剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Spare me your outrage.
少给我来这套
There's not enough evidence here
你并没有足够的证据
to support your accusation.
来支持你的指控
Your Honor, you know how these two work.
法官阁下 你知道这两人怎么做事的
This is clearly --
这很明显是
There are other means of recourse available to you.
你还有其他的方法
Geez. Your Honor,
上帝啊 法官阁下
why don't you just give him the idea?
你怎么不直接告诉他得了
Easy. We're -- we're good.
放轻松 我们没问题
I'm good.
我没问题
Your Honor, the prosecution would ask the court
法官阁下 控方要求法庭
to thank and excuse juror number 9.
感谢九号♥陪审员并请其回避本案
Thank you for your service, juror number 9.
感谢你的服务 九号♥陪审员
Juror number 4.
四号♥陪审员
Yes, Your Honor?
在 法官阁下
Are you a gun owner, sir?
先生 你是枪♥械♥持有者吗
Yes, sir. Proud member of the NRA.
是的阁下 我很荣幸作为枪♥械♥协会成员
Counselors,
各位律师
unless there are any more questions or challenges,
各位若没有更多问题和质疑
I'm ready to swear in this jury right after lunch.
我们午饭后进行陪审团宣誓
Good.
很好
To those of you chosen, report back here after lunch.
被选中的陪审员 请在午饭后回来
To those of you who weren't, thank you very much.
没有被选中的各位 感谢你们的参与
You're excused.
你们可以回去了
And thank you on behalf of the county of Los Angeles.
我代表洛杉矶政♥府♥感谢各位
Court is in recess until 2:30.
午休时间到两点半
Are we happy?
我们情势不错吧
With the jury, yes. With your case, not yet.
陪审团选得不错 你的案子还没谱
I could really use a vacation.
我非常需要一段旅行
And no men.
没有男人的旅行
Sal, how many times a week did you go into Annabel's store?
萨尔 你一周去几次安娜贝尔店里
Maybe once a week.
大概一周一次
She ever go on vacation?
她从没出过门吗
She went to Orlando in july. I stayed away from the store.
她七月去过奥兰多 我那段时间没过去
Longest 30 days of my life.
那是我人生中最长的三十天
You have any gift receipts?
你有礼物的收据吗
No, better yet, credit-card statements
最好是信♥用♥卡♥账单
that show you didn't buy anything the whole month of july?
可以证明你七月什么东西都没买♥♥的记录
Yeah, I charged them on my platinum AmEx.
有 我用白金卡买♥♥的东西
It was 99-cent, "Made in china" crap.
只要九十九美分 中国制♥造♥的
What?
怎么了
What are you guys thinking?
你们在想什么
Sal, why don't you go get something to eat?
萨尔 你去吃点东西好吗
We'll text you in a little bit. We got some work to do.
我们有事情要做 一会给你发信息
Okay.
好的
So, we get Sal to testify
我们让萨尔上庭
that he was in that store every day buying a tchotchke
证明他每天都去那店里买♥♥小东西
as an excuse to see the woman he loved.
借此来见他喜欢的女人
We don't have any gift receipts.
但我们没有礼品收据
Yeah, and Sal's record will
对 萨尔的前科
make his credibility a little shaky.
也会让他的诚信度受损
Right. Which leaves us with Kiki.
没错 这就要我们让基姬出场了
But she can testify
她可以证明
that the only time she didn't get a gift from Sal
萨尔没给她礼物的日子
was when Annabel was on vacation.
是安娜贝尔去旅行的那段时间
I don't think Kiki's gonna want to help the "other woman."
我觉得基姬不会帮"别的女人"的
Remember when you said you wouldn't ask any questions?
你不是说过绝不问问题的吗
It wasn't a question.
那不是个问题
It wasn't a question?
不是问题吗
It's not a question. Okay. Okay.
不是问题 好吧 好吧
Okay, so, we slide past the "other woman" thing.
我们还是跳过"别的女人"的问题
We let Kiki feel that Sal was just protecting an innocent girl.
让基姬认为萨尔是在保护一个无辜女孩好了
She'll love him more.
她会更爱他的
Simple. Simple.
多简单 确实简单
That dirtbag!
那个混♥蛋♥
No, he likes you. It's just --
不 他喜欢你 只是...
Sal gave me gifts he bought from another woman he loves
萨尔给我的礼物
just to be in her presence,
是他为了见另一个他爱的女人而买♥♥的
and you want me to put my hands on a bible and save him?
你们还想让我去宣誓救他
Did we not say "Please"?
我们没有说"请"吗
If it makes you feel any better,
也许这样能让你舒服点
his feelings for annabel were unrequited.
他的感情没有得到回应
She didn't even know his name. Oh, great!
她都不知道他叫什么 太好了
I'm losing out to some bitch who Sal doesn't even know.
我输给了一个都不认识萨尔的贱♥人♥
What does that say about me?
那我算什么啊
What it says, Kiki, i-is that you are...
基姬 应该说...
too impressive for words. Right.
你好得无法用言语表达 对
W-what do you say we reset and try this again?
我们重来一次怎么样
Yeah. Okay. I-if you love Sal,
好的 你要真爱萨尔
shouldn't you love him enough to let him go?
不是应该放手让他走吗
Isn't that the ultimate expression of love?
那不就是爱情最终的诠释吗
The ultimate expression of love is killing him!
爱情最终的诠释是要杀了他
It's called a crime of passion.
那叫激♥情♥犯罪
Much easier to defend.
那就更容易辩护了
Be sure to leave your card.
留下你们的名片吧
There you go.
给你
There's only two people who can testify
只有两个人能证明
that Sal was looking out for Annabel.
萨尔在守护着安娜贝尔
But Annabel's in the wind, and Sal's...
但安娜贝尔自身难保 而萨尔...
Sal.
萨尔啊
So it's over?! No.
调查结束了吗 没有
The test of any great trial attorney
一个好出庭律师的标准在于
is whether he can master the art of the plea deal.
是否可以精通认罪协议这么艺术
So Sal gets his heart stomped on,
萨尔刚活过来
and we're just gonna put him on an iceberg?
我们就要把他丢到冰山上吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
I've been shadowing you guys for a week,
我观摩你们工作一周
and the lesson at the end of it is,
课程马上就要结束了
"You can't save your client,
你们现在是"救不了当事人
so save some face"?
"就挽回点面子吗"
You understand being a summer associate
你知道一次暑期观摩
doesn't guarantee you a job? I do.
无法保证你能得到这工作吗 知道
Do you understand that it's a seller's market
那你们知道现在人才环境是卖♥♥方市场
and you have to impress me
你们比我更要努力
more than I have to impress you?
给对方留下好印象吗
Okay. So, what would you do?
好吧 那要是你 你会怎么做
Put delusional Kiki on the stand.
让疯狂的基姬上庭
Bon-bon, we can't force Kiki onto the stand. She'll hurt us.
不行 我们不能强迫她 她对我们有害
She'll hurt the prosecution more.
她对检方更有害
You get the prosecution to call Kiki Parker
你们让检方传唤基姬·帕克
as a hostile witness.
作为敌对证人出庭
They grow up so fast.
他们学得确实够快啊
So you're suggesting a courtroom trojan horse?
你是在建议我们种个审判木马吗
Classic Franklin and Bash.
我俩的经典招数啊
You get Hewett to call Kiki to the stand
你们让休伊特传基姬上庭
to testify that Sal was a lying dirtbag
证明萨尔是个说谎的混♥蛋♥
who wasn't in love with Annabel.
他从未爱过安娜贝尔
By the way, you guys do refer to yourselves
话说 你俩真喜欢
in third person.
让自己看来置身事外
And after Hewett calls kiki...
等休伊特传唤了基姬
We cross-examine, get her to testify
我们就进行交叉询问 让她证明
that Sal wasn't buying her gifts when Annabel was on vacation.
安娜贝尔出行时 萨尔没有给她买♥♥礼物
Uh, only one problem.
唯一的问题是
Hewett doesn't know about our love defense,
休伊特不知道我们的爱情故事
so he has no reason to call Kiki to the stand.
没理由传唤基姬出庭
Wait. Hewett's the one who tipped off your boss
稍等 就是休伊特向你老板告密
to catch you with Megget's daughter.
抓到你和麦格特女儿的
So now it's our turn to tip off
那这次该我们向他
Hewett about our love defense.
泄露我们的爱情故事了
Okay, that part seems hard.
好吧 但这部分好像有点困难
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表