剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah, it's -
不错 不错 那个
Glenn Friedman just called and voided the sale.
格列·弗里德曼刚打电♥话♥来宣布买♥♥卖♥♥无效了
So, seriously, thank you.
真的 谢谢你
Oh, all in a day... and a night's work.
也就是一天和一宿的活儿
Can I ask you something?
能问你件事儿吗
Is it true that you wet the bed until you were 11?
你真的到十一岁了还尿床吗
Okay. You don't have to talk to them on game day.
上庭日你有权不理他们
Stop it.
别说了
F.D.R. was a bedwetter.
罗斯福总统也尿床呢
F.D.R. had polio.
那是因为他有小儿麻痹症
Oh. My bad.
当我没说
Mr Piper, wasn't the victim 20 pounds heavier than you
派柏先生 死者是不是比你重9公斤
and 3 inches taller than you?
高7公分
That's correct.
没错
And yet you chased after him
尽管如此 他偷了那位女士的包后
when he stole that woman's purse.
你还是去追赶他
Yeah, I did.
是的 我是那样做的
Why?
为什么
Because he committed a crime,
因为他犯了罪
and I didn't want him to do it again.
我不想让他再次作恶
You're a brave man. Thank you.
你很勇敢 谢谢
Objection! Withdrawn.
反对 我收回
Mr. Piper, can you fly?
派柏先生 你会飞吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
You know.
你懂的
Can you fly?
你会飞吗
No. I never said I could fly.
不 我从没说过我会飞
Your Honor, we'd like to enter into evidence exhibit "B."
法官阁下 我们想呈上2号♥证据
It's a piece of Viper's cape that has torn off.
这是派柏斗篷上撕落的一小块布料
We found this piece of fabric
我们在靠近西大堂的楼顶
on the building immediately adjacent to the west hall,
发现了这块布料
where the confrontation occurred.
这也是冲突发生的地方
Now, Mr. Piper, you say you can't fly.
现在 派柏先生 你说你并不会飞
Can you run -- fast?
那你可以跑得飞快吗
Yes, I can.
是的 我能
And on that night,
当天晚上
did you not courageously chase down the victim
你是不是对受害人猛追不舍
up five stories,
连上五楼
corner him on the rooftop,
将他逼到屋顶的角落
ready to fight him if he didn't turn himself in?
并打算如果他不就范 就将他击倒吗
Yes, I did.
是 是这样
But he didn't turn himself in, did he?
但他并未屈服 是吗
In fact, he came after you.
实际上 是他对你穷追不舍
What are you doing?
你在胡说些什么
And when you realized this bigger, stronger, taller,
而当你意识到这个比你健硕强壮高大
and dangerous man was coming after you,
且危险的男人正紧跟着你时
didn't you try to flee?
你就没想过逃跑吗
Mr. Piper, weren't you so terrified
派柏先生 你之所以选择跳上对面那栋楼
of this convicted criminal,
而不是将他打倒
that you launched yourself to the opposite building
是不是因为你害怕自己会因为出手伤人
rather than fight him?
而要去坐牢
Yes.
是的
Didn't the victim do the same thing --
受害人是否也想跟你一样
try to jump to the next building?
试着跳到另一个楼栋
Yes.
是的
Did he make it to the other side?
那他跳过去了吗
No.
没有
He fell to his death chasing after you, didn't he?
他在追你的过程中坠楼身亡 是吗
Yes, he did.
没错 是这样
No more questions.
我没有别的问题了
Well, according to Raven Viper's testimony
根据雷文·维普尔在庭上的证词
and the cape evidence
和斗篷那项证据
and the eye-witness account from the pot grower,
以及那个瘾君子犹如亲眼所见的描述
my office has agreed to drop the charges.
我们部门愿意撤销起诉
You know, you could have just told us the truth.
你们本可以告诉我们真♥相♥
Our client wouldn't cooperate.
我们的客户不愿意合作
And why do it the easy way?
为何要小事化了
Yeah. You know, they do weddings in Vegas.
是啊 他们在维加斯举♥行♥婚礼
Uh...it's permanently off the docket.
别提这档子事
I think I exhausted even myself this last time around.
我不想自己再为此心力交瘁了
Sorry, Janie.
抱歉 詹妮
Yeah, me too.
我也很抱歉
You know, Colleen called it a long time ago.
科琳说那是很久以前了
So, you're saying there's a chan-- no.
你是说有可能 算了
I wouldn't 'cause you already did.
既然你已经做了 那我就算了
But I could. But I wouldn't.
我可以说 但我不说了
But I could.
不过我可以
Listen, I would trust Dr. Lee with my life.
我十分相信李医生
He's brilliant -- always open to new techniques.
他很聪明 总是乐于接受新科技
You and your lady friend will really love him.
你和你的女性朋友肯定会喜欢他
He's not into leeches or...
他不会喜欢水蛭或是
Pindar, who are we to judge?
品达 我们哪有资格评判
Whatever method you engage in,
不论你用什么方法
I predict that you will overcome your aulophobia in no time.
我猜你都会立马战胜你的长笛恐惧症
What's -- what's aulophobia?
什么是长笛恐惧症
Fear of flutes.
就是害怕类似长笛的东西
No. That's not what I have, I--
不 我没有这种病兆 我
Aulophobia is nothing to be ashamed of.
长笛恐惧症没什么好害臊的
Sir James Galway himself suffered from it...
詹姆斯·戈尔韦先生也曾有一段时间
Mr. Infeld --
因菲尔德先生
...for a brief time.
患过此病
M-Mr. Infeld?
因菲尔德先生
You'll understand the irony, I'm sure.
你肯定会明白这件讽刺的事的
But that's not -- I have agoraphobia.
其实 我是有广场恐惧症
Agoraphobia.
是广场恐惧症
Sure you do.
你知道就好了
Look, I have absolute faith in your therapeutic journey.
我对你的治疗完全有信心
Agoraphobia.
广场恐惧症
Hello?
还在吗
You're a free man, Vipe.
你没事了 维普
Thank you.
谢谢你
From now on, I think it's gonna be Steven Piper.
从现在开始 我要做回史蒂文·派柏
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
I'm gonna prevent crime before it happens.
我要将罪恶扼杀在摇篮里
Yes. Like a precog.
是啊 未卜先知
Yeah.
没错
I'm gonna take up a post outside the public library
我要继续在图书馆外面工作
and escort people to their legally parked cars.
将人们护送到按规矩泊车的地方
Can't help being a superhero.
这可成不了超级英雄啊
I like that.
可我喜欢这样
I've got to go.
我得走了
The meter's running.
时不我待啊
We kick ass. We do.
我们太强了 没错
We're kind of like superheroes ourselves.
我们就和超级英雄一样
We are.
我们就是
Okay, if you could pick any superpower.
如果你能挑选一种超能力
I've gone on record. You know my --
我以前说过的 你知道我
No, it cannot be used for personal gain.
不 它不能被用于一己私欲
Then it's not any superpower.
那它就算不上什么超能力了
I'll take laser beams out of my eyes.
我选可以用眼睛发射激光束
Bcause that hasn't been done in every superhero movie.
因为这在各类超级英雄电影中前所未见
You were the one who said I cannot be gold magnet.
是你曾说我不能成为吸金石
Gold magnet is stupid.
吸金石弱爆了
Gold magnet is awesome.
吸金石屌♥爆了
Okay, I could walk by any bank, Fort Knox --
比如我路过银行 或是诺克斯堡
Plink, plink, plink. Everything.
叮的几声 所有的金子都过来了
There's too many holes in it. There's no holes in it.
你这故事漏洞太多了 没有啊
Gold magnet is lame. What are you talking about?
吸金石太脑残了 你说什么
Gold magnet is rich. Gold is heavy.
吸金石很值钱 金子很重的
Yeah, it is.
是啊
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表