剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Whose place is this again?
再说一次 这是谁的地儿
Him. I don't know him.
他 我不认识他
He's got himself a pretty nice setup here.
他这布置的相当不错
Maybe too nice.
也许太不错了
We're being summoned.
我们被召见了
Bash and Franklin, if I'm not mistaken.
巴什和弗兰克林 如果我没记错的话
Actually, it's Franklin and Bash. Yeah.
其实是弗兰克林和巴什 是的
You have us at a disadvantage...
你害我们处于下风了
Pindar Singh.
品达·幸
I'm in your con law class.
我和你们一起上宪法课
Never seen you there before.
从来没见过你
Yeah. Medical hardship.
是的 我生病了
I take all my classes remotely.
我一直通过远程教育来上课
I developed a new technology
我发明了一项新技术
that streams video right into my computer.
可以直接用我的电脑在线看课程录像
Cool.
很酷
Yeah. Sold it to a software company for $2,000.
没错 后来两千块卖♥♥给了一个软件公♥司♥
What happened to your knee?
你的膝盖怎么了
Torn A.C.L. polo match. Father's estate.
在我父亲庄园里玩马球时拉伤了十字韧带
I grew up playing polo. He plays polo!
我从小就玩马球 玩马球
Yeah. What position you play?
是的 你打什么位置
I played them all.
我全都打过
Sort of a jack of all trades.
基本上是万事通
Like a jockey of all trades, if you will.
你们也可以叫我万骑通
Oh, but we won't.
我们不会的
Well, if you play,
如果你玩过的话
then you must know which player number one is guarded by.
那你肯定知道头号♥球员防守哪个位置
Ladies, could you give us a second, please?
女士们 给我们点私人空间好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You're a sweetheart.
真乖
What are you guys trying to do to me?
你们到底想干什么
What's your game, Singh?
你在玩什么 幸
Yeah. Not buying the torn A.C.L.
就是 我才不信什么十字韧带拉伤呢
I cannot leave this condo.
我不能离开这个公♥寓♥
You on house arrest?
你被软禁了吗
Emotionally.
情绪上
I have every phobia known to man,
我患有一切人类所知的恐惧症
plus a couple that are normally
以及一些只在
only found in invertebrates.
无脊椎动物身上出现过的症状
If I do your con law papers for you,
如果我帮你们写宪法课论文的话
will that buy your silence?
你们可以保守秘密吗
You got us all wrong, man.
你完全误会我们了 伙计
You've turned your phobias into lemonade.
你把恐惧症转成多姿多彩的生活了
You got chicks waiting on you.
有美女服侍
You never leave your condo.
永远不用出公♥寓♥楼
You're the Hugh Hefner of wackos.
就像怪人休·海夫纳似的
You should probably say "ow."
你应该大叫痛的
You've clearly made progress.
很明显你进步了
How so?
怎么说
You're here.
你来这儿了
You've mastered getting beyond
你已经敢走出
the four walls of your own home.
自己家以外的地方了
I'm on a lot of medication.
我吃了很多药
Good.
很好
Mr. Karp.
卡普先生
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, Your Honor. It's great to see you.
早上好 法官阁下 很高兴见到你
You're counsel in this matter?
你是本案的律师
Yes, Your Honor, I am.
是的 法官阁下 我就是
We're here on an accusation of attorney misconduct.
本案是针对律师行为不当的指控
I've alerted the D.A.'s office.
我已经通知地方检查官
If I find the allegations true,
如果指控成立
they will be filing criminal charges.
他们将提起刑事诉讼
Well, we're confident that after the court sees the evidence,
我们相信等法庭看过证据后
that won't be necessary.
就没有这个必要了
Glad to hear it.
那就好
And what evidence would that be?
那证据是什么
Well, Your Honor,
法官阁下
it's not "what", it's "where."
不是"什么" 而是"在哪"
I'm not...following you.
我没懂你的意思
He's off to a great start.
他真是开了个好头
My clients gave Ms. Setten some money
我的当事人给了塞顿女士一笔钱
to have a tattoo removed.
用于移除纹身
She took the money
她拿着这笔钱
and went to the tattoo parlor in question,
去了那个纹身工作室
and got a new one instead and pocketed the rest.
弄了个新的纹身 然后把剩下的钱私吞了
You're free to present evidence to prove your theory.
请提供可以支持该论点的证据
Well, the only evidence is on her body.
唯一的证据就在她身上
She has a tattoo above her left breast, Your Honor.
她左胸上有个纹身 法官阁下
Isn't that right, Tammi?
说对了吗 塔米
Please, ignore them, Your Honor.
请无视他们 法官阁下
Do they have proof that my client got the tattoo
他们能证明我当事人在得到他们钱的
on the same day they gave her money?
同一天去做了纹身吗
Like a receipt or a tattoo artist?
比如收据或者是纹身师
Does counsel have proof
控方律师有证据证明
that Tammi didn't get the tattoo on that day?
塔米那天没去纹身吗
Mr. Franklin, Mr. Bash,
弗兰克林先生 巴什先生
you've chosen to let Mr. Karp represent you.
你们选择让卡普先生做辩护人
Actually, Your Honor, that --
事实上 法官阁下 那
that really wasn't our choice.
那其实不是我们的选择
He's a fine lawyer.
他是位好律师
I suggest you let him do his job.
我建议你们让他做好本职工作
For now, yours is to be quiet.
目前 你们的工作就是保持安静
Are you requesting that I order a witness
你是要我下令让证人
to disrobe in my courtroom?
在法庭上脱衣服吗
It doesn't have to be in your court, Your Honor.
不必在法庭上 法官阁下
You can have a female bailiff take her in the other --
你可以让一名女法警带她到另...
You told me to be quiet, didn't you?
你说过要我保持安静的 对吧
And yet, there you go.
但是你还在说话
Mr. Holman, any objection
霍尔曼先生 你对于
to your client showing the tattoo?
让当事人展示纹身有反对意见吗
The fifth amendment protects a person
第五修正♥法♥案规定
from being forced to testify against themselves.
证人不得被强迫自证其罪
Yes, and we're not asking her to testify.
对 我们不是要她作证
We're simply asking --
我们只是要求
U.S.V. Greer holds that tattoos are considered testimony.
志愿兵格里尔案件中纹身被作为证据
And thereby protected under the fifth amendment.
并因此受到了第五修正♥法♥案的保护
Yes, but other cases have ruled
是的 但是其他案件中
that tattoos are admissible for identification, Your Honor.
也有纹身被认定为有效证物的 法官阁下
Where they're visible by the public
那是当纹身位于公众可见
and there's no expectation of privacy as to the body part.
且不会被认为是隐私部位的地方
Ms. Setten has an expectation
塞顿女士理应由于
as to the privacy of her breasts.
其胸部属于隐私部位而得到豁免
I won't force her to show it.
我不会强迫她展示的
But, Your Honor, that's the cornerstone of our defense.
但是 法官大人 那是我们的主要辩护点
Then I suggest you come up with a new one by tomorrow.
那我建议你们明天前找出一个新的论点
That was good.
刚才真是不错
I had Feldman shepardize tattoo cases.
我让费德曼调查了关于纹身的案件
I don't know how he missed Greer.
我不知道他怎么能漏掉格里尔案
Feldman? He's a first year!
费德曼 他才刚入行
Well, don't worry. I'm gonna be handling it
别担心 从现在开始
personally from this point forward.
我会亲自来处理这案子
Actually, you're not.
事实上 不必了
It's our asses on the line.
是我们命悬一线
And Pindar's and Carmen's.
还有品达和卡门的
We're going down,
即使败诉
we're going down swinging ourselves.
我们也要自食其力地败下来
What, you're firing me?
什么 你们想炒了我
It's not personal. It's personal.
这不是针对你 这就是针对你
Please.
别闹了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表