剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
How you gonna walk? You're gonna help me.
你能走得动吗 你要来帮我
I'm not gonna help you.
我是不会帮你的
You are. You're gonna be my gold Sherpa.
你会的 你就是给我挑金的夏尔巴人
There he is. The future attorney general.
终于出现了 未来的首席检查官
And Peter.
还有皮特
You don't look pigeon-toed at all, sweetie.
你并不是内八字脚啊 亲爱的
Sort of not a problem anymore, mom.
早就矫正好了 老妈
For you, maybe.
只是你这么觉得
Honey, I'm gonna hit the road.
宝贝儿 我得走了
Jared Colleen.
杰尔德 科琳
Thank you for another wonderful visit.
我这次来可多亏了你
Oh, you know how I feel about you.
你知道我多喜欢你
We should just cut you a key right now.
我们应该给你配一套钥匙
Thank you for fixing everything.
谢谢你们做的一切
Probably should thank Karp.
还应该谢谢卡普
I'll try to work on those "Boundary" issues.
我会努力解决这些分寸问题的
I love you, sweetie. I love you, mom.
我爱你 亲爱的 我爱你 老妈
Whoa, someone called the cops.
看来有人叫了警♥察♥
Uh, you texted me.
是你跟我发的短♥信♥
No, I didn't.
我没有啊
Yeah, you did.
就是你
You said you were all alone now,
你说现在就你一个人
and wanted me to come over wearing a skirt -- commando.
希望我穿着裙子来突击你
I know. Boundaries.
我了解 注意分寸嘛
Be adventurous.
勇往直前哦
Your mom sent you a booty call.
你妈帮你打了求爱答铃啊
She did, didn't she?
可不是吗
The question is,
问题是
what are you gonna do about it?
你要怎么做呢
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表