剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Depressed, huh?
心情不好
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
Oh, whenever you're in a funk, you watch laughing babies.
你每次不爽的时候都看小孩子笑
They bring me so much joy.
他们能让我很开心
A million hits for Lucky Louie's.
好运路易的视频有上百万点击了
You can't buy publicity like that.
靠这个赚取注意力不太好吧
Where you headed?
你要去哪
To talk to another one
去找凯瑞·达顿的
of Kerry Dutton's old boyfriends.
另一个前男友聊聊
Of which there seem to be many.
她前男友还真多
Anyway, Lulu has been fed. Yes, she has.
反正 露露已经喂过了
But you're gonna have to put her out.
但你得带她出门溜溜
Oh, I was unaware that hell had frozen over.
我不知道我还得干这个啊
Pindy, she's like a tiny little Lassie.
品品 她就像个小号♥的灵犬莱西
Uh, Lassie contracted toxocariasis
但莱西有蛔虫病
and killed half the crew.
还杀了一伙人
Okay, wow. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
It links to groupon.
它链接到了团购网站
What does?
什么链接
The viral video from Lucky Louie's links to groupon.
好运路易的视频链接到了团购网站
We need a subpoena.
我们需要申请传票
We have to open the books on Lucky Louie's Pizzeria.
查查他们店里的帐了
But the Judge instructed the jury to ignore what Lulu did.
但法官要求陪审团忽略露露做的事情
Yeah, but, you know, you can't erase a memory.
对 但你知道的 记忆没法抹去
The jury now sees Kerry as Lulu's choice.
现在陪审团看到露露自己选择的凯瑞
Evanthia, it's not over.
伊雯瑟雅 事情还没结束呢
It feels like it.
我觉得已经结束了
Lulu being here made this house not feel so lonely anymore.
露露的到来让这个家没那么冷清了
You know, you and Stanton seem to get along well.
你和斯坦顿看起来相处得不错呀
We get along because we're not married anymore.
我们能相处是因为我们离婚了
Okay, well, you know, we may not get
好吧 也许我们没法
you and Stanton back together,
让你和斯坦顿复合
But we're gonna get you back with Lulu.
但我们会把露露为你带回来的
Hear, hear!
没错 没错
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Oh. Here's to that.
敬你 聊表谢意
It's Carmen. Hey.
卡门的电♥话♥ 你好
I got some bad news.
我有坏消息给你
Okay.
好吧
How long did you and Stanton date?
你和斯坦顿约会过多久
About six weeks.
六周左右
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 真的
He was talking about this K-spot.
他是在说那个K点吗
He -- he told you about that?
他...跟你说这些了
Yeah.
对
You don't even know what it is, do you?
你都不知道那是什么 对吧
No, I have no idea.
对 完全不知道
I found one of Kerry's old boyfriends.
我找到了凯瑞的一个前男友
Evanthia -- she's not getting her dog back.
伊雯瑟雅是夺不回她的狗了
The prosecution would like to call
检方想要传唤
Mr. Louie Gianelli to the stand.
路易·杰安奈利先生出庭作证
Hmm. I'm good.
我不需要
Nice call subpoenaing Lucky Louie's books.
好运路易账本的事干得漂亮
Just doing my job, partner.
只是做好了本职工作而已 搭档
Let's beat this dick.
我们来收拾这个人♥渣♥吧
One last question, Mr. Gianelli.
杰安奈利先生 最后一位问题
When Mr. Sweeney pointed his gun at you,
当斯威尼先生用枪指着你时
were you aware that the gun wasn't real?
你发现枪不是真的了吗
No.
没有
Did you find anything gentlemanly
你觉得别人拿上膛的枪指着你
about someone pointing a loaded weapon at you
要你交出辛苦赚来的钱
and demanding your hard-earned money?
有任何绅士风度可言吗
Objection. Argumentative.
反对 诱导性提问
Sustained.
反对有效
Mr. Gianelli, were you scared for your life
杰安奈利先生 当你被吉姆·斯威尼
when Jim Sweeney pointed in your direction
拿着你认为的致命武器指着时
what you believed to be a deadly weapon?
你是否担心过自己的生命安全
Yes, but I was more scared
当然 但我更害怕
that I wouldn't see my wife again.
再也见不到我妻子了
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有问题了 法官阁下
Uh, Mr. Gianelli, according to your books,
杰安奈利先生 根据你的账本
business wasn't great
去年前半年
the first half of last year, correct?
店里生意不太好 对吗
Yeah, that's correct. We were down about 20%.
是的 我们赔了百分之二十
And how's business been the last couple of months?
那近几个月生意如何呢
It has picked up. Knock on wood.
有好转了 运气很好
Actually, according to your records,
其实根据你的记录
business picked up almost 15%
在店里保安摄像机
since the robbery was caught on your security cameras
拍下抢劫视频并在网上疯传后
and went viral, isn't that correct?
店里的营业额上升了百分之十五对吗
Yeah, I guess so.
对 大概是
Even the blind pig finds the acorn.
瞎猫碰上死耗子嘛
Would I be accurate if I said
我是否可以这么认为
that getting that robbery on camera
用摄影机录下了抢劫过程
might have been one of the best things
也许是发生在你和
to happen to you and your business?
你店里最好的事了
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对 我收回
Mr. Gianelli, do you have business partners?
杰安奈利先生 你有合伙人吗
Yeah, I-I've got 10 investors.
有 有十个投资人
Did you discuss with your partners
你和你的合伙人聊过
ways to stimulate the business?
促进生意好转的办法吗
Oh, sure. All the time.
当然 经常聊
Like the new deep dish pizza... half-price night...
比如新的铁盘披萨 半价之夜
getting someone gullible to rob your store
还有找个好骗的家伙拿把奶酪手♥枪♥
with a cheese gun for publicity?
来你们店抢劫来制♥造♥公众效应
Objection -- argumentative.
反对 诱导性提问
Sustained.
反对有效
Mr. Gianelli,
杰安奈利先生
did your business partner Charles Hillenbran
你的合伙人查理·希伦伯恩
suggest to Mr. Sweeney
是否跟斯威尼先生说过
that if he was convicted of robbing Lucky Louie's,
若他因抢劫好运路易餐厅而被定罪
he would get off light?
就可以出名呢
Objection.
反对
Watch it, Atticus.
看看你的办法 阿提卡斯
Your Honor, Mr. Gianelli is not on trial here.
法官阁下 杰安奈利先生不是来受审的
And I ask that Mr. Karp's questions be stricken.
我要求对卡普先生的问题不予参考
Your Honor, we're trying to present
法官阁下 我们在为一项
an affirmative defense
法律上不可能发生的罪行
of a legal impossibility.
进行辩护
Our client couldn't have committed a crime
被告不可能对犯罪活动的策划者
against a person who planned the crime.
实施犯罪
It's impossible.
这是不可能的
Overruled.
反对无效
But, Mr. Karp,
卡普先生
unless you are ready to present some proof
除非你能提供一些
to support legal impossibility... I am, Your Honor.
支持不可能犯罪的证据 当然 法官阁下
I would like to enter into evidence
我想从先前提到过的
what has previously been marked as exhibit "B."
二号♥证据开始
Mr. Gianelli,
加内里先生
is this a receipt from Stonebridge Security?
这是斯通布里奇保安器材公♥司♥的收据吗
Yes, it is.
是的
And what did you purchase at Stonebridge Security?
你在那买♥♥了什么
Security cameras.
监控摄像头
Can you read the date when you put the cameras in?
能读一下你购买♥♥摄像头的日期吗
It's March 29, 2012.
2012年3月29日
How fortuitous.
真巧啊
After eight years in business and no previous burglaries,
你做了八年生意从没人来偷过东西
you install security cameras
却在斯维尼先生抢劫店铺之前三天
three days before Mr. Sweeney robs your store
也就是2012年4月2日
on April 2, 2012.
装了摄像头
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表