剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
We appeal to the jury's emotions,
我们引起陪审团的好感
basically try to get them to acquit you
主要是让他们因为喜欢你
because they like you.
而判你无罪
How do we do that?
我们怎么做到呢
Convince a jury that a guilty verdict for you
使陪审团相信判你有罪就是
is a rejection of the power of love.
对真爱的拒绝
No one wants to be the scrooge.
没人想成为吝啬鬼
Works for me.
我觉得可行
Go get ready, Sal.
去准备吧 萨尔
We need Carmen to get Annabel
我们需要卡门让安娜贝尔
to testify as a character witness.
作人格证人出庭
Yeah, at least Annabel can say that
是啊 至少安娜贝尔会说
Sal's a big, sweet lug.
萨尔是个好心的笨蛋
It's not gonna work.
那不会成功的
I'm sorry. I don't recall asking for your opinion.
抱歉 我不记得向你征求意见
You should be looking for jurors who feel
你们要使陪审员认为你们的委托人
your client pounded three dirtbags who had it coming,
是在殴打三个想要犯罪的人♥渣♥
argue that Sal Gotelli
证明萨尔·葛特利
should get a medal for what he did.
应该为他所做的受到嘉奖
Heart of stone.
铁石心肠
Remind me not to pick you as our love juror.
提醒我不选你作为爱心陪审
I hope you at least have some challenges left.
我希望你至少还有反对权
Or d-- ooh.
或者
I'm done with you.
我和你说完了
Where's your summer associate that's supposed to be shadowing you?
你的暑期实习生怎么没有跟着你
Cleaning shows off my DVR.
在清理我的录像机
If this is about love,
如果这和爱情有关
then you want people in love
你们就需要沉浸在爱情中的人
Newlyweds, young people who don't understand
新婚的人 年轻人不懂得
that love is an illusion, that it's all just chemistry.
爱情是虚幻的 那只是化学反应
Are you coming on to me?
你是不是想吃我豆腐
'cause for a second there, I was getting real --
刚才那会 我真的有点
Really? That's your takeaway?
真的吗 那就是你的突发奇想吗
No.
不是
I didn't think she was coming on to you, either.
我也不认为她想吃你豆腐
You know why they call them "Shadows," Right?
你知道为什么叫你们跟班吗
I know I've said this before, but...
我知道我之前说过 不过
What you need is gun owners.
你们需要的是枪♥械♥持有人
Did you miss the part
你是不是漏听了一部分
where we said we've moved to a love defense?
我们是想用爱情做辩护
They understand the whole idea
他们完全理解
of protecting innocence against a violent world.
保持一个单纯无暴♥力♥世界的想法
Got it. Guns!
了解了 用枪
I remember having a mauser zig-zag handgun.
我记得曾有一把毛瑟手♥枪♥
My father gave it to me when I was 6 years old.
我父亲在我六岁时给我的
He took it from a German soldier in World War II.
他二战时从一个德国士兵那里弄到的
Thanks. This -- this is helpful.
感谢你 这很有帮助
Ah. Gun owners love their guns.
枪主很爱他们的枪
Trust me on this one.
相信我说的
You got it.
你说得对
You work at Crate & Barrel?
你在克拉特和巴雷尔家居店工作吗
Yes, sir. Assistant manager.
是的 副经理
Uh, Your Honor, I don't mean to make excuses,
法官阁下 我并不是想找借口
and I know I used up all my deferments,
我也知道我用完了我的延期权力
but I have a vacation planned.
但我已经计划好了去度假的
The court gives you a new date with your deferment,
法庭已根据你的延期申请给你个新的日期
so why didn't you plan your vacation around it?
为什么你计划假期的时候不避开这个日期
My husband was planning a surprise.
我丈夫本来想制♥造♥个惊喜的
Uh, all I want to know is whether or not you think
我只是想知道你觉得
this trial's gonna be over by the end of the month?
这单案可以在月底前判决吗
You feeling it? I'm feeling it.
你感觉到了吗 我感觉到了
Well, this trial better be over by then.
这案最好在那之前结束
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Careful. Don't tip Hewett that we like her.
小心点 别让休伊特感觉到我们喜欢她
Your Honor, may I ask why juror 9
法官阁下 我可以问问九号♥陪审员
needs to go on vacation?
为什么必须要去度假吗
You may, Mr. Bash.
可以 巴什先生
It's our one-year anniversary.
那是我们一周年纪念日
My husband's planning a surprise trip.
我丈夫在计划一个惊喜之旅
I-I-I sense a bit of a southern accent.
听 听上去是你是南方口音
Texas?
德克萨斯州吗
Oklahoma.
俄克拉荷马州
Texas, Oklahoma.
德州俄州差不多啦
We consider them pretty different, actually.
事实上 我们认为这是两个很不同的州
Oh. Well, sorry. I didn't mean to offend.
真不好意思 我无意冒犯
Mr. Bash, you have one challenge left.
巴什先生 你们只有最后一次反对权了
Do you care to use it at this time?
你们想现在就用掉吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Um, the defense would ask the court
辩方请求法♥院♥
to thank and excuse juror 10.
感谢十号♥陪审员并请其回避本案
Nice work. Just enough of a dick.
干得好 够无♥耻♥的
Uh-oh.
不好了
Your Honor, the prosecution would ask the court
法官阁下 控方想请求法庭
to thank and excuse juror number 5.
感谢五号♥陪审员并请其回避本案
If Hewett doesn't use any more challenges,
如果休伊特不再使用他的反对权
this jury will work for us.
这个陪审团对我们来说还不错
God, I hate this part.
上帝啊 我最恨这部分了
I still don't get it.
我还是没搞懂
It's a TV show that's also a cooking competition.
这是个电视节目但同时是个烹饪比赛
It's pretty straightforward.
这挺简单明了的啊
And awesome.
也很好看
Guys, we got a problem.
伙计们 我们遇到了个问题
When don't we?
我们什么时候没有过
So, I went to talk to Annabel, our shopgirl,
我跟我们的店员安娜贝尔谈了下
about being a character witness for Sal.
关于给萨尔当人格证人的事
And... she's gone.
然后呢 她不见了
Left town.
打包离开了
The owner said that some big guy in a leather coat
那店主说有个穿皮衣的大块头
came in to talk to her earlier today.
今早来找她说了些什么
Annabel got upset, said she had to leave town,
安娜贝尔变得很不安 说她必须要离开
and that she would call to pick up her check
等到安全之后 她会打电♥话♥来约时间
when it was safe.
领工资支票的
What the hell did you do?!
你♥他♥妈♥的做什么了
I wanted to warn her about the guys at the shop.
我是想提醒她警惕下店里的几个家伙
Turns out, she hadn't even seen the carjacking,
不过她根本都没看到那劫车事件
but I told her to leave town anyway.
但我告诉她还是先避一避比较好
Why?!
为什么
Because these guys
因为这些家伙们
aren't gonna take any chances.
一定会斩尽杀绝
Exactly.
就是啊
It's hard to prove defense of others
你要保护她的人都走了
when the "other" bails
要是她不出庭作证
before we can put her on the stand!
那要证明你为保护别人而杀人可就难了
Annabel thought I was there to intimidate her.
安娜贝尔以为我是去恐吓她的
She told me to leave, or she'd call the cops on me.
她叫我离开 要不她就报♥警♥
At least she's safe.
至少她是安全的
We're back to square one.
这下我们又回到原地了
I hope Annabel thanked you, Sal,
我希望安娜贝尔有谢谢你 萨尔
because you saving her ass may have put yours in jail.
因为她安全了 或许你就得蹲监狱了
Looks like a regular garage.
看上去就像个一般的修车行
What'd you think -- they'd have sign out front
你以为会怎样 他们会在大门口挂个
that says "Chop Shop"?
"黑心拆车厂"的牌子吗
Didn't you ever see "Fast and the Furious"?
你有看过《速度与激♥情♥》吗
All except "Tokyo Drift."
除了《东京漂移》其他都看过
No Diesel, no fun. No money.
没有迪塞尔嗨不起来 没那个钱
You never saw "Pitch Black"?
你没看过《星际传奇》吗
I saw "Pitch Black."
我看过《星际传奇》
Diesel at his best.
迪塞尔最鼎盛的时候
Diesel is amazing.
迪塞尔太牛了
Diesel is good. He's like our Hamlet.
迪塞尔很厉害 他就像我们的哈姆雷特
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表