剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, that's amazing.
这歌♥真不错
Oh, man, we finally agree on something musically.
兄弟 我们在音乐上终于有共识了
Who do you think Belinda was?
贝琳达可不是盖的
Remember when I wrote that song for Laura Shafer in sixth grade?
记得我六年级时给劳拉·谢弗写的歌♥吗
"Hollywood baby"?
那首《好莱坞宝贝》
Yeah, you stole that from Kool & The gang.
记得 你抄袭库尔和他团队的歌♥
I did. Dude, look at his eyes.
没错 可你看他的眼睛
He can't even look out at the audience.
他现在都不敢看观众
What the hell happened to him?
他是怎么了
Hey! Did you get in?
嘿 查到了吗
Backstage at the ford.
去后台了啊
Did you see anybody? Did you see any musicians?
见到谁了吗 看到哪个音乐人了
Fanboy, focus.
追星族 专心点
The case, please.
说案子
Well, while everyone was focused
当所有人都专注于
on the music and the fireworks --
音乐和烟花的时候
actual fireworks -- and the girls --
真的有烟花 还有姑娘们
there were so many girls. Girls!
有好多姑娘
No, I don't want any -- you're just rubbing it in.
我不想听了 你就是在戳人痛处
Anyways, I don't know how it happened, but...
好吧 我不知道怎么回事 但是
somehow, I ended up with Bradford's cellphone.
我拿到了布拉德福德的手♥机♥
I have a theory how you ended up with it.
我知道你怎么拿到的
You stole it. Good for you.
你偷来的 干得漂亮
So, I checked the calendar.
我看了日程表
Guess who he met with two weeks before he quit Mazzani's.
猜猜他在离开玛然尼俱乐部的两周前见过谁
Richard Cole.
理查德·科尔
The same Richard Cole who's underwriting the show
就是承办布拉德福德现在这场演出的
that Bradford's doing right now.
那个理查德·科尔
Cole could open a mall anywhere
科尔本可以在任何交通更便利
with better foot traffic, better parking.
停车位更足的地方开商场
Why is he target-locked on Mazzani's?
为什么一定要盯着玛然尼的俱乐部呢
Ooh, answer it.
快接电♥话♥
What do you mean? You get it.
你什么意思啊 你接
Answer it. No, I'm not gonna
你接 不 我不要
Answer it. I don't want it. You have a vagina.
你接 我不接 你是女人吗
Just -- just say hello.
就 问声好就行
Hello.
你好
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我知道 很抱歉
I grabbed yours. We have the same phone.
我错拿了你的 咱俩手♥机♥一样
I'll drop it off backstage -- in an hour.
我会在一小时内把它送回后台的
Amateurs.
你们太业余了
I'm glad she's on our side.
还好她是我们的人
Any further witnesses, Mr. Infeld?
还有证人要传唤吗 因菲尔德先生
The defense calls Pindar Singh.
辩方要求传唤品达·辛
What?
什么
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
Mr. Singh is part of the defense team.
辛先生是辩方团队成员
I can think of five reasons
我能想出五条
why he should not be allowed to testify.
他不能作证的理由
I can think of a hundred.
我能想出一百条
Mr. Infeld,
因菲尔德先生
I'd hoped that when you hired Franklin and Bash,
你雇佣弗兰克林和巴什这两人时
your example would rub off on them.
我曾希望你能以榜样的力量影响他们
The reverse seems to have happened.
现在看来 结果却是相反的
Your Honor, the prosecution has painted Dr. Lee
法官阁下 原告把李医生
as a charlatan.
描述成了一个江湖骗子
And as a former patient,
而作为曾经的病人
Mr. Singh can shed light on that.
辛先生可以证明真♥相♥
You're in on this, too? Sorry.
你也想让我作证 抱歉
Your Honor, if it'll make the court feel more comfortable,
法官阁下 顾及法庭的感受
we'd be happy to remove him from our team
我们愿意将他从团队中除名
until the trial is over.
直到审判结束
As long as he's off the trial team, Mr. Singh can testify.
只要辛先生不在团队中 就可以作证
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
I'm not on your side.
我们不在一条船上
No one is.
没人跟我在一块儿
Perspective interference with business advantage.
未来会有商业优势
That's how we get around my own earlier ruling
所以我请求撤回我之前
to shut down Mazzani's, which was, Your Honor,
关闭玛然尼俱乐部的裁决 法官阁下
thoughtless, irresponsible --
那决定太欠考虑 太不负责任
Stupid.
太愚蠢了
Thank you.
谢谢
Your Honor, one judge to another,
法官阁下 在那么多裁判中
I'm sure you've made many stupid rulings
您肯定也做出过
that you've come to regret.
让你追悔莫及的愚蠢裁决
Oh, come on.
拜托
Focus, focus. Head in the game.
专注 专注 专心陈述
Just because my son is able to name a legal theory
仅仅因为我儿子能提出一个法律原理
Doesn't mean it makes any sense.
那不能说明什么
Richard Cole intentionally sabotaged the club
理查德·科尔蓄意破坏俱乐部
So my client would default on his rent.
我的委托人只能拖欠租金
I try to run an
我想维持
amicable courtroom, Mr. Franklin.
一个氛围友好的法庭 弗兰克林先生
So do I. Make him take it back.
我也是 让他收回之前的话
I meant you.
我指你
Two Franklins -- it's confusing.
两个富兰克林 太乱了
Jared's cool with me.
叫我杰尔德就行
I'm going to go with
我打算称你们为
Franklin Senior and Junior Franklin.
大富兰克林和小富兰克林
You know, Your Honor, I really don't care for "Junior" Too much.
法官阁下 我真心不喜欢小这个词
Uh, Your Honor, we plan to prove
法官阁下 我们想证明
That the defendant paid off Neal Bradford,
被告人解雇了俱乐部里
a longstanding lighting technician at the club,
一名长♥期♥灯光师 尼尔·布拉德福德
to leave our client in the lurch.
弃我们的委托人于危难
We're investigating other people
我们正在调查其他人
That Mr. Cole may have bribed to Torpedo Mazzani's.
科尔先生有可能收买♥♥过玛然尼俱乐部员工
It's just, I'm not a Junior.
我不是小富兰克林
Excuse me, Your Honor. I have something to say.
原谅我 法官阁下 我有话要说
Richard, you shouldn't.
理查德 你不该说
When this case is thrown out,
等这个案子结束
we will be filing malicious-prosecution suits
对于玛然尼及其辩护律师的诬告
against the Mazzanis and their lawyers --
我们将提起基于个人
personally and as representatives of Infeld/Daniels.
和代表因菲尔德丹尼尔律师事务所的诉讼
Thank you.
谢谢
That's up to you.
你有那个权利
Meantime, motion to dismiss is denied.
同时 驳回请求被拒绝
Trial starts this afternoon. We are adjourned.
今天下午庭审 现在休庭
Tell us about the mall you plan to build
和我们谈谈你要建在
on the birth site of California rock 'n' roll.
加州摇滚诞生地的购物中心
The retail center is 40,000 square feet.
购物中心有三千七百多平♥米♥
It will also provide 250 jobs.
将提供250个工作岗位
But we should subtract that from the jobs that are there now
我们应该减去那里现有的岗位
That are going away, though, shouldn't we?
那些岗位就没有了 对吧
I'm paying people to relocate.
我会给他们支付迁移费
Except my client.
除了我的委托人
Tell us -- how much do you stand to lose
告诉我们 你将有可能损失多少
If you were to scrap your plans
如果中止你的以牺牲美国精神
to corporatize America at the expense of its very soul?
为代价的资本化运作
Objection -- argumentative.
反对 有争议
Easy on the rhetoric, Mr. Bash.
注意你的修辞 巴什先生
You're suggesting I sabotaged Mazzani's
你暗示 我通过暗箱操作来
through some secret machination.
蓄意破坏玛然尼的俱乐部
No, no, no. I'm not suggesting it.
不 不 不 我没有暗示
Well, why wouldn't I just buy them out?
那我为什么不直接买♥♥下它们呢
It would have been a lot easier.
那样会简单许多
Maybe because under your agreement with the city,
也许因为你与城市达成协议
You'd have to break ground by next month
你必须在下月前动工
or you lose your site.
否则你的地皮会被没收
Maybe because Bert Mazzani's name is on the lease.
也许因为伯特·玛然尼是租赁人
If he's so worried about his club, why isn't he here?
如果他在乎他的俱乐部 为什么他不来
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表