剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Well, it certainly looks personal.
看起来绝对是有仇阿
Yeah, well, that's why we're starting to wonder
对 所以我们在想
if these guys picked a fight with those women for a reason.
是不是这些家伙因为某些原因挑事
We'd subpoena the guys...
我们传唤了那些人
But they would just plead the fifth. Exactly.
但他们拒绝回答 没错
You know, when I was a wing commander
我当皇家空军中校时
and we were formulating our battle plans
我们经常谋划着
for the invasion of the Falklands...
入侵福兰克群岛
You were in the Royal Air Force?
你在皇家空军服役过
...I was in love with an Argentine woman.
我当时爱上了一个阿根廷姑娘
Estella.
她叫伊斯黛拉
We're gonna sit.
我们还是坐下听吧
Anyway, we'd exchange squadron files
总之 我们通过秘密渠道
through classified channels.
交换部队档案
What I'm trying to say is
我想说的是
that if you can gain legal access
如果你们能通过合法途径
to the service files of the guys in that bar that night,
查到那晚在酒吧那些人的服役记录
it may yield some helpful information.
也许能挖出些有用的信息
Their E.O.D. requests.
他们的加入爆♥炸♥处理小组的申请
You think there's high marks in there
你觉得里面会有高亮标明
for picking fights with women?
要跟女人打一架吗
Well, those guys were late check-ins to the unit.
他们归队迟了
That's highly unusual.
这很不正常
I mean, I'd like to know what pushed them over the top.
我想知道他们为什么做出这样的事
But you'd need confidential- level security clearance.
但你得有审查机密文件的安全许可
I don't suppose you have confidential-level clearance?
我猜你也没有审查机密文件的安全许可
Doesn't work like that, but...
那个确实没有 不过...
there is one way that we could de-classify it.
有办法我们可以把文件解密
She said "We."
她说我们
She's in. Yeah.
她要帮我们 对
Looks like I'll be adding to my "Men behaving badly" dossier.
看来我可以在男人不当行为的档案里添一笔了
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
I only went to the club because those guys from Texas --
我去夜店只是为了德克萨斯那几个家伙
What club?
什么夜店
What club? Exactly.
什么夜店
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm sitting third chair
我要在弗兰克利和巴什的海军案里
on "Franklin and Bash join the navy."
做三席律师
Oh, yes.
这个啊
The file on our newest equity partners.
原来是我们最新的股权合伙人的档案
You got enough to get them tossed yet?
你有足够材料把他俩踢走了吗
It's up to 52 pages,
已经五十二页了
but I could use a salacious chapter.
还可以再加个色情章节
Can I have a look? Uh --
我们看看吗
Is that the file? No. Wait.
是这档案吗 别动 等等
Just come on. Let me look.
拜托 让我看看
Are you wearing cologne?
你喷古龙水了
No. I'm not wearing cologne.
没 没有
It's okay. Okay, great.
没关系的 好 好的
Well, you know, when you're ready for me to look at it,
那 等你准备好给我看时
I will look at it, and, um, I got to go.
我再看吧 我先走了
I got a dinner with some
我在街对面
of the summer associates across the street.
约了暑期实习生吃晚饭
Oh, how cute. You're gonna smell good for them.
真可爱 你闻起来会很不错
How was your first day at Schofield?
在斯科菲尔德基地的第一天过得怎么样
War is hell.
战争太恐怖了
Hey, did a package arrive for us from mil-merch?
有从公♥司♥寄给我们的包裹吗
No. Were you expecting one?
没有 你在等什么吗
Yeah, we got Infeld a little gift
对 因菲尔德送了我们个小礼物
for making us equity partners.
庆祝我们我们成为股权合伙人的
General Patton's m-2 switchblade.
是巴顿将军的M-2弹簧刀
Wow. That sounds so unique and...irreplaceable.
听起来很特殊...而且无可取代
You know, I've always thought General Patton
我一直觉得巴顿将军
was one of the most overrated generals.
是被过高评价最严重的一位
It's very expensive, so keep an eye out for it.
那东西很贵 帮忙盯着点
Yep.
好的
This is not my fault.
这不是我的错
That switchblade liberated Europe.
那弹簧刀解放了整个欧洲
You must know something
你罪孽深重的过去
about knife repair from your felonious past.
肯定知道些修刀子的地方吧
Carrying a knife in public
在公共场合带刀
kind of goes against my parole, so you're on your own.
违反我的假释规定 所以你只能靠自己了
I'm on my own.
只能靠我自己
You know what?
知道吗
The blade trader is just two blocks down the street,
离这里两街区外就有个刀具商
just past Alvarado.
过了阿瓦拉多街就是
Time to take the training wheels off, buddy.
该上路实战了 兄弟
I could be wrong, but it's happened at least once.
也许我记错了 但至少发生过一次
Thanks for dinner, Mr. Karp.
谢谢你的晚餐 卡普先生
Oh, please. My pleasure to meet the future of the firm.
我很荣幸能和律所的未来共进晚餐
Okay, Okay.
好吧好吧
I should not have mixed the red
我不该把红酒白酒
and the white and the clear.
还有清酒混起来喝的
Come on, Serena. I'm gonna take you home.
走吧 塞丽娜 我送你回家
I didn't drink.
我没喝酒
Text me. Make sure she got home okay.
到了给我发信息 把她好好送回去
Got it, D.
明白 达子
Damien.
达米恩
Oh, I-I'll pay for your valet.
我叫人把你的车提过来吧
Oh, that's okay. I'm in the garage.
不用了 我的车在停车场
I'll walk you to your car.
那我陪你过去
That's all right.
不必的
Please. I insist.
拜托 让我送吧
After you.
你先请
I hear you, uh, used to date Hanna Linden.
我听说你跟汉娜·林登谈过恋爱
Well, before we worked together.
对 我们做同事之前
I never date women at work.
我从不和同事谈恋爱
It's a huge liability,
要承担很大责任
especially with the firm's new by-laws.
尤其是律所的新章程还有规定
Yeah, we, uh, had the same policy at the club.
我们...俱乐部也有类似的规定
Couldn't get involved with customers.
不能和顾客扯上关系
It's ironic.
真是讽刺
What is?
怎么
Uh, at my last job, I couldn't be with you,
因为上一份工作 我不能和你恋爱
and at this one, you can't be with me.
而这份工作 你不能和我恋爱
Yeah, it's so ironic.
对 确实很讽刺
You know, I should be honest.
我应该诚实点
I don't know if I'm cut out for Infeld/Daniels.
我不确定自己适合因菲尔德丹尼尔斯事务所
Why?
为什么
Real-estate law kind of feels like
房♥地♥产♥法的感觉有点像
doing homework for a living.
为了谋生而工作
Megget and Towne has a great family-law department.
梅吉特/唐恩律所的家庭法部门很好
It's a good firm.
那家律所很不错
And then that, uh,
而且那样的话
victorian dating policy won't apply, will it?
就不用受禁止恋爱规定约束了 不是吗
Well, this is me.
我到了
I'd invite you in, but...
我本该请你上车 但...
Oh, I'm -- oh, man.
我...天呐
These restaurant dinners, they really -- they jack me up.
最近这些高级晚宴真把我吃胖了
I'm usually showing a lot more abs.
我本来腹肌更多的
You're fine.
还好啦
Well, I'll -- I'll set you up with, um, Gavin Bean tomorrow.
我明天介绍你认识加文·比恩
Yeah, Gavin.
就是加文
He's the family-law guy at Infeld/Daniels,
他在我们所负责家庭法
and he knows a lot of people at Megget and Towne.
他在梅吉特/唐恩律师事务所有很多熟人
Wait, you guys do family law at Infeld/Daniels?
等等 你们所也接家庭法方面的案子吗
Um, kind -- uh, barely.
有时候 很少
We're just getting into it.
才刚刚起步
Well, that's worth exploring.
那值得一探究竟
Exploring?
一探究竟
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表