剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
I- I need like a day, just... two days.
我只需要点时间 只要两天
And I can get everything together and I...
我就能搞定了 我...
I'm sorry, Dennis.
很抱歉 丹尼斯
Next case.
下个案子
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
I need an excuse to see my son?
我来看看儿子还需要理由吗
Historically, yeah.
就过去来看 是的
I assumed a Franklin would be on the bench.
我想着弗兰克林家会出个法官
I thought it would be me.
我以为会是自己
Small claims, just for the week.
小案子啦 就这周审判而已
Still...
终究是法官啊
I was sentenced to it.
赶鸭子上架罢了
Still...
还是法官啊
You know what the definition of growth is?
你知道成长的意义是什么吗
I do, but I can't remember...
我知道 可是不记得了
Recognizing the value of doing what you hate.
认识到做自己讨厌之事的价值所在
I take it I won't be seeing you again
我料想今年的父亲节
for father's day this year.
又见不着你了吧
No, you will.
不 见得着
Wait. Uh...
慢着
I have Dodger/Giant tickets.
我要去看道奇队和巨人队的比赛
You know, I can -- I can get rid of them.
我可以 可以不去看的
No, no. Dodger game's a Dodger game.
不用 道奇队的比赛不能错过
I don't understand why I have to meet your shrink.
我不明白我去见你的心理医生干什么
Life facilitator.
是生活导师
And he's not just mine. Infeld introduced us.
他不光是我导师 因菲尔德介绍我们认识的
Dr. Lee needs to meet everyone in my life.
李医生要见我生活中的每个人
Megan's met him. Megan?
梅根见过他了 梅根
Yeah, we've been spending a lot of time together.
是的 我们最近经常出双入对
As Dr. Lee would say, she's a game-changer.
正如李医生说 她能改变我的命运
How do I look? Pindar!
我看起来咋样 品达
Pindar! It's terrible!
品达 太可怕了
It's Dr. Lee.
李医生出事了
Actually, there... is no Dr. Lee.
事实上 他不是李医生
What do you mean?
你说什么
His real name is Tony Laxon.
他真名叫托尼·赖克逊
He was arrested for wire fraud
他因电♥信♥诈骗
and impersonating a psychotherapist.
和假扮心理医师而被捕了
This way, Laxon.
这儿走 赖克逊
Pindy?
品品
You okay?
你没事吧
Has the sky gone green and yellow?
天空是不是变得青黄相间了
No.
没啊
Then no.
那我就有事
No, we do not have any clients at county jail
没有 我们没有哪个委托人在县监狱
who could take out Dr. Lee.
能把李医生弄出来了
No, no. No, Pindy... Pin...
没有 没有 没 品品 品
Calm down.
镇定点
Be home soon.
我马上回来
How's it going?
怎么了
What are you doing? What do you mean what am I doing?
你这是做什么 我做什么了
What am I doing?
我能做什么
What do you- what do you got there?
你在 你在看什么
Why are you covering the screen?
为什么要遮住显示器
Just a little backlash on the blogosphere about your ruling.
就一些博客上对你裁决的反馈
Yeah.
没错
Come on, I'm a big boy. Let me see it.
拿掉吧 我受得住 让我看看
"Judge murders rock and roll"?!
"法官扼杀摇滚"
There you go.
看到啦
It was justifiable homicide. I had to do it.
这是正当扼杀 我不得已出此下策
Being a judge is hard.
法官真不好当
All that...judging,
就这么一锤定音
making decisions that wreck people's lives.
毁了人们的生活
I just heard about Dr. Lee. How's Pindar doing?
我刚听说了李医生的事 品达还好吧
On the Pindar crazy scale, I'd say he's about a 4.
就品达本身疯狂状态来看 我看有四成
Which roughly translates to a 10 for the rest of us.
对我们来说就相当于完全疯了
You know, I have tremendous respect for Dr. Lee.
我非常敬重李医生
You tell Pindar to remain strong.
替我转告品达要坚强
Oh, by the way, is it true about Mazzani's?
顺便问下 玛然尼俱乐部被停业的事真的吗
Oh, great. Yeah.
棒极了 是真的
You know, in 1975, Rod Stewart and I
要知道1975年 我曾和洛史都华
used to get into his bentley and drive down Sunset.
开着他的宾利车去日落大道
It was the disco era.
那是迪斯科风行的年代
We took no prisoners.
无拘无束
The night always ended up at Mazzani's.
我们经常在玛然尼俱乐部狂欢至深夜
"Belinda's Town," Right?
放的是《贝琳达小镇》 对吧
"Belinda's Town," Yeah.
是的 《贝琳达小镇》
Oh, that's the one and only hit of Bert Mazzani.
那是伯特·玛然尼独一无二的主打歌♥
Supposedly, it's about a groupie.
貌似唱的是帮狂热摇滚乐迷
We're gonna fix this, Stan.
我们会处理这事儿的 斯坦
We are? Wonderful.
是吗 很好
You got a plan?
你心中有数了吗
Dude, did Bowie have a plan
老兄 鲍威坐下来创作
when he sat down to write "Ziggy stardust"?
《Z字星尘》的时候他心中有数吗
I was 2 years old.
我那时才两岁
We're gonna go up to this guy
那家伙的俱乐部刚被我停了业
whose club I just shut down and say,
现在我们要去找他 然后说
"Hey, now we're gonna help you get your club back."
我们要帮你把俱乐部赢回来
I thought you said you didn't have a plan.
我以为你心里没数呢
I screwed this guy over.
我把这家伙整惨了
Let's make it up to him.
让我们将功补过吧
Animal husbandry?
畜牧业证书
This... God, it's shocking.
这太触目惊心了
It's a doctorate. I earned it.
这可是博士文凭 我考的
From an online college.
在线函授
You know, your background
你的背景
is proving to be breathtakingly eclectic.
真是差强人意
Yeah, you need to come clean now,
是啊 你现在得从实招来
'cause we can't have any surprises in court.
以免出庭时再多生枝节
You've seen my records. You know about the casino jobs.
你看过我的记录了 知道我在赌场工作过
Let them bring up the casino
这些赌场工作 脱衣舞俱乐部
and the strip club and the assumed identities.
和伪造身份的事让他们说吧
Bookmaking organization.
博♥彩♥组织
Our defense is whoever you were,
我们的辩护立足点是无论你从事过什么
once you became Dr. Lee,
你既然是李医生了
you left your dubious past behind you,
就将不堪的过去甩得一干二净
and you're dedicating yourself
从此投身于
to helping people... live a better life.
帮人们...过得更好
You know, people believe in you.
要知道人们信任你
We must keep them believing, just for their well-being.
为了他们好 我们得让他们继续保持信任
And I care about them.
我也很在乎他们
Well, like you, I charge by the hour,
和你一样 我也按小时收费
so I think I'll be saying goodbye.
我想我该走了
Stan, this guy's beneath you.
斯坦 不值得帮这家伙
Look, I am the one that put poor old Pindar's tenuous sanity
听着 是我把可怜品达那脆弱的神经
in Dr. Lee's hands.
交到李医生手里的
Yeah, and the reputation of this firm is in your hands.
对 但我们事务所的名声在你手上
We should be distancing ourselves from this joker,
我们应该离这种小丑远一点
not representing him.
而不是做他的代理人
You know, Damien, why don't you sit this one out?
达米恩 这个案子你就不用管了
I'll get Hanna...
我去找汉娜...
and Pindar to help me on this case.
和品达来帮我
Pindar? What? You really think he's up to this?
品达 什么 你真觉得他做得来
Well, he doesn't have much choice, does he?
这也由不得他了 不是吗
You really think we can just sign him?
你真觉得他会让我们代理吗
Piece of cake. All right, what's the play?
小菜一碟 好吧 怎么做
All right, you stay out here, don't show your face.
你待在这 别露面
Wait. No way. I'm not gonna hide out here.
没门儿 我才不要躲在这
Hey, hey, dude, dude, he hates you.
听我说 哥们儿 他恨死你了
I Hate you.
我恨死你了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表