剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
why aren't you still together?
为什么你们没有一直在一起
I opened a hair salon.
我开了一家美发店
Lance started a fitness club.
兰斯开了一家健身俱乐部
The stress put too much pressure on our relationship.
工作压力使我们的关系紧张
It tore us apart.
导致我们离婚
Like so many other straight marriages?
就像很多普通人的婚姻一样
No further questions.
没有问题了
Could you read aloud the charge
请你大声念出你和前夫
highlighted on the credit-card statement
共同使用的信♥用♥卡♥声明中
you shared with your ex-husband?
标示的部分
$14.95, monthly service installment for...
按月分期还款14.95美元给
guycatch.com.
同吧网站
A gay dating website for men.
一个男同交♥友♥网♥站
A charge which appears every month for six months
这项费用就在你们离婚之前
before your divorce.
持续了六个月
Lance joined the site to help
兰斯上那个网是想帮助
a gay friend at the salon start dating.
一个同性恋朋友在美发厅约会
Yeah, right.
是啊
And I go to strip clubs 'cause I love buffalo wings.
就像我去脱衣舞酒吧是因为我喜欢辣鸡翅
Objection.
反对
Mr. Karp's perverse diet
卡普先生不健康的饮食
has no relevance in these proceedings.
和本案没有关系
Ms. Renner, you didn't step forward to testify against Lance
伦纳女士 你站出来指证兰斯
because you think he's lying.
因为你认为他在说谎
You did it because you're angry.
你这样做是因为你很生气
You're angry that your dancing and shopping partner
你气得是你的生活伴侣
could never be in love with a woman.
从没爱过女人
You feel used, don't you?
你觉得被利用 是吧
Lied to?
说谎了
And who could blame you?
谁能责备你呢
No further questions.
没有问题了
Redirect, Your Honor.
申请再次提问 法官阁下
About how many times per week
你和兰斯每周大约
did you and Lance engage in sexual relations?
有多少次性生活
Objection. Relevance.
反对 与本案无关
Well, Mr. Karp made it relevant
卡普先生通过暗示这是一场假婚姻
by suggesting this was a sham marriage.
使得这一切都有关了
Objection overruled.
反对无效
The witness can answer.
证人可以回答
Three to four.
三到四次
And did Lance ever experience any --
兰斯是否曾有任何
forgive me -- stage fright?
原谅我 怯场的表现
Quite the opposite.
恰恰相反
Three-year marriage, active sex life.
三年的婚姻 积极的性生活
Well, if Lance isn't straight,
如果兰斯不是直男
Then he deserves an Academy Award.
那他可以拿奥斯卡奖了
I've been a trial Judge for 19 years,
我做主审法官已经十九年了
presiding over 1,470 cases.
审理了超过1470起案件
And of those 1,400-plus cases, how many were appealed?
那一千四百多起案子里 有多少被上诉
Roughly half. Comes with the job.
伴随我的职业生涯大约有一半
How many were overturned?
有多少起被翻案
Two.
两起
Two out of 700 cases,
七百分之二
meaning your interpretation of the law
意味着你对法律的诠释
is nearly incontrovertible.
近似于无可争议
As Judges, we must put prejudice aside
作为法官 我们必须抛弃偏见
and see cases through the blindfolded eyes of Lady Justice.
如正义女神蒙住双眼来看待案件
Lady Justice. I like that.
正义女神 我喜欢
Now, we've demonstrated that you're a man of honesty,
我们已经证明你是一个诚实的人
a man of integrity.
一个公正的人
Would you tell the jury
你能够告诉陪审团
when you began your relationship with D.A. Pollock?
你是何时开始和波洛克检察官交往的吗
In february of 2010.
2010年的2月
I immediately recused myself from all her future cases.
我立即提出以后就不再处理她检控的案子
February 2010,
2010年2月
more than a year after the claim in the anonymous letter.
是在那份匿名信之后一年多
No more questions.
没有问题了
Respectfully, Judge Kohler,
尊敬的 科勒法官
what signified february of 2010
怎么表明你们的关系
as the start of your relationship?
是开始于2010年2月呢
A sexual encounter late one evening in my chambers.
一个晚上在我法官室里 我俩发生了性关系
Crossing the line from colleague
跨过了同事的关系
to something more takes courage.
确定了交往关系
I-i-if you're not both on the same page
如果你们没有擦出火花
when that spark strikes,
达成共识
things could get real awkward.
事情就会变得很尴尬
Objection. Counsel's testifying.
反对 控方律师在妄自揣测
Ms. Ross is trying to work out certain issues in her own life.
罗斯女士试图用她自己的生活解答问题
Your point, Ms. Ross?
拿出你的观点 罗斯女士
The emotional build up to a relationship
一段感情的确立
is just as significant as the consummation
注重性关系跟注重这段关系本身
of the relationship itself, Your Honor.
是同样重要的 法官阁下
Carry on.
继续
So, is the jury to believe
所以 陪审团是要相信
that you didn't experience any feelings toward D.A. Pollock
你在和波洛克检察官发生亲密行为之前
prior to that intimate encounter in your chambers?
对她是没有任何感觉吗
I am a professional, Ms. Ross.
我很专业 罗斯女士
Uh, let me rephrase the question.
让我重述一下问题
Was it professional to send Ms. Pollock an e-mail
专业人员会在2009年3月给波洛克女士
in march of 2009 with a winky face emoticon?
发送带有眨眼表情的邮件吗
I am known for my emoticons,
我知道我的表情符
especially the Abe Lincoln face.
尤其是亚伯·林肯的表情
I‘ve sent them to all the D.A.S in your office,
我给你办公室的所有检察官都发过
Defense attorneys, my support staff --
辩护律师 我的辅助人员...
Can you answer the question?
你能回答那个问题吗
Keeping in mind you're under oath.
记住你的誓言
I may have been attracted to Margaret.
我被玛格丽特吸引
I swear, it had no impact on my rulings.
我发誓 那不能影响我的裁决
Are you absolutely sure?
你能完全保证吗
Couldn't your attraction have colored things...just a little?
你所谓的吸引不带有一点主观情感吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Thank you for your honesty.
感谢你的诚实
No further questions.
没其他问题了
Hey, hey.
你好
Hey. Carmen.
卡门
Hey. So, I ran into an old friend
我在调查波洛克的
while researching Pollock's Prisoner Rehabilitation Program.
囚犯康复计划的时候碰到了一个老朋友
Guys, this is Ricky.
伙计们 这位是瑞奇
Ricky. Hey, Ricky.
瑞奇 你好 瑞奇
Get the guys up to speed with what you told me.
跟他们说说你告诉我的事
From January 2009 to April 2009,
从2009年1月到2009年4月
Larry Dobeck did a stretch for identity theft.
拉里·德贝克因为盗劫罪蹲过监狱
He's the cousin of the night manager
他是那个帕萨迪纳大酒店
at the Pasadena Grand,
夜间管♥理♥员♥的表兄弟
where Pollock and Kohler were ID'ed.
波洛克和科勒是在那里认识的
Served his time in the same cell block as Julian Aroyan.
他蹲监狱时跟朱利安·阿罗扬关在一个牢房♥区
Which is probably where Pollock enters our story,
很可能波洛克就是在这里卷入这案子的
Except I can't find Aroyan
只是我没在波洛克开的任何课里
in any of the classes Pollock taught.
找到阿罗扬的名字
But here's the thing --
但还有一个问题...
Pollock tutors him privately in French.
波洛克私底下有教他法语
Privately, as in alone?
私底下 是指单独授课
As in very committed to his studies?
是指非常投入对他的教学
Fluent in the romantic languages?
用浪漫语言来流畅交流
Okay, enough.
好了 到此为止吧
Is he boning her or what?
他们俩干上了还是怎么的
Look, you didn't hear this from me, all right?
你们不是从我这听说的 懂了吗
But she got a class at 2:00 P.M.
但是她下午两点时有节课
ask her yourself.
你们自己问问她吧
Thanks, Ricky.
谢谢了 瑞奇
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表