...
就是因为他的父母被残忍♥地杀害了
Uh, okay, fan boy. ...according to the origin story.
好吧 漫画小子 故事里是这样说的
Why do you two boys want this case so badly?
为什么你俩这么想接这个案子
Is it a bit of comic-book nostalgia?
难不成是出于漫画情结
Sir, it's not the cape. We --
先生 问题不在于漫画 我们...
Wait, wait, wait. Sir, this isn't for you.
等等 这个不是送给你的
They delivered it to the wrong floor.
送错层了
Nonsense. What?
胡说 什么
Sir, we need to first-chair a manslaughter case.
我们要坐上过失杀人案件的头把交椅
So we can be stronger for the firm in the long run.
长远来说 我们越强对律所就越好
Fair enough.
说的也对
But I want Hanna at second chair.
但我要汉娜坐第二把交椅
Wait. Wait a minute. They're equity partners.
等等 他们是拍档
Why do they need chaperoning in court?
在庭上不缺伴
That's a good point. All right.
没错 好吧
Gentlemen, you're on your own from here on in.
男士们 从现在开始你们自♥由♥发挥
Here you go. Oh, thank you.
给你 谢谢
Her update was right. She's in there.
她的新鲜事是真的 她真在那儿
All right. You're confronting the source of your phobia.
好的 你要面对的是你恐惧的源头
Just tell her how you feel.
就告诉她你的想法就行了
Here she comes.
她走过来了
You know what? This could look like a cult abduction
这么说吧 如果处理不好
if it's not handled well.
这看上去会像是邪教组织绑♥架♥人口
I'll clarify that right now.
我马上澄清
This is not a cult abduction.
我不是邪教组织 也不想绑♥架♥你
My name is Pindar Singh --
我叫品达·辛
Class of 2003, Berkeley,
伯克利大学2003届的
Willets dorm.
住在威利特宿舍楼
I was roommates with Phil Guenzer.
我是菲尔·甘泽尔的舍友
You confirmed my facebook request.
你通过了我脸谱网的好友请求
I -- I confirm everyone.
谁加我我都通过
I respect that.
你人真好
I've always loved you.
我以前一直很爱你
I hated being banished to the infirmary
我讨厌在你和菲尔共浴爱河时
while you showered Phil with affection.
被赶到医务室过夜
Can I go to work now? Okay.
我能去上班了吗 我走了
I'll be here again tomorrow.
我明天还会来的
Ciao!
再见
Okay, listen Don't touch me please.
好吧 听着... 拜托别碰我
Excuse me.
打扰一下
The receptionist told me to take a right at the ficus,
前台要我在盆景的地方右拐
But I can't find Peter Bash's office.
但我还是没找到皮特和巴什的办公室
Oh. Peter's office is over there,
皮特的办公室在那边
But is there something someone can do for you?
有什么能帮到您的吗
Yes. I'm his mom.
我是他妈妈
Oh, hi. Hanna.
你好 我是汉娜
Do you work for Peter?
你在皮特手下工作吗
I work with Peter. Sometimes over Peter.
我和他一起工作 有时他在我手下工作
Never for Peter.
但从不在他手下工作
Oh, I -- I didn't catch your name.
我 我还没请教您贵姓呢
It's Damien Karp. It's very nice to meet you.
我是达米恩·卡普 很高兴认识你
Well, the pleasure's all mine.
我也是
Mom.
妈妈
Mom. I told you I'd call you later.
妈 我不是跟你说了待会打给你吗
I brought lunch for you and Jared.
我给你和杰尔德带了午餐
Yeah, oh, thank you, but, uh --
谢谢 但是...
I have a real-estate transaction
我有个房♥产移交官司
I need to discuss with Peter.
我来找皮特咨♥询♥咨♥询♥
Today is a bad day.
今天没时间
I practiced real-estate law in the palisades for two years,
我从事房♥产诉讼已有两年
If you have any questions,
有任何问题...
Ooh, I have a question. Why are you here?
我有问题 你在这干嘛
...don't hesitate to call.
请随时来电
Come on, mom. Mom.
走吧 妈妈
I think Peter's mom likes you.
我觉得皮特的妈妈喜欢你
Hi. I'm Colleen Bash --
你好 我是科琳·巴什
Peter's mom.
皮特的母亲
No, don't let me keep you. Just keep going.
不占用你时间了 去吧
Mom, mom, he waters the plants.
妈 他是浇花的
Well, it's important to treat all your employees with mutual respect.
所有同事间的相互尊重都很重要
Colleen! Hi!
科琳 你好
I brought your favorite.
我带了你最喜欢吃得
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Inside-out salami sandwich?
腊肠三明治
Come on. You're the best.
你最棒了
Look at you all dressed up.
你穿得真帅
Tied it myself.
自己打的领带
Look, mom, what's the problem?
妈 你来做什么
I need your blessing...
我需要你的允许
to sell the house you were born in.
我要卖♥♥掉你出生时住的那套房♥子
Finally. It's only been 10 years.
终于要卖♥♥了 都十年了
Hey, hey, hey. Big decisions are tough for her.
别这么说 重大决策总是很难做的
Over-thinking can be a good quality.
深思熟虑可是好品质
I agree.
我同意
I mean, after all these years as a single woman,
这么多年以来 我一直单身
I've never had a one-night stand.
从没玩过一♥夜♥情♥
I mean, a lot of close calls.
虽然有很多暧昧之举
Definitely some heavy petting.
当然还有些热烈的爱抚
Definitely. Mom. Boundaries.
这个绝对有 妈 注意分寸
Since when do you observe boundaries, you prude?
你从什么时候开始注意分寸的 假正经
Since my mom is about to tell you
从我妈要告诉你
about letting someone go to second base with her.
某人已经和她上了第二垒开始
Unh third. Third base hello.
第三垒 第三垒 伙计
So, have you spoken to Janie?
你和詹妮谈过了吗
Yes. She's a D.A. We see her all the time.
当然 她是地检的 我们经常能见到
We're seeing her at 11:00.
今天十一点还要见面
So, you know.
这么说 你知道了吧
Know what?
知道什么
I can't believe Janie postponed her wedding again.
真不敢相信詹妮又把婚礼推后了
That's two times and counting.
已经两次了 似乎还不够
Your mom said it was 'cause it was monsoon season in thailand.
你妈说了 那是因为现在泰国正刮季风
Which you can find out in two seconds on google
这个在决定婚礼地点之前
before you plan a destination wedding.
上谷歌♥两秒钟就能查出来
Your mom is awesome.
你妈太棒了
She was the only mom who took us to R-rated movies
她是唯一会带孩子去看限制级片子的妈妈
when we were like 12.
那时我们才十二岁吧
You know what? My mom is an R-rated movie.
我妈妈本身就是一部限制级的电影
It's not easy having the cool mom. Trust me.
有这么酷的母亲不是件容易事 相信我
Where'd you park?
你们车停在哪
A little less stealthy next time, Vipe, okay?
维普 下次别这么鬼鬼祟祟的
Sorry. It's involuntary.
抱歉 情不自禁
So, where'd you park? Seriously.
说真的 你们的车停哪
Hill street. Hill street.
西街 西街
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表