剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Feel like you should be writing this down.
我觉得你应该把这些写下来
What's making you so jumpy?
你为什么这么紧张
I haven't driven in five years.
我已经五年没开过车了
Also, I'm not great at handling stimulus.
也不是能很好的处理外来刺♥激♥
S-starting to shut down.
已经有点晕了
Basically, I had to go get a knife repaired
事实上 我是要去修这把刀
because it belongs to --
因为它是...
Put your hands in the air, and step out of the car!
把手举起来 慢慢走下车
You can't be serious. This is insane.
你不是认真的吧 这太疯狂了
So it's just coincidence that the two petty officers
所以挑衅我们委托人的那两个海军军士
who provoked our clients were recommended for E.O.D.
在搏斗之后立马被推荐去爆♥炸♥物处理小组
right after the fight?
完全是个巧合
So, you're telling me that I sent two enlisted men
你在说我派了自己部队里的两个普通士兵
from my unit to take out two of my best and brightest?
去干掉我另外两个最厉害最精明的干将
Are you trying to trick me into saying,
你在想骗我问你
"Did you order the code red?"
是不是你发布的红色警戒
'cause I'm not falling for it.
我可不吃这套
You know, the navy has awarded me
海军曾给过我颁发过
the Distinguished Service Medal.
卓越服役勋章
I was sent to testify
我曾被派去在
in front of the senate armed services subcommittee,
参议院军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥上作证
and the President calls me Gina.
连总统都直呼我的名吉娜
Can I call you Gina?
我也可以叫你吉娜吗
Tell your clients
告诉你的委托人
I called in every favor I had to get one more deal.
我为她们能从轻发落找遍了人情
Forget assault.
不算殴打
Plead guilty to conduct unbecoming,
只需承认行为与身份不符的罪名
and there'll be no dock in pay and no imprisonment.
就不会被没收工资也不需坐牢
And no E.O.D. Unit.
但也进不了爆♥炸♥物处理小组了
Take the deal,
接受这条件
or it's two years at Leavenworth.
要不就在莱文沃思监狱蹲上两年
Captain, we'd like to talk to petty officer Kelso and Thorpe.
上尉 我们想跟凯尔索和索普军士谈谈
Kelso and Thorpe are on their way to E.O.D. training.
凯尔索和索普正前往爆♥炸♥物处理小组培训营
They're on a C-130 en route to Guam as we speak.
他们已在飞去关岛的C-130运输机上
We're not in Kansas anymore.
这案子越来越复杂了
Tell Nicole and Monica
告诉尼科尔和莫尼卡
that I'm really sorry it came to this.
真的很抱歉事情演变成这样
Why? Is there something you're sorry for?
为什么 你该对什么事道歉吗
She totally set them up.
绝对是她陷害的她们
Why would she do that to her own personnel?
她为什么要这样对她自己的手下
I don't know.
我不知道
Our only witnesses
我们唯一的证人
are in the middle of the pacific ocean.
现在在太平洋上
And the deeper we dig,
再追查下去
the more we're pissing off their C.O.
我们只会继续惹恼她们的指挥官
Vaughn said she testified before congress.
沃恩说她曾在国会作证
So?
所以呢
Maybe there's a pattern of behavior we can exploit.
也许我们可以利用这个行为模式
I hope so.
希望如此
Hi. How's it going with Elisa?
你跟艾丽莎处得怎么样
It's fine. W-w-why do you ask?
挺好的 为什么这么问
How do you think a former stripper
你认为前脱衣女郎怎么在这
got a summer-associate gig here?
获得了个暑期实习生的位置
It just figures.
原来如此
Better be good to her. She's super smart.
最好对她好点 她非常聪明
Yeah, she organized a class-action lawsuit
是的 对汉斯俱乐部老板的集体诉讼
against the handsy club owner.
就是她组织的
Keep your hands to yourself.
你的手还是老实点
Oh, god.
我的天啊
Elisa?
艾丽莎
Elisa.
艾丽莎
Can I talk to you in my office?
可以到我办公室里谈谈吗
Wow. You don't think...
你不会觉得...
Wouldn't that be poetic?
那不是很浪漫吗
No!
不会
Last night was fun.
昨晚很开心
We have to let you go.
我们得开除你
What?
什么
You made a $50,000 mistake on the Bausman report.
鲍斯曼的报告你犯了个价值五万元的错误
W-where? I --
哪 哪里 我
I double-checked everything.
我整个报告检查了两遍
You should have triple-checked it.
你应该多检查几次
It turned out the city waived the parking requirements.
事实是市政♥府♥免除了建停车场的要求
No, that's not true. I --
不 不可能 我
You just want this inconvenient relationship out of the way.
你只是不想被这种麻烦的关系所影响
Are you kidding me? What?
你开什么玩笑
You think I seriously want to expose myself
你觉得我会为了能够避开不见你
to a massive sexual-harassment lawsuit
而让我自己被卷入到一场
so I can avoid running into you in the lunch room?
复杂的性骚扰官司里吗
I fought for you.
我帮你说情了
And besides, seriously,
再说了 真的
you would be better off at Megget and Towne.
你去梅吉特/唐恩律师事务所可以更好
How am I gonna get a job at Megget and Towne
如果我连暑期实习都不能顺利完成
when I can't even finish my summer term here?
我怎么可能在梅吉特/唐恩事务所找到工作
I'll be unemployable.
我都找不到工作
Bailiff.
法警
Good day, gentlemen.
你好 先生们
You're all being brought out together
你们被带到这里来是因为
because you're being offered time-served deals.
你们适用于已服刑协议
That means if you plead guilty, you'll be released today.
意思是如果认罪 就可以当庭释放
If not, you'll go back to custody and await trial.
如果不认罪 就要返回拘留所候审
I plead guilty!
我认罪
It's not your turn, sir.
还没轮到你 先生
Pindar.
品达
I was in a cell.
我被关在牢房♥里
Nasty places. I've been.
我待过很多肮脏的地方
The toilet was in the middle of the room.
马桶就在房♥间的中♥央♥
Mm. I saw things.
我看到了些东西
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这的
Well, I imagine they've got my phone number.
我猜他们有我的电♥话♥号♥码
You know, between athletes and celebrity clients,
你懂的 我有很多运动员和名人客户
I'm down here quite often.
我经常进出这里
Not so much, though, I must admit, for employees.
但得承认 并不经常为了员工而来
Pindar Singh,
品达·辛
in violation of California penal code section 653k,
违反加利福尼亚州刑法典第653K条例
possession of a switchblade.
持有弹簧刀
How do you plead?
你如何辩解
I plead guilty!
我认罪
Good evening, Your Honor. Stanton Infeld,
晚上好法官阁下 我是斯坦顿·因菲尔德
on behalf of Mr. Singh, we plead not guilty.
代表辛先生 我们不认罪
What? No.
什么 不
There are things moving around in this guy's hair right now.
这家伙脑子进水了胡说的
Your Honor, the, uh, knife in question --
法官阁下 这个肇事的小刀
I believe it's the M-2 blade,
应该是M2刀刃
which, by the way,
顺便提一下
brave American paratroopers used --
曾为美国伞兵们所用
Just need a guilty or not guilty, Mr. Infeld.
因菲尔德先生 只须回答是否有罪就好
I've got 84 arrangements to get through.
我手上还有84个案子等着呢
Well, the, uh, switchblade statute
好吧 弹簧折刀条例
does not apply to knives that can be opened manually.
并不适用于可以手动打开的刀具
Correct.
没错
If you'll just take a look at the knife, Your Honor,
如果你仔细看看这把刀 法官阁下
I believe you'll find a failsafe
你就会发现有一个安全防护装置
which is used in case the mechanism jammed.
来防止自动装置失效
I would imagine that came in quite handy in Normandy.
不难想象 诺曼底登陆时这肯定很实用
Knife, please.
请把刀拿上来
Just have to take a little look at this.
只需看一下这东西
It's just a little catch, Your Honor.
那是个很小的搭扣 法官阁下
It's quite difficult to find.
很难找到
All right. Bailiff, take Mr. Singh back.
好吧 法警 把辛先生带回来
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表