剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Here.
看看这个
Who's this?
这是谁
Lawrence J. Reynolds.
劳伦斯·J·雷诺兹
Chief Counsel to Pacific Shores beverage, Inc..
太平洋海岸饮料公♥司♥的首席顾问
They own or import half the spirits and ales
西海岸有一半的烈酒和啤酒都是他们的
on the west coast.
或由他们进口的
We're big fans of their work. Oh, yeah.
我们喜欢他这工作 是的
He's in town this week.
他这周在城里
I want you to sign him as a client.
我要你们把这个客户拿下
And that will help get us the votes?
这样就能帮我们拉到票了吗
Yeah. Look, the partners here --
是的 这里的合伙人
they know you can cha-cha with the best of them.
知道你们跟他们相比小打小闹有一套
Prove to them that you can waltz.
那就证明给他们看你们也是上得了台面的
Yeah. All right.
好嘞 好的
Yeah. We got it.
我们搞得定
"Waltz" means we get our sophisticated corporate game on.
"上台面"意味着双雄入股记的好戏就要上演
We can do that.
我们能行的
Not really our strong suit -- talking with the big boys.
跟高层头头谈判可不是我们的强项
Yeah. Well, the pitch is at 6:00.
是啊 会议6点开始
We finish with Robbie's cop,
我们先把罗比那警♥察♥的事解决了
we have all day to bone up.
剩下一整天可以准备会议
Relax, we can dance to anything.
放心 我们上天入地无所不能
Is that her? Where? Oh.
是她吗 哪儿
Officer Wendy Cowell?
是温蒂·考埃尔警官吗
Oh, yeah, that's her.
是的 是她
Oh. Whoa, whoa. Hello.
哇 不错 你好
Not use her blinkers when she... Hi. God. Hi.
没戴护目镜...你好 你好
Hi. I'm I'm Peter Bash.
你好 我是 我是皮特·巴什
I'm...virtually a partner at Infeld & Daniels.
因菲尔德丹尼尔斯事务所的准合伙人
I'm just...gonna let my buddy handle this.
我还是让我朋友来跟你说明吧
And I had a 9-minute pace going
我还有9分钟的跑步训练
and I'm wondering why I stopped.
两位有何贵干
Well, we're here on behalf of our client, Robbie Ambriano.
我们代表我们的委托人罗比·安布里安诺来的
You arrested him on the beach.
你在沙滩上逮捕了他
Oh, yeah. Spartacus. That was his costume.
是啊 穿着斯巴达克斯戏服的家伙
Yes, you know, it's funny that you mention costumes,
是的 正巧你也提到了戏服
'cause this is a misunderstanding.
因为这完全是误会
He didn't think you were a real police officer.
他原以为你不是真的警♥察♥
He thought you were dressed up.
而是穿着制♥服♥装玩儿呢
Is there something wrong with him?
他脑子有问题吗
That's debatable, but, no, no, it's just --
这很难说 但不是这样的 只是
Honestly, you don't look like a typical cop.
坦诚地说 你看起来不像一般的警♥察♥
What should cops look like?
那警♥察♥应该长什么样
Okay, now -- now you're putting words in my mouth.
好吧 那我不得不说出来了
You're a lawyer? Really? Wouldn't know it right now.
你真是律师吗 嘴这样笨还真不可信呢
I'm just gonna come out and say it -- you're beautiful.
那我就实话实说吧 你太漂亮了
So my arrest was bogus?
所以我逮捕他就像是过家家吗
Okay. Abort. Pull up. This is a bad idea.
好啦 算了 收手吧 这主意真烂
Look, Peter, the virtually a partner,
听着 皮特 所谓的准合伙人
That guy was drinking on the beach, which is illegal.
那家伙在沙滩喝酒 这是违法的
I told him to stop, and he didn't.
我警告他不要这么做了 他不听
I even put him in a double armbar, and he wriggled free.
我还把他双手扣在身后 他扭着挣脱了
So I tasered his ass.
我就电击了他的菊花
He's not walking on this.
他休想就这么脱身
Shut up. Didn't say anything.
闭嘴 我什么都没说啊
We know going to trial is your biggest expense.
我们知道出庭费用是你们支出的重头戏
So, initially,
所以最初
we seek arbitration, mediation,
我们会寻求仲裁 调解或简易判决的
summary judgments.
方式结案
It sounds like you're scared to take cases to trial.
听上去你们很怕对簿公堂嘛
Oh, no, sir, hardly.
不是的 先生 没有的事
Yeah, we love going to court.
我们喜欢对簿公堂
We love court.
我们爱出庭
We've seen "...and Justice For All" about 10 times each.
《伸张正义》这片我们看了有10遍
Just to give you an idea. You're out of order!
你想想看我们有多爱 你太目无法纪了
The whole trial's out of order!
整个法庭都目无法纪
Trial's out of order!
法庭都目无法纪
No, no, it's not working.
不行 这招行不通
Here's the thing. We're advocates.
是这样的 我们是辩护人
And we want this gig.
我们想参与进来
So right now, we're advocates for ourselves.
所以现在 我们在为自己辩护
But if you hire us, we're advocates for you.
但如果你们聘用我们 我们就能为你们辩护
Trust me -- you want that.
相信我 你值得拥有
We're not like other lawyers.
我们不同于其他律师
We're creative. We're relentless.
我们创意无限 冷酷无情
And we're willing to fire every bullet in the chamber.
我们会使尽浑身解数去打赢官司
Can you give me an example of one of your "Bullets"?
能举个例说明下你有什么"解数"吗
Sure.
当然可以
Let's just say it's a good thing
比如我能憋气很久
I can hold my breath for a very long time.
这就是个本事
People vs. Aquocage
水箱脱险
You ever heard of the amazing Keith?
你听说过"神奇的基思"吗
Your clients paid for you to learn Pilates in court?
你们客户出钱让你们在法庭上学普拉提吗
We had to prove
我们得证明
that the stretch did not cause the stroke.
拉伸动作不会引发中风啊
**Said the man who took a toke.*
*那个男人吸了口烟说
Wait. The Pugs. You know those guys?
慢着 哈巴狗乐队 你也听他们的歌♥吗
Yeah. Want to go see them?
是啊 想去见他们吗
Yeah. Hell yeah. When? Yeah.
当然想 什么时候
Right now. They're shooting a commercial up in Napa
现在 他们正在纳帕谷给我们的葡萄酒
For a wine we own.
拍广♥告♥
Napa. We're flying?
纳帕谷吗 我们要飞过去吗
We have to. They're onstage right now.
必须的啊 他们现在有演出呢
We're not gonna get to the airport in time. It's rush hour.
我们没法及时赶到机场了 现在车流高峰
We're not going to the airport. We're going up to the roof.
我们不去机场 我们去楼顶
The roof. That's... Helicopter.
楼顶 那是坐... 直升机
Dude, be cool, be cool, be cool.
老兄 冷静点 淡定 淡定
You coming?
你们去吗
Sure. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
肯定去啊 去的 去的
Why is there a phone number on your back?
你背上怎么会有个电♥话♥号♥码
Because we were in Napa at the best party ever,
因为我们去了纳帕谷最带劲的派对
and now I'm really, really, really good friends
现在我是那法国奥林匹克花样滑冰运动员
With a French Olympic ice dancer.
最最最好的朋友了
Napa is an agricultural zone. You should be quarantined.
纳帕谷是农业带 你应该被隔离起来
There's a peacock in our house right now!
现在有只孔雀在我们屋子里呢
Shh. His name is Douglas. Shh.
他名叫道格拉斯 轻点儿
Nice kilt.
苏格兰小裙不错啊
It's not a kilt. It's a skirt.
这不是苏格兰裙 这就是短裙
Hey, when you two are done being all corporate,
等你俩都成为正式合伙人
I'm gonna need to update you on Robbie's case.
我得跟你们好好谈谈罗比的案子
Fine. Just not so loud.
好 说话别这么大声嘛
Okay. Um...
好吧
I found three of the women who dressed up as sexy cops.
我发现有三个女人都扮成性感女警
Got them to give me their costumes as evidence --
就问她们要来了戏服作为证据
And they were coated
我猜上面
In what I pray was sweat and sunscreen.
都是汗水和防晒霜吧
Pindar washed them. I washed them.
品达洗过啦 我洗了
They were cheap costumes. I mean, they're totally ruined.
都是些便宜货 那戏服已经不成样子了
That's great. Now the D.A.'s gonna claim spoilation of evidence.
棒极了 地方检察官会告我们破坏证据
We can't use them now, Pindy.
我们不能用那作证据了 品品
Pindy, come on.
品品 拜托了
Peter and I are on the fast track now.
皮特和我正平步青云
We make partners, we can renovate this place.
我们当上了合伙人 就能把这里装♥修♥一下
Right, and since you're afraid to leave,
是啊 因为你怕离开这里
you should want that.
你求之不得吧
You're a good lawyer -- smarter than these two.
你是个好律师 比这俩家伙强
Stanton.
是斯坦顿
Yello. Stanton, good morning.
你好 斯坦顿 早上好啊
No. Not so far.
不 不太好
So, tell me, how was your evening?
跟我说说 昨晚过得怎么样
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表