剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
but it didn't really affect my business,
但没怎么影响我的生意
so I didn't worry.
所以我没怎么在意
Kurt's Amber is why people
大家都是冲着库尔特琥珀啤酒
come to my place.
才来我这儿
You're saying now I can't sell it?
你们现在却说我不能卖♥♥它了
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
Pacific Shores Beverages
啤酒的配方和销♥售♥权
owns the recipe and the rights.
属于太平洋海岸饮料公♥司♥
Not Kurt, my father, the brewer?
不属于我父亲库尔特这位酿造师吗
In 1988,
1988年
your father entered Kurt's Amber
你的父亲拿库尔特琥珀啤酒
into the golden state brew-off.
参加了黄金州酿酒赛
These are the rules, which he signed.
这是当时他所签署的比赛规则
He won the contest.
他赢得了竞赛
And later in the day, he signed this document,
紧接着 他又签了这份文件
relinquishing all trademark and ownership to Kurt's Amber
以三万美金卖♥♥掉了
in exchange for $30,000 in prize money.
库尔特琥珀啤酒的商标和所有权
This is insane.
这太荒唐了
I mean, I brew it in my own horse barn.
我都是在自家的马棚里酿造的
Can I keep these?
这些能留给我吗
My uncle is a lawyer. Maybe he'll take a look.
我舅舅是个律师 也许他能帮我看看
Hey, dude. We have court.
哥们 我们得去上庭了
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Our client is huge.
我们的委托人实力很强大
He's got the power to get an expedited hearing
他能促使庭审
for a summary judgment on this tomorrow.
在明天就做即决审判
I wouldn't waste money fighting it.
要是我就不会浪费钱去打官司
Okay.
明白了
Robbie Ambriano did not resist arrest
罗比·安布里安诺没有拒捕
because he never thought he was under arrest.
因为他压根没想到他是真的被捕了
He thought Officer Cowell was
他以为考埃尔警官只是一位
a civilian in a police costume.
化妆成警♥察♥的老百姓
Was that foolish?
这想法蠢吗
Yes.
是有点蠢
But was it criminal?
但这算犯了罪吗
No. We just watch, okay?
不算 我们只要默默看就行了 明白吗
And rather than taking the time
倒不如花点时间
to convincingly explain her position,
来解释一下她的立场
Officer Cowell just tasered my client.
考埃尔警官电击了我的委托人
Thank you.
谢谢大家
This is the weirdest courtship I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最诡异的求爱方式
Shut up.
闭嘴
It's like watching Animal Planet.
就像是在看动物星球
Are you gonna bite her?
接下来你准备咬她吗
Mr. Bash, are you prepared
巴什先生 你准备好了
to call your first witness?
传唤你的第一个证人吗
Your Honor, have you had time
法官阁下 您能抽空翻阅一下
to review our Pitches motion?
我们的皮切斯议案吗
I don't want him in my file.
我不想让他看我的档案
Neither does the state of California, Officer.
警官 加利福尼亚也有此愿
I'm sorry, Mr. Bash,
很抱歉 巴什先生
But without prior evidence of misconduct
在没有证据表明考埃尔警官
on the part of Officer Cowell,
曾有不端行为时
her police file stays closed.
是不会打开她的档案的
Well, in that case, Your Honor,
既然这样 法官阁下
I'd like to call Officer Cowell
我想请考埃尔警官
to the witness stand.
站上证人席
Unfortunately, none of our video captured
很遗憾 我们的影片没有
the other revelers dressed as police women,
拍到那些打扮成女警的狂欢者
but you can get a sense of the chaos.
但还是能清楚感觉到场面的混乱
I mean, it must have been crazy.
那场面肯定很疯狂
Especially for someone who weighs, what,
特别是对于一位...
about 20? 15?
20还是15磅重...
Excuse me?
你想说什么
Objection. Argumentative.
反对 论点不明
Complimentary.
这可是赞美呢
Mr. Bash, is there a point?
巴什先生 你问这些有意义吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
I suspect my client didn't know he was being arrested
我怀疑我的委托人不知道他被捕
because Officer Cowell was
是因为考埃尔警官受了惊吓
scared and overreacted.
而发应过度了
I reacted the same as I always do.
我做出了和平常同样的反映
"The same as you always do."
和平常同样的反映
When?
什么时候
When you've had to restrain other suspects,
你需要管制任何其他嫌疑犯的时候吗
when you've had to taser them?
还是你被逼电击他们的时候
Objection. Relevance.
反对 两者没有关联
The court's already ruled on
法庭已经做出了对
Officer Cowell's --
考埃尔警官
Officer Cowell compared
考埃尔警官拿这次的
this arrest to prior occasions.
逮捕和过去的做比较
She opened the door to this line of questioning, Your Honor.
法官阁下 是她开启了这一连串的问题
Objection overruled.
反对无效
Officer Cowell, was this the most dangerous situation
考埃尔警官 这是你所处过
you've ever been in?
最危险的处境吗
No.
不是
How was it compared to the
这与2010年2月6日的那场
Pennywise Concert -- February 6, 2010?
小精明乐队的音乐会相比如何呢
That happened in your division.
那时你部门出了问题
And numerous other police officers
许许多多警♥察♥
were accused of police brutality.
被控告行为粗暴
You were at that show, weren't you?
那场秀你也去了 对吗
Yes.
是
Your honor, based on the officer's testimony,
法官阁下 根据警官的证词
we'd ask that you reverse a ruling
我们请您撤销对
of the Pitchess Motion
皮彻斯议案的裁决
and provide us with
并且为我们提供
Officer Cowell's conduct file.
考埃尔警官的行为档案
Objection.
反对
Bailiff, give both lawyers
法警 请把考埃尔警官的
a copy of Officer Cowell's disciplinary file.
纪律档案复♥制♥给两位律师
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
好吧
Well done getting her file admitted.
把她的档案弄到手了 干得不错嘛
I thought you were just being annoying.
我还以为你只是在烦人呢
Watch and learn, son.
孩子 睁大眼睛学学吧
Got to be something in here that we can use.
这里面绝对有我们可以利用的东西
Yep. Yep. I'm learning.
是的 是 我正学着呢
Mr. Bash...
巴什先生...
would you care to share your findings with the court?
你愿意在庭上和我们分享你的发现吗
No.
不愿意
That's fine, Your Honor.
法官阁下 没什么
The people will be happy to read the contents of this file
他们会很乐意把
to the jury, chapter and verse,
档案里的内容 逐字逐句都
on redirect.
细细读给陪审团听的
Uh, wait, wait, wait. I'll read it. I'll read it.
等等 等等 我读就是了 我读就是了
In 2009,
2009年
you, uh, had a 3-week paid leave of absence from the force.
你请了3周的带薪假期
Yes. To help at-risk
是的 去帮助寄养家庭里
children in foster homes.
处境困难的小朋友们
Yes.
是的
Is Mr. Bash going to ask the witness
巴什先生不是准备询问证人在
about her actions at the Pennywise show,
小精明乐队的行为吗
where she got a meritorious citation
她在那儿为救一位群众
for rescuing a concert-goer --
而得到了嘉奖
Yes, I was just about to get to that.
我知道 我马上就说到那儿了
Well-played.
干得不错
What happened?
怎么了
You know how she made you?
她设下套了
Am I her bitch?
她太毒了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表