剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Do you understand what you're asking, counselor?
律师 你明白你问题的含义吗
I'm asking for the facts, Jack.
杰克 我是针对事实进行提问
I'm sorry. It's from "Stripes."
对不起 是《杂牌军东征》里的台词
It's a movie about -- I'll get it for you.
是一部讲... 我会找碟给你看
The girls saw an injustice
女兵们发现了不公平的地方
and decided to change it.
于是决定要改变它
We have another word for that in the military.
在军队里我们给这种行为起了名字
Your Honor, our clients believe in what they're doing.
法官阁下 我的委托人坚持他们的信念
Petty Officer Toomin,
图明上士
you're just simply testifying honestly
你只是真实地
to what you were thinking when you --
说出了你当时的想法...
Sir, I have to insist that --
长官 我必须要说
Sit down, Captain Vaughn.
沃恩上尉 请坐下
Captain, we ask that the MPs
上尉 我们请求宪兵
place Petty Officers Toomin and Ward under arrest
以煽动罪和反叛罪这两项新的罪名
for the additional charges of sedition and mutiny.
拘捕图明和沃尔德上士
Gunnery Sergeant, detain the defendants.
军士长 拘捕被告人
Aye-aye, sir.
是 长官
Detail, secure the defendants.
宪兵 将被告人控制住
Oops.
糟了
Oops.
糟糕
She moving yet?
她有什么动静吗
No.
还没有
Come on.
快点啊
Wait.
等一下
Captain, this is my fault.
上尉 这事责任在我
How's that?
怎么回事
I ordered the men to start the fight
是我命令那几个男兵去挑衅
with Petty Officers Ward and Toomin.
逼沃尔德和图明上士动手的
You did? Yes, sir.
真的吗 是的 长官
Petty Officers Ward and Toomin
沃尔德和图明上士
wanted to fight on the front lines.
想到前线参战
Is this true, Petty Officer Ward?
沃尔德上士 是这样吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I sent two male sailors to engage them,
我派了两个男兵去对付他们
assuming the small beating they'd give the ladies
以为让两个男兵教训她们一下
would prove to them why we leave the front lines to the men.
能让她们明白为什么要送男兵上前线
Instead, as usual,
可是 跟往常一样
they exceeded my expectations,
她们又超出了我的预料
and I should have come forward then,
我当时应该出面澄清事实
but the whole thing got away from me.
但事态我已经控制不住了
Captain, you'll be detained at PMO
上尉 我会命令宪兵司令官拘捕你
until further notice.
直到有新的命令下达
As for the charges against Petty Officers Ward and Toomin,
至于对沃尔德和图明上士提出的控诉
the case is hereby dismissed.
我裁定驳回指控
Understood, sir.
明白 长官
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
If anyone's gonna prove me wrong,
如果有人想证明我错了
it will be you two.
那只能是你们两个
Good luck.
祝你们好运
All rise!
全体起立
You guys rock!
你们太牛了
Congratulations. Oh, thank you.
恭喜胜诉 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你们了
You guys gave us another shot at E.O.D.
你们又给了我们成为爆♥炸♥物处理小组成员的机会
Thank you.
谢谢
Is there anything we can do you for you
趁你们还没走
while you're still here?
有什么需要我们帮忙的吗
Oh, oh. Do you guys have access to a nuclear sub?
你们能带我们上核潜艇参观吗
No.
不行
No?
不行吗
Can we buzz the tower
我们可以开F14从塔台旁边低飞
in an F14? Yeah.
吓唬管制员吗 好主意
Uh, that's just a movie.
那是电影里才有的镜头
Well, good luck over there. Keep your heads down.
祝你们在前线一切顺利 把头埋低点
Yes, sir. We will. All right.
好的 先生 我们会的
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't make a mistake, did I?
我没犯错吧
No. You can finish out the summer.
没有 你可以把暑期实习做完
Oh. Thank you --
谢谢
Thank you for sticking your neck out for me.
谢谢你为我出头
Absolutely.
举手之劳
I've been authorized to make you an offer.
我们老大说愿意聘用你
$150,000 a year.
年薪十五万美金
What?
不会吧
Wow. That's very generous. Yeah.
你们太大方了 是啊
It's certifiably insane,
疯狂到可以进精神病院了
and we'd like you to keep it quiet.
所以请你保密
Uh, but I'll have to pass.
但我不得不回绝你的好意
Pass? Yes.
回绝 是
I'm going to Megget and Towne.
我要去梅吉特/唐恩律师事务所
You leveraged Infeld/Daniels for a better deal?
你利用因菲尔德丹尼尔斯事务所涨工资
No, no. I -- they offered me less.
没有 我 他们给的钱更少
Well, I thought you'd be relieved.
我以为你会高兴
I'm not.
我不高兴
You'll -- you'll finish out your -- your term, I hope?
你会把暑期实习做完吧 是吗
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然
Maybe then...
那也许
You'll help me break in my new expense account.
你可以帮我熟悉一下新的报销账目
Oh, I'm sure something can be arranged.
我保证可以找时间安排一下
Okay.
好的
Uh-oh. What'd we do?
我们又犯什么事了
Gentlemen...
先生们
Thank you so very much.
十分感谢你们
For what?
为什么
The gift.
礼物啊
Where did you get --
你是从哪儿...
The presentation was original.
包装很原始
I mean, you could have had it wrapped.
你们可以找个礼盒包装一下嘛
Oh, by the way, how did you know that I love knives?
对了 你们怎么知道我喜欢刀
Well, sir, you... killed a man with one once.
先生 您曾经用刀杀死过人
Yes.
是啊
I forgot.
我都忘了
We...didn't.
我们没忘
Enjoy.
慢慢欣赏
Hanna.
汉娜
Going to the diner for victory burgers.
我们要去小店吃汉堡庆祝胜利
You got to come.
你也一起来
Uh, thanks, but I have work
谢谢你们 但我还有工作要做
from the private sector that I need to, uh, catch up on.
个人的案子落下好多事要补
Come on.
求你了
We couldn't have done it without you.
如果没有你 我们肯定赢不了
Oh, I'd say it was a team effort.
我觉得是我们团队合作的结果
All right, well, here's to working together again.
好吧 希望我们能再次合作
Huh? That's for you.
给你敬个礼
I look forward to it.
我很期待下次再合作
On the right hand, too.
再用右手敬一个
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表