剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
A Franklin and Bash case awaits.
你们要去处理重要案件
Do not allow me to get in the ways of moronic justice.
白♥痴♥正义可千万别被我耽误了
Franklin and Bash. We've got your back.
弗兰克林和巴什 是你们坚强的后盾
You know, it's copywritten. You can't...
这只是个口号♥ 你不能...
I mean, we could actually sue him.
我们可以告他
Officer Cowell, is it your contention
考埃尔警官 当您用关节固定技能时
that my client must have known
您是否认为
you were a serious police officer, not a reveler,
我的委托人一定知道
when you put him in that submission hold?
您是真正的警♥察♥ 而不是狂欢的民众
Yes. It's very powerful. Indeed.
是的 那可是动真格的 确实
She put me in it the other day. I couldn't move.
她那天在我身上试过 我完全不能动
But yet, somehow Robbie slipped out.
但是 罗比还是逃脱了
Your honor, this is exhibit "D,"
法官大人 这是第四个证物
Robbie's gladiator costume.
罗比的角斗士服装
I'd like to put it on.
我想试穿一下
Do you think it has magic powers, Mr. Bash?
你觉得穿上会有魔力吗 巴什先生
No, but something about that day,
不 但是那一天很特殊
the -- the costume, the exposed skin,
身上的戏服 暴露的肉体
allowed Robbie to easily escape.
让罗比轻易地逃脱了
I'd like to re-enact that moment.
我想重现当时的场景
Your Honor, Officer Cowell makes no representation
法官大人 考埃尔警官并未同意
that she can repeat the move now.
重现她的动作
I'll leave it up to you, officer.
由你决定 警官
Would you like to try it again?
你同意再做一次吗
Gladly.
当然
No. You sure?
不用了 真的
Yeah. All right.
真不用 好吧
Oh, wait, wait, wait. One more thing.
等等 还有一件事
Robbie was wearing Polar Bear number 30 sunscreen.
罗比当时涂了北极熊30号♥防晒霜
Your Honor, counsel just said
法官大人 辩护律师刚刚说过
his client was wearing a gladiator costume.
他的委托人当时身穿角斗士戏服
And an examination of the costume
通过观察这个戏服
makes it quite clear --
不难看出
my client was doused in sunscreen.
我的委托人必须得全身涂满防晒霜
I can't believe I'm saying this --
我真不敢相信我这么说了
sunscreen up, counselor.
好好涂吧 律师
You are my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
I am not putting sunscreen on you in court.
但我才不帮你在法庭上涂防晒霜
I'll do it.
我来吧
Not a chance.
想得美
What?
干嘛
That's where you get burned.
那会晒伤哦
All right, I believe.
好了
I place both hands on her shoulders, thusly, and...
我把手放在她肩膀上 像这样
Yes, this is an armbar hold,
没错 这就是锁臂动作
and she is well-positioned to hyperextend my elbows.
她动作到位 足以过度伸展我的肘部
I'd like to compliment Officer Cowell
我想恭维一下
on her physical prowess.
考埃尔警官的威力
She is really fit.
她非常结实
However, when covered in sunscreen,
但是 当我涂满防晒霜后
the submission hold
关节固定技能
is considerably less effective.
就没什么作用了
That's it! That's -- that's how it happened!
没错 就是那样
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
my client had no idea what Officer Cowell was doing.
我的委托人并不知道考埃尔警官的意图
Should we try it again?
要不要再试一次
Pindar.
品达
What would you like to say to Phil?
你想对菲尔说什么
Phil.
菲尔
Did you bring back my Jewel CD that you stole in college?
大学时你偷我的珠儿的专辑带来了吗
What the hell did I do to him?
我把他怎么了
You banished him from his room.
你把他从他房♥间赶出去了
You sexiled him freshman year.
你大一在房♥间里乱搞把他逼出去了
What?! Yeah, he said
什么 对 他说的
you brought home a different girl every night
你每天晚上带不同的女生回房♥
and kicked him out of your dorm room.
还把他从宿舍里赶了出去
I had a girlfriend freshman year.
我大一是有女朋友
And I never kicked him out at night. He just left.
可我从没赶过他 是他自己走的
To sleep in the health center?
自己跑去睡医务室吗
Yeah.
是啊
Actually, Megan and I were kind of insulted.
老实说 梅根和我甚至觉得被侮辱了
Every time she came over to hang with me, he'd leave.
每次她来找我玩 他都会回避
And she was really nice to him.
况且她对他还很好
She -- she cooked for him and stuff.
她还做东西给他吃
Megan.
梅根
She was about the only girl
据我所知
I've ever seen him interact with.
她是他唯一有接触的女生
But whenever I was around, he'd split.
但是我一出现 他就躲开
Thanks for saving me, you guys.
谢谢你们救了我 好哥们儿
Hey, I know exactly how I'm gonna pay.
我知道怎么给你们报酬
Money. It's customary.
给钱 正常人都给钱
You're hilarious.
你真搞笑
I got you.
外面等你
Officer.
警官
Hey.
你好啊
Hey.
好啊
So, now that this is all done,
既然案子都解决了
we don't have to keep doing, you know...
我们就不用再...你懂的
Doing what?
再干嘛
What we were doing -- the one-upmanship...
就是 不用继续高人一等的作风了
Winning.
不用剑拔弩张
I was doing my job. You were doing yours. So that's it.
这只是我本职工作 你也是 就这样
Okay.
好吧
And if we had that much fun while we were working,
我们工作的时候就这么愉快
imagine if we went out to have a good time.
出去玩肯定更开心吧
You don't have to imagine, officer.
你不用想象 警官大人
I'll call you.
我打给你
Okay.
好
You closed?
到手了吗
Yeah. I can't believe you doubted me.
当然 这还用说吗
Never doubted you, not for a second.
从没怀疑过你 一秒都没有
You're on fire.
你帅气极了
You're working late.
还在加班呢
Admin stuff.
管理上的事
The warty handmaiden of success.
随成功而来的讨厌鬼
But at least I have two new partners to share the burden.
但幸好 有两个新合伙人帮我分担
You're in, boys.
欢迎加入
The swing vote came in tonight.
今晚决定性的一票已经投出
Really. Okay.
是吗 好的
Oh, lord.
哦 天哪
Well, the negotiations for new offices start immediately.
这就开始讨论新办公室了
It's not that. We need to talk.
不是的 我们得谈谈
That was a terrible mistake she made, counter-suing.
反咬一口是她犯的一个很严重的错误
I'm not surprised larry wants his pound of flesh.
我就猜到拉里也想要分一杯羹
It wasn't really her idea. It was her lawyer's.
这其实不是她的主意 是她律师怂恿的
So, what are you proposing?
那你们有什么打算
We don't want to do this.
我们不想做
We want to tell him that he's wrong.
我们打算告诉他 他错了
But he's not.
但是他没错
We put a spin on it.
我们摆个迷魂阵
We say it's good P.R. to give her a pass,
我们就说这是很好的公♥关♥手段
talk about corporate image.
放她一马 再谈谈合作的构想
Lawrence Reynolds knows exactly
劳伦斯·雷诺兹很清楚
the image he wants for his corporation.
对于合作他想要什么
Gentlemen, surely I don't have to give you this speech.
先生们 我根本不需要跟你们说这些的
I mean, you are now partners in a major law firm.
你们俩现在是事务所的合伙人了
And we help countries raise capital.
我们是帮助国家提高资本的人
We defend laws that go back to the Magna Carta.
我们要捍卫法律的基本地位不动摇
And we are always advocates for our clients.
而且我们永远都是站在客户这一边的
But don't we get to guide those clients?
我们难道不应该正确引导客户吗
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表