剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Too hard? No.
咬疼了 没
Beer tap's clogged.
啤酒桶的龙头堵住啦
So?
所以呢
So, I need you to suck it out again.
所以需要你再去把啤酒吸出来
Are you serious?
你不会真的要去吧
Hi, officer Wendy.
你好呀 温蒂警官
Hi, Jared.
你好 杰尔德
Five minutes.
给你们五分钟
Five plus?
只要五分钟啊
I overestimated you.
看来我高估你了
No, no, no. That's not --
不不不 不是那样的
Come on.
好啦
You have some sucking to do.
你得换个嘴吸吸了
Megan Conray has accepted my friend request.
梅根·康瑞通过了我的好友请求
Tomorrow I'll be face-to-face with her
明天我就要和她见面啦
for the first time in 10 years.
这可是十年来头一遭
That's great.
真是太好了
Who's Megan?
梅根是谁
Oh, she's the one from college
她是品品的校友
who caused pindy's agoraphobia.
品品的广场恐惧症就是她害的
How did she make you afraid to leave the house?
她做了什么让你害怕走出房♥子
She chose Pindy's roommate over him,
她在品品和他舍友之间选择了后者
And when he was sexiled...
然后在品品因性流亡期间
I found shelter at the infirmary.
我投奔了医务室
and to get a bed,
为了在里面占张床
I had to believably suffer from an ailment.
我装病得装得很像
And it is these ailments that have since enslaved me.
结果装着装着我就真得了恐惧症
We saw a phobia doc on Discovery.
我们在探索频道看到了个专治恐惧症医生
Dane Cook hosted.
丹·库克主持的哦
Oh, well, then...
这样啊
Megan Conray accepted my friend request.
梅根·康瑞接受了我的好友请求
Marco! Polo!
马可 波罗
Indoor Marco Polo, huh?
在室内玩马可·波罗游戏啊
We don't have a pool.
因为我们没有游泳池嘛
Colleen sighting -- 11:00.
发现科琳 十一点钟方向
Mom?
老妈
Mom. Mom, st-- hands off.
妈 妈 把...把手放下来
Peter.
皮特
Shane, get out of here. Go.
尚恩 一边儿去 走吧
Jarrey-bear!
杰瑞小熊熊
See, nobody calls me that anymore,
你瞧 都没人叫我这名字了
and I miss it.
我真想它
What's wrong? Is everything okay? No.
发生什么事了 一切都还好吗 不好
You're having a party, and you didn't invite me. Why?
你开派对竟然不邀请我 你给我解释解释
'Cause I'm having a party.
因为我要个成功的派对
Shane is gonna take me planking.
尚恩要带我去玩"趴街"
Yeah, apparently all you have to do is just put, like --
顾名思义你要做的就是
I know what planking is, Mom.
我知道"趴街"是什么 老妈
And there's no way you and Shane are...
但你不能和尚恩...
He makes all at lock-up.
他会把所有人都监禁起来的
He's a guard who tips us off to potential cases.
他是个狱警 为我们提供潜在案件信息
Oh, that sounds exciting.
听起来挺刺♥激♥
Yeah. One second, mom.
是啊 等我一会儿 老妈
I have to deal with a trespassing mom.
我得解决了这个私闯民宅的老妈
I'd like to spend some more time with Wendy.
因为我想和温蒂多呆一会儿
Who's Wendy?
谁是温蒂
I'll call you later, Mom.
回头给你打电♥话♥ 老妈
No planking.
不许去玩"趴街"
Can you handle this?
你能搞定吗
It's manslaughter.
这次可是误杀啊
Perp's name is Steven Piper.
罪犯全名是史蒂文·派柏
He's a college campus parking officer.
是个大学停车场的管♥理♥员♥
No criminal history.
没有犯罪前科
Bail's been posted. He's being processed now.
保释金已经交了 他正在被起诉
Victim? Street punk.
受害人是谁 街头小混混
Criminal record. Couple of assaults.
有前科 打架斗殴之类的
You guys know about Piper, right?
你们应该认识派柏吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
He's one of those crime fighters.
他也是一位正义卫士啊
He's a cop?
他是个警♥察♥
Not exactly.
也不算
Your lawyers are here.
你的律师来了
He goes by "Raven Viper."
人称"雷文·维普尔"
Yes.
帅
You're still in costume.
你还穿着戏服呐
That is a costume.
你们穿的才是戏服
This is a uniform.
我的是制♥服♥
It was 22:00 when I secured a visual on the perpetrator.
我看到犯人的时候是晚上十点
The victim, Paul Winstead?
受害人保罗·温斯特德吗
I'd never seen anybody die before.
我从没见过谁死在我面前
Can you walk us through what happened? Certainly.
能跟我们说说事情是怎么回事吗 当然了
Mr. Winstead was wearing a hoodie.
那时温斯特德先生穿着一件连帽衫
He grabbed a woman's purse right here.
他在这里抢了一个女人的钱包
I told him to stop.
我让他住手
He took off running, and I gave chase.
他立马就跑了 我就开始追
Are we supposed to follow him?
是要我们跟着他跑吗
I guess, but...
可能是吧 但是
I'm gonna walk.
我用走的
Seriously? Okay.
不是吧 还得爬楼 好吧
Come on.
快来
I can't do this. You're doing great.
我跑不动 你不是挺能跑的嘛
I -- I don't want to do this.
我不愿意跑而已
I'm very proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
Is he still running?
他还在跑吗
If you'll hold there. Okay.
你们就站在那里 好
He dropped the purse where your feet stand now.
他就把钱包丢在你们站的那个位置
Job well done.
干得好
Good samaritan so far.
到目前为止你都是个好心人
I'm not a good samaritan.
我不是个好心人
I'm a crime fighter.
我是个正义卫士
Sure, of course. Noted.
当然了 看出来了
Let's keep going. How did he fall?
我们继续吧 他怎么摔下去的
I'll show you. Uup there?
我演示给你看 还得上去啊
Can you just tell us?
你难道看不出来嘛
Okay.
好吧
I pursued the suspect onto the roof.
我追着嫌犯到了楼顶
Ordered him to stop. He did not.
命令他停下来 但他不听我的
I had him cornered here. A struggle ensued.
我把他逼到了这个角落 他开始挣扎
I tried to apply a sternocleidomastoid pressure point.
我尝试攻击他的胸锁乳突肌来制♥服♥他
Sure, those are good.
这招挺好用
And you pushed him off the roof?
你把他给推下去了
No.
没有
No, he should have collapsed right where I made contact.
他应该在我攻击他的地方倒下来的
But he -- he didn't.
但他没有
Instead he backed up and fell over the wall.
反而向后仰然后就摔下去了
It should never have come to this.
事情本来不会发展成这样
If he would have just given himself up...
如果他乖乖投降的话
Listen -- gentlemen, I help people.
先生们 我拯救人
I don't hurt them.
不会去伤害任何人
And I certainly don't kill them.
更不会去杀他们
I could go to jail for a long time, couldn't I?
会被判很多年 是吗
Maybe.
可能吧
What's your takeaway?
什么感觉
He's a whack job.
他是个疯子
But in a good way.
但是个好疯子
Whack jobs need lawyers, too.
疯子也需要律师啊
How could we say no to a superhero? All right.
我们怎么能拒绝这位超级英雄呢 好吧
It's not that bad.
事情不太糟
Let's go It's just...this...
我们走吧 就是 这个
We think this case plays to our strengths.
这个案子可以充分展现我们的能力
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表