剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, I haven't been in this place in quite a while.
好久没来这儿了
That's right. Jared tells me you're a vegan now.
对了 杰尔德说过你现在吃素了
I'll have the rib-eye.
给我来块牛里脊肉
Just knock off the horns and wipe its ass.
随便弄弄就行
Very good sir. And for you, sir?
好的 先生 您呢 先生
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
So what's your cholesterol now, Leonard?
胆固醇现在多高了 莱纳德
230, 240?
230还是240
I'm not the one with high blood pressure, Stanton.
患高血压的人可不是我哦 斯坦顿
Well, it only ticks in
只有在我身旁坐着
when I'm in the presence of tiresome people.
烦人的人时才会发作
Listen, I appreciate your offer to buy my firm,
谢谢你看得起我的公♥司♥ 还开价买♥♥它
but I'm afraid my answer is the same
但恐怕我的答复
as it was three months ago.
自三个月以前就没变过
Well, unfortunately, that decision isn't entirely yours.
很不幸 这并不是你一个人就能决定的
And I only want the New York office,
而且我想要的只是纽约的事务所
the L.A. office is redundant for me.
洛杉矶的事务所对我来说只是多余的
I've been assured I'll run the table
我势在必得
getting all the New York partners to vote for a merger.
所有纽约合伙人都会投票赞成合并
And if I can pick off just two west-coast partners,
如果我能接着踢掉俩个西海岸的合伙人
you'll be asking me when you can go
你就得请求我批准你
on your next meditation circle-jerk to Tushita.
到兜率净土[梵语]去冥想的时间了
What about the paralegals, the assistants?
那些律师助理 助手们又会怎样呢
What, are you gonna just throw them out on the street?
你准备直接把他们给开了吗
My goodness.
我的天
No wonder you're hemorrhaging money.
难怪你的收入会大幅下降
Even if you get the New York partners to align with you,
就算你得到纽约合伙人的支持
I'm confident that my partners will stay loyal to me.
我相信我的合伙人始终会站在我这一边
Including...your son.
包括你的儿子
Well, now you're sounding as naive as a vegan.
你这话说得真跟素食者一样天真
Are you gonna wake up Jared?
你要去叫醒杰尔德吗
He's up. I heard them.
他起来了 我听到他们声音了
Jared deleted "Deadliest Catch" from the DVR.
杰尔德把录像机上的《致命渔夫》删掉了
Now I have to watch them online with commercials.
现在只能在线看有广♥告♥的视频
Ruins the whole experience for me.
把观影体验全毁了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀
There's plenty of space left.
硬盘上的空间还很多啊
Not for a Season Pass of "Say Yes to the Dress", guys.
装不下一整季的《梦幻婚纱》
It's Emily's favorite show.
那是埃米莉最爱的电视剧
Oh, a Season Pass?
一整季
Jared seems pretty bullish on her chances of sticking around.
看来杰尔德相当确信她会留在这儿啊
Maybe the next thing to be deleted
也许下一个被撵出这房♥子的
from this house will be one of us.
就是我们其中一人
Good morning. Hi, guys.
早上好 大家好啊
Hey. Morning. Dude, we're late.
早啊 兄弟 我们迟到了
Do you need me to move my car, Peter?
你需要我把车移开吗 皮特
No. No, I'm driving in with Jared.
不 不用了 我搭杰尔德车就行
Kept me up all night.
你让我一夜未眠
I did?
是我吗
Nice underoos. Can we go?
裤衩真好看 我们可以走了吗
You gotta get dressed.
快去换上衣服
I got a meeting with Tommy Dale.
我约了要和汤米·戴尔谈话呢
Okay. Keep your shorts on.
好 别着急啊
Isn't he running for governor?
他不是在竞选州长吗
Yeah. He's an old high school buddy of Peter's.
是啊 他是皮特的高中朋友
Probably just hitting you up for cash.
肯定是找你要钱呢
Or a cabinet appointment. I'm a lawyer.
或者是什么内阁任命 我是律师啊
He's looking for an attorney general.
他在找一位首席检察官
Uh, Peter? Hmm?
皮特 什么
I think you need to look at this.
你得瞧瞧这个
It's from the California Bar Association.
加州律师协会发来的
Urgent.
急件
Probably good news. Urgent letters are always good news.
估计是好消息 急件一般都是好消息
Um, it's a letter of delinquency.
是说你失职
"Your status is hereby suspended."
"从现在起你被停职"
I can't practice law.
我不能打官司了
It's just a clerical error, Peter. Big deal.
只是笔误啦 皮特 不算啥
You know, Pindar says it'll be fixed in a matter of days.
品达说几天就解决了
So I can't practice law for a week.
这么说我这一周都不能打官司了
I usually carry you, anyways.
通常我打官司都会捎带上你啊
All right, platonic in three...two...
好的 纯友谊就从三 二
...one. Okay.
一 现在开始
Okay, well, here we are, just friends.
好了 在这里 我们就只是朋友
That's right. You be careful.
没错 你给我小心点
I don't want the New York office
不能让纽约事务所的人
to find out we're undercover.
发现我们的地下恋情
You two did meet while she was investigating us.
你俩的确是在她调查我们的时候相遇的
You can see how that would look bad.
所以更不能被发现
I just keep the black ops in private 'cause it's hotter.
我只在私下保持黑色行动 那更刺♥激♥
Aww, I am into her, Peter!
天呐 我好喜欢她啊 皮特
I'm way upriver.
我正乘风破浪一路向前
I'm Colonel Kurtz, shave-my-head,
我现在就是剃了个光头的库尔茨上校
machete-a-bison-in-half upriver.
一把大刀就能半个小时打败野牛的人
I'm happy for you. Seriously.
我为你感到高兴 真的
Why is Tommy Dale calling you?
为什么汤米·戴尔在给你打电♥话♥
I have no idea.
我不知道
He just said he needed to talk to me alone.
他就说想跟我单独谈谈
The only reason he's in the race is
他之所以参加竞选
'cause the front-runner
是因为领先者
had his internet history posted on the HuffPo.
将他的网页浏览记录公布在哈芬顿时报上
Anime porn. So what? No kidding.
成人动漫 那又怎样 说真的
Sure you don't want me to go with you to help out?
你确定不想让我一起去帮忙吗
You know, what with me being licensed and all
我有律师执照啥的
and you not having a...
而你没有...
That's funny.
很搞笑
It is funny
是很搞笑
'cause you know what it makes you -- an intern.
因为这样你就成了 实习生
And I need someone to sexually harass
我需要找个人来性骚扰一下
and get me coffee on the double.
能立马帮我泡好咖啡
All right, if I let you come,
好吧 要是我让你去
will you shut up with the disbarment jokes?
你能不吐槽取消律师资格的事儿吗
Not a chance.
门儿都没有
Fine.
好吧
Fine! Fine.
好吧 好啦
Get the door for me.
帮我开门
I hate you. You are funny.
我恨你 你真滑稽
See that? I'm harassing you already.
瞧见没 我已经在骚扰你了
Get the door. H.R.!
去开门 人事
And like you, I want my family to grow up
我和你一样 也希望我的家庭能够
in a beautiful, prosperous, and safe California.
生活在美丽富饶以及安全无忧的加利福尼亚
So vote for me, Tommy Dale, for governor of California.
请投我一票 选汤米·戴尔为加利福尼亚州长
And, cut.
停
Thank you. That's it. That's a keeper.
谢谢 好了 这段可以保留
Got it? Yeah. Nailed it, kid.
录下来了吗 是的 做得很好 孩子
Lancaster 3:00. Don't forget the delta smelt brief.
三点去兰卡斯特 别忘了简要介绍三角洲胡瓜鱼
I won't. Honey.
不会的 亲爱的
Love you. See you at home.
我爱你 家里见
Love you. Thanks.
爱你 谢谢
Hi, there. Tommy Dale. Nice to meet you.
你好 我是汤米·戴尔 很高兴见到你
Okay, thank you, guys.
谢谢你们
You'll have to excuse me. Thank you.
我先失陪一下 谢谢
Look who's running for governor.
瞧瞧竞选州长的是谁啊
My too-slow, hands-of-stone wide receiver.
咱们的动作迟缓 手如磐石的外接手
Well, look who became a lawyer.
瞧瞧这位堂堂律师是谁啊
My quarterback who couldn't read a defense,
那个连防守都不懂的四分卫
let alone Latin.
更别说拉丁文了
Mr. Speaker. How goes it?
演讲先生 一切可好
No offense. I, uh, need to talk to my lawyer alone.
请勿见怪 我需要单独跟我的律师谈谈
You -- you didn't...
你 你不会
Yeah, there's a little issue with that.
那个 有点小问题
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表