剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
But what is at issue now is...
但如今的问题所在是...
Is, is his body art?
他的身体是否是件艺术品
And given the extreme emotion we've seen in this case,
鉴于本案中所见到的真情流落
I'm left with no doubt that
我认为亨利·斯特劳斯的
Henry Strauss' body is art.
身体毫无疑问是件艺术品
The art belongs to Martha Strauss.
而这件艺术品归玛莎·斯特劳斯所有
Congratulations. Oh, thank you.
恭喜你 太感谢了
You're welcome. Thanks.
不用客气 谢谢
I don't know if your husband loved me more.
我不知道你丈夫是否爱我更多
But I know I loved him.
但我明白我是爱他的
And now I know he loved to dance.
现在我知道他喜欢去跳舞
Listen. I know you've had a bad go of it.
我知道你没处理好
I know you were bested in court
也知道你在法庭上
by a man who went to the University of Pruno.
被一个非科班出身的人给打败了
Yes, it's not my finest hour.
好吧 我现在是状态不佳
Thanks for the recap. Right.
谢谢你提醒 好吧
But I will be mentoring Mr. Jeffers,
但我会亲自指导杰弗斯先生
so that means you'll be working with him
也就是说 每周五和周二
on Fridays and Tuesdays.
你都会和他一起工作
And Mondays, too, actually.
还要加上周一
Oh, on Mondays, too? That's awesome.
还有周一吗 真是太棒了
Yeah, a-and listen.
是的 听着
Look, I've been thinking about the fact
我一直在想
that you sent a man
你居然为了我
to physically intimidate another man for me.
派人去恐吓别人
It's incredible.
太令人难以置信了
I was worried about you.
我是在担心你
It's -- I was pulling out all the stops.
这...我只想竭尽全力帮你
Well, the next time you feel like
下次你还想不择手段地帮我的时候
pulling out all the stops, stop.
赶紧收手吧
I mean, you're a lawyer, for god's sake.
老天爷啊 你可是个律师啊
You could have been disbarred.
你可能会被撤销律师资格的
What in holy hell were you thinking?
你心里到底怎么想的
I think Martha's plan is cool.
我觉得玛莎的计划还不赖
Display him dancing in a cemetery. You like that?
把舞动的他陈列在墓地里 你喜欢吗
It'd be crazy to bury him.
把他埋了那才是疯了
People put things in graveyards all the time.
人们向来都往墓地里放些东西
Why not a plastic, dancing husband?
那为什么不能是个塑制的跳舞老公
Be cool-looking.
你眼光还真独特
Gentlemen.
先生们
We heard you won. Yeah. That's right.
听说你们赢了 对 没错
Ms. Strauss is on her way to Nantucket right now
斯特劳斯太太正前往楠塔基特岛
with her giant Ken Doll.
还带着她的巨型肯娃娃[芭比的男朋友]
It's true love. Yep.
这才是真爱啊 对
What do you want to have happen to your body when you die, sir?
你要是死了 打算怎么处理你的身体
Well, you assume I'm going to die.
你这是咒我快要死了啊
I'm gonna be cremated.
我打算火葬
Really? Yeah.
真的 是啊
Not eaten by lions?
不是想被狮子吃掉吗
Mm. Changed my mind.
我改主意了
We could do it together. Franklin and ash.
我们可以一起啊 兰灰组合
No way. No, I'm gonna be shot into space.
没门 我要被发射到太空里去
Don't you have to be cremated first?
那你也还得先火化啊
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
What do you think your body would just be
你以为你的身体
floating around in space for eternity,
就那么永远飘在太空里吗
"2001" style?
模仿《2001太空漫游》
Hell yeah. I love that director!
是啊 我可喜欢那个导演啦
What about you, chuckles?
你怎么想 偷笑先生
Just kill me.
直接杀了我就好
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表