剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, you either need to show a warrant or get out.
你们要么拿出搜查令 要不就出去
Oh, we're just little, old lawyers, Miss...?
我们只是两个小律师 贵姓
Kiki.
基姬
Miss Kiki. Kiki. Kiki.
基姬小姐 基姬 基姬
Well, w-we were just hoping to take a look
我们只是希望能看看
where the alleged incident took place.
所谓的案发地点
Wait a minute. You're Franklin and Bash.
等会 你们是弗兰克林和巴什律师
Yeah. You've heard of us?
是啊 你听说过我们吗
Well, sure. From my guy.
当然 我家宝贝说的
Your guy?
你家宝贝
Sal Gotelli.
萨尔·葛特利
Sal Gotelli...
萨尔·葛特利
Is your boyfriend?
是你男朋友吗
Well, off and on. Mostly on.
分分合合的 大部分时候是的
Hey, are you gonna get Sal off?
你们能帮萨尔洗清罪名吗
He made this place so much better with those thugs gone.
他把那些流氓赶走后这地方变得好多了
Oh, I'm sure.
毫无怀疑
How long have you and Sal been together, off and on?
你跟萨尔分分合合在一起多久了
We hooked up a couple years ago when he first started here.
几年前他刚开始在这工作时我们就搭上了
He brings me gifts all the time.
他经常会送我些礼物
Oh, look at that.
瞧瞧那个
It's so sweet.
很有爱是吧
Excuse me.
不好意思
This is Kiki.
我是基姬
No, he's at lunch.
不在 他去吃午餐了
Okay. There's no need to yell.
你没必要大吵大闹的
It's not my fault your car's on fire.
你的车着火了了又不是我的问题
Great. Not only is our guy
这可好了 那家伙不仅是个
a chop-shop auto mechanic and an attempted murderer...
黑♥车♥厂技工和未遂杀人犯
He's also a serial womanizer.
他还到处拈花惹草
I'm sick of the lying.
我受够这个谎了
I'm not lying!
我没说谎
I bought the gifts as an excuse to see Annabel.
我买♥♥那些礼物是为了去看安娜贝尔
Throwing them away seemed like it was a bad idea,
我觉得又没必要扔掉
so I gave them to KiKi.
所以我就给了基姬
Clearly she got the wrong idea.
很显然她会错意了
You got to believe me!
你们得相信我
We hooked up a while ago,
我们以前勾搭过
But KiKi meant nothing to me in that way.
但我不爱基姬
We believe you, Sal.
萨尔 我们相信你
Is there anybody who saw you and Annabel
有人看见过你和安娜贝尔
together in the store?
一起待在商店里吗
No. I only went in if Annabel was working alone.
没有 只有安娜贝尔独自工作时我才去
What's going on there?
那儿怎么了
I don't know. Keep walking.
不知道 继续往前走
Why would he do this?!
他为什么要这么做
We haven't even been married a whole year!
我们结婚都还没一年
Uh-oh. Okay. Hang back.
好吧 去窃听一下
Me? Yeah, you.
我 对 你
Just tie your shoe,
系鞋带
listen to your Iphone, whatever. Just listen.
接手♥机♥ 随便 听就是了
Isn't that jury tampering?
那不是干预陪审团吗
No, it's -- it's tying your shoe.
不是 你是在系鞋带而已
I'm wearing flats.
我穿的平底鞋
You're lawyers. Do you know
你们是律师
where I can find the office for Annulment of Marriages?
你们知道婚姻注销办公室怎么走吗
I'm sorry, but we -- we really can't talk to you.
对不起 我们不能和你讲话
Oh. Of course.
当然
You're men.
你们是男人
Seems upset.
她看起来不太高兴
Maybe her new husband found an old girlfriend.
也许她的新任丈夫勾搭个前女友
Our romance juror is now a man-hater.
我们浪漫的陪审员现在痛恨男人了
Yeah, and her opinion is gonna poison the jury.
而且她的观点会毒害整个陪审团
She can't be on that jury.
她不能当陪审员
We're out of challenges.
我们没有质疑权了
And we're out of options.
我们也没多少选择权了了
Yes, I had a similiar problem
是的 93年的时候我在
when I was on President Clinton's search committee
克♥林♥顿♥总统的高院法官遴选委员会
for a supreme court justice in '93.
遇到过相似的问题
Which is why we're here.
所以我们来找你了
Yeah, well, the left were pressing,
左派步步紧逼
of course, for a liberal.
当然 他们想用自♥由♥党的人
Clinton wanted a centrist.
克♥林♥顿♥想用个中间派人员
What'd you do?
你们怎么做的
We used the republicans.
我们用了共和党人
We leaked word that
我们透露消息说
Clinton was in love with Laurence Tribe.
克♥林♥顿♥爱上了劳伦斯·特莱勃
Oh, the opposition said he was unconfirmable.
反对派说他不靠谱
Which gave the president cover
这样就掩护了总统
to push for Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
来推动鲁斯·巴德·金斯伯格的当选
Ah. Lovely lady.
她是个可爱的女人
Crushing handshake for her size,
她握手的力度对她的个头来说大的惊人
but very sexy when she wore her hair down.
但是放下头发来的时候性感的要命
Who are they?
他们是谁
They're shadowing me.
他们是我的跟班
Twin sons of the Indonesian Foreign Minister.
印尼外长的双胞胎儿子
They're, uh, returning a favor.
还个人情
So, we get Hewett to ding
我们让休伊特郁闷的那位陪审员
our love juror turned man-hater.
变得痛恨男人
Exactly.
没错
How do we do that?
那我们要怎么做
Good lord.
上帝啊
I mean, do you want me to chew your food for you?
你们是不是还指望我喂你们吃饭呢
Figure it out.
自己想办法
Yeah.
喂
What's your status?
你那边情况如何
Melody's about to get on the elevator right now.
梅乐迪马上就要进电梯了
Pindy, she's heading up, are you ready?
品品 她要过去了 准备好了吗
I think so.
差不多
Where's Hewett?
休伊特在哪儿
Standing right outside the courtroom right now.
正站在法庭外面
Oh, well, don't let him go in. Keep him in the hallway.
别让他进去 在走廊把他拖住
How? He's so big!
怎么拖 他块头这么大
Do something.
随便
Throw up on him. That's your go-to move.
吐在他身上 你的拿手绝招
Oh, hey, Mr. Hewett! How are you today?
休伊特先生 今天过的怎么样
Fine.
不错
Where are Barnum & Bailey?
巴纳姆和贝利马戏团在哪儿
They're coming.
他们快到了
I just wanted to say how excited I am
我只是想告诉您 您能来竞选
that you're running for the office of district attorney.
地方检察官 我激动万分
Between us bros, I think you'd really bring the heat.
我们都觉得 你肯定能赢得竞选
Are you even a registered voter?
你是登记选民吗
That's racist.
你这是种族歧视
No.
不是
Oh! Excuse me. Excuse me.
不好意思 不好意思
I think -- I think you dropped this.
你掉了这个
It might be your parking ticket.
好像是你的停车票
Couple years -- it's a very difficult process.
近几年是个艰难的时期
Unbelievable.
难以置信
She dropped her parking ticket. I handed it back to her.
她掉了停车票 我递还给她而已
The two were engaged in conversation.
他们两人进行了谈话
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Jury tampering is a serious charge.
干预陪审员是一项非常严重的指控
So is a lost parking ticket, Your Honor.
丢停车票也很严重啊 法官阁下
This woman came to do her civic duty,
这位女士来这儿履行她的公民职责
And Mr. Hewett here
而这位休伊特先生是要我们
would have us charge her $24 to drive home?
任她花费二十四美元开车回家而坐视不管吗
Not only am I insulted,
被侮辱的不仅仅是我
but so is my father, who raised me to be a gentleman!
还有我父亲 他从小就教育我要做一个绅士
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表