剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Pollock rigged the case. You have to dismiss.
波洛克假造了这起案件 你一定得撤诉
Do I?
是么
This is about a woman's control,
这案子是一个女人的操纵指使
not a Judge's dereliction of duty.
而不是法官玩忽职守
A woman's control?
一个女人的操纵指使
No, this is about how Kohler lured her in
不 这是科勒如何利用他的
with his power and his charm and his eyes.
力量魅力和眼神诱惑了她
She lured him in with her Siren song.
她用她天籁般的歌♥声诱惑了他
You've read "The Odyssey"?
你读过《奥德赛》
Cliffs notes.
摘编而已
Even with his boat shattered in pieces,
即便他的船已经变成碎片
he still clings to the rocks,
他仍紧抓礁石
waiting...hoping...
等待着 期盼着
for one last glimpse...
仅为最后一睹...
of her beauty.
她的芳容
Mr. Dillon...
狄龙先生...
you know, you're not the first man to marry a woman
要知道 你不是第一个为了掩盖性取向
to hide his homosexuality.
而娶了女人的
You know, but what really baffles me is...
不过真正让我不解的是
why did you stay in the closet for so long?
为什么这么久你都没有出柜
I, um...
我...
couldn't handle the consequences of coming out.
承受不了出柜的后果
The consequences.
后果
So, what happened when you first tried to come out?
你第一次想出柜时发生了什么
I, uh...
我
well, actually, um... uh, there...
事实上 是...是...
Now, take your time.
不要急 慢慢来
Your Honor, with the court's permission,
法官阁下 法♥院♥允许的话
I'll continue the line of questioning.
我将继续进行下面的提问
Isn't it true that you once got into a fight
你是否曾为了一个女孩
with your best friend over a girl?
和你最好的朋友打了一架
Amanda Morris.
阿曼达·莫里斯
Right, and you boiled over with so much rage
没错 你怒火中烧
that, in a fit of passion, you punched him.
为了泄愤 你打了他
Yeah, as hard as I could.
是的 用了全力
Right.
没错
But the rage wasn't over Amanda Morris, was it?
但你的愤怒与阿曼达·莫里斯无关 对吧
Was it?
对不对
Actually, it involved someone
事实上 是涉及到某个
who wouldn't have understood the truth.
本该永远被蒙在鼓里的人
Who was that person?
那个人是谁
I don't want to do this right now.
我不想在这里说
I get it, but, unfortunately, you're under oath.
我知道 不过很不幸 你宣誓了
Answer the question.
回答问题
You.
你
I punched you
我生气打你
because I was...angry...
是因为气...
that I'd never have you.
自己从未得到过你
Thank you, Lance. Thank you.
谢谢你 兰斯 谢谢
We subpoena Aroyan and the night manager.
我们可以传唤阿罗扬和夜间管♥理♥员♥
They'll just lie.
他们不会说实话的
We can...
我们可以
We --
我们
Okay, could you stop with the guitar?
能不能不要弹吉他了
You're killing me.
吵死我了
You slept with Janie.
你和詹妮上♥床♥了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
That is the same cheesy song you wrote
这是你们第一次上♥床♥时
the first time you guys slept together!
你写的那首肉麻歌♥
That is a cheesy song!
不是一般肉麻
It's "Rainy Day Janie"! What?!
名字是《雨天的詹妮》 什么
"Rainy day Janie."
《雨天的詹妮》
"Rainy day Janie." How dare you?
《雨天的詹妮》 小子胆大了啊
How dare you?
你胆子也不小啊
That is a gutsy move,
你真是胆大包天
considering we are representing a Judge
你没想过我们代理的法官
who's accused of the same crime?
正被指控同样的罪名吗
It's different. How?
这不一样 怎么不一样
It's way, way different!
非常非常不一样
How?! It's not different.
是吗 都一样的
Ew. You --
你
All rise.
全体起立
I just picked up my blood-test results
我刚从医生那里拿回了验血结果
from my doctor, and he gave me Margaret's work-up.
他也把玛格丽特的检查结果给我了
She's running away with Aroyan,
她打算和阿罗扬一起跑路
as soon as she gets me convicted.
只要我被判有罪
Which will give him the key to his prison cell.
正好可以让他被放出来
Man, according to this,
伙计 根据这个
she's had her exit plan from the start.
她从一开始就计划好了私奔方案
This isn't enough to prove she set him up.
这还不足以证明她陷害他
We got to find something
我们得证明
to directly link her plan to Aroyan.
她的计划和阿罗扬直接相关
I've seen Franklin and Bash do a lot more with a lot less.
我见过你俩用有限的证据证实无限的可能
The defense calls Margaret Pollock to the stand.
辩方律师要求玛格丽特·波洛克上证人席
Objection!
反对
This witness is not on my list.
这位证人不在名单里
Clearly, Ms. Ross woke up
很明显 罗斯小姐
on the side of the wrong bed this morning.
今天十分不在状态
We've brought in Julian Aroyan
我们将朱利安·阿罗扬带来
strictly for identification purposes.
只是为了确认其身份
Overruled.
反对无效
Overruled.
反对无效
Miss Pollock, do you recognize the man
波洛克小姐 你认识
sitting in the front row between the two officers?
第一排两位警官中间那个男人吗
Mr. Aroyan is a student of mine
阿罗扬先生是
at the California Correctional Institute.
我在加州监狱的学生
Are you in love with him?
你和他在恋爱吗
Absolutely not.
当然没有
Return to port, Mr. Franklin.
弗兰克林先生 回座位上去
Your fishing expedition is over.
你的非法调查时间结束了
I apologize for my colleague.
我为我的同事道歉
Of course you're not in love with someone like that.
你当然不会和那样的人恋爱
You're engaged to Judge Kohler.
你已经和科勒法官订婚了
This woman...
这位女士
she got a marriage blood test,
做了婚前血液检查
something the state of California doesn't even require.
这项检查甚至在加州都不要求
Why?
为什么要做呢
They're needed in France.
因为在法国这是必须的
We're planning a ceremony in Brantome.
我们准备在布朗托姆举♥行♥婚礼
It's the Venice of Perigord.
那被誉为佩里戈尔的威尼斯
That's beautiful.
真好
But you also got vaccinations for typhoid,
但你还在那次视诊时注射了伤寒
malaria, and diphtheria at the same doctor's visit.
疟疾和白喉疫苗
I...wanted to be caught up in case we traveled.
我...我想为可能的旅行做好准备
Well, I wasn't aware of a malaria epidemic in France.
我不知道法国还流行疟疾啊
Objection! Argumentative.
反对 诱导性提问
Sustained.
反对有效
Miss Pollock, were you aware
波洛克小姐 你知道
that vaccinations for schistosomiasis
血吸虫和
and mediterranean spotted fever
地中海斑疹热疫苗
are only required for remote regions of Morocco?
只有去摩洛哥边远地区才要求注射吗
I'm not a physician.
我不是医生
Relevance, Your Honor.
无关提问 法官阁下
Mr. Bash, your clock is ticking.
巴什先生 你的时间也不多了
What if I told you that content this envelop
如果我告诉你这个信封里装着
contained two plane tickets to Rabat, Morocco?
两张去摩洛哥首都拉巴特的机票你怎么想
I would say
我会说这是你俩惯用的
it's a patented Franklin-and-Bash bluff.
虚张声势的伎俩
Could you please read the contents aloud for the jury?
你能把上面的内容读给陪审团听吗
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表