剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Thanks, Melvin. You too.
谢谢 梅尔文 你也是
Oh, I'm not taking any chances. Check this out.
我可不会冒险 看看这个
Gotta stay strong for Betsy.
要为了贝兹坚强起来
You wanna take a look? I mean, it's pretty wicked.
你想看看吗 这可厉害了
I'm gonna take your word for it.
我相信你
Uh, George Buck?
乔治·巴克
Hi, the hospital told me I might find you here.
你好 医院说我也许能在这儿找到你
Hi, uh... are you one of them?
你好 你是跟他们一伙的吗
Sorry, one of who?
抱歉 跟谁一伙
Please, just leave me alone.
求你了 别找我麻烦
I'm not gonna do anything to you.
我不会对你做任何事的
If anything, I'd like to help you get your job back.
如果有 也是想帮你找回工作
Look, I need to understand why you were
听着 我需要知道为什么你
fired from Metro-General in the first place.
当初被市综合医院开除了
Could I buy you a cup of coffee?
我能请你喝杯咖啡吗
You were with him when this was taken?
拍这张照片的时候你跟他在一起吗
Yeah. That bullet tore through his head.
对 那枪打穿了他的脑袋
Not many people survive that.
没几个人能挺过来
Well, I'd like to know what you remember.
好吧 我想知道你能记起什么
John Doe.
无名氏
Guy was a total vegetable.
他是彻头彻尾的植物人
I guess that's why they decided he only needed one nurse.
所以我想他们才决定一个护士就够了
Any family or visitors?
有家人或者探病的人吗
No.
没有
I mean...
我是说
aside from the suits.
除了那些穿西装的
Suits? Yeah.
西装 对
Uh, sometimes men, sometimes women.
有时候是一帮男的 有时候是一帮女的
You can tell 'em 'cause they all wear the same ear pieces.
很明显 因为他们都戴着一样的耳机
That and the... black suits.
那个和黑西装
Kind of like... uh...
就有点像
Got any idea who these suits were?
知道这些西装人士是谁吗
No.
不清楚
Uh, but they had their run of the place
但他们是管事的
and they were the ones that pushed for the, uh, the DNR.
是他们催人家DNR的
A "Do not resuscitate"? Yeah.
不施行心肺复苏吗 对
They had the paperwork.
他们办好了文件
And I was there when the doctor pulled the plug.
医生拔掉插管的时候我就在那儿
I... I'm confused.
我 我有点糊涂
You're saying this guy died?
你说这个人死了吗
Yeah, for about a minute.
对 死了大概一分钟
It's crazy, but they say it happens sometimes.
是挺疯狂的 但他们说有时候会这样
You know, one minute, flatline, then boom.
前一分钟刚死 然后突然之间
His heart starts back up again.
他的心脏又重新跳动了
On its own.
自己动的
He just didn't wanna die.
他不甘心就这么死了
Within ten minutes of being awake...
他醒来后不到十分钟
he reaches up and grabs my scrubs,
就伸手抓着我的手术衣
yanks me down, and says, real close...
拽着让我俯下身 离得很近 说
"Take me home."
"带我回家"
I shouldn't have done it.
我不该那么做
I shouldn't have done it.
我不该那么做
I should've known it'd get me fired.
我早该知道会害我被开除的
His home.
他家
Do you have an address?
你有地址吗
Nice night.
今晚真不错
I'm not alone.
我不是一个人
You wanna come with us?
你想跟我们一起来吗
Or you wanna make a mess?
还是想弄个一团糟
Don't shoot!
别开枪
We want him alive!
抓活的
Who, who needs me alive?
谁想抓活的
Drop it! Drop it! Drop it!
放下 放下 放下
Calm down! Everyone, calm down! No one shoot!
冷静 大家冷静 都不许开枪
Well, thanks for thinning out the herd.
谢谢你干掉了几个人
You're surrounded, son.
你被包围了 孩子
Now be a good lad and drop the iron.
当个乖孩子 把枪放下
Come on.
快点
You seem like a smart one.
你似乎挺聪明的
Tell Carter we're about done here. Got it.
告诉卡特 我们这儿快弄完了 明白
We're finishing up the murder scene at Stanley's Bar. Over.
我们这就调查完斯坦利酒吧谋杀现场 完毕
Copy.
收到
I need to know what happened here.
我得知道这儿发生了什么
I'm not telling you shit.
我什么也不会说的
You helped us catch Fisk,
你帮我们抓住了菲斯克
that don't make us friends.
并不代表我们就变成朋友了
Was this the Punisher?
是惩罚者干的吗
Jesus.
天啊
The Irish, okay?
爱尔兰人 明白吗
To find the Punisher. They put a bounty on his head.
为了找到惩罚者 他们悬赏他的脑袋
Now people all over the Kitchen are getting hurt.
现在全地狱厨房♥的人都可能受伤
It's the goddamn Wild West out there.
外面简直像蛮荒的西部一样
Have the Irish found him?
爱尔兰人找到他了吗
As long as we keep getting calls like this, I guess not.
我们还能接到这样的电♥话♥ 大概是没找到
Hey, stay out of it. You hear me?
别插手 听见没
I just wanna help, Sergeant.
我只是想帮忙 警官
No, you can't help.
不 你帮不上忙
You're the problem!
你才是问题所在
'Cause of you, the uniform means dick.
因为你 警♥察♥形同虚设
Cops are no longer preventing crime, we're just chasing it.
警♥察♥不再防止犯罪 而是被它牵着跑
Mopping up the mess that you people leave in your wake.
帮你们这种人收拾烂摊子
We're on the same side, you and I.
你我站在同一边
You're on your own side.
你只站在你自己那边
2-Adam, shots fired. 65th Street transverse, by the carousel.
2A 有开火 65街横向 旋转木马旁
All units to back.
全体回归
Fifteen Sergeant responding, Central.
15分局收到 总调度部
Who did this?
谁干的
People you don't mess with.
一个你惹不起的人
You're bleeding out. And I got all night.
你在流血 而我有一整晚陪你耗
Go to hell!
去死吧
Who did it?
谁干的
The one they call Punisher.
他们叫他惩罚者
Where is he?
他在哪
It doesn't matter 'cause when we're done with him,
那无关紧要 因为我们收拾完后
he's as good as dead.
他就死定了
That's helpful.
这话很有帮助啊
But it's not what I asked.
但我问的不是这个
You're quite an artist with the AK, aren't ya?
你一把AK使得真是如火纯青啊
Nesbitt.
内斯比特
Kelly...
凯利
my oldest boy.
我的长子
Every one gone to the angels because of you.
他们都因为你而上天堂
You're dying tonight.
你活不过今晚
The hole's been dug.
坑已经挖好了
But I'm giving you one chance to meet your maker
但我给你个机会
with arms and legs attached.
让你四肢健全地见上帝
Generosity's my defining trait.
宽容是我的特质
You care for a nibble?
你想吃点东西吗
No?
不想吗
Ah, suit yourself.
随便你了
Helps calm me nerves.
能让我镇静下来
I look nervous to you?
你觉得我紧张
Boys.
小子们
Give us a moment.
让我们单独待一会儿
I want my money back.
我要拿回我的钱
Your kid's in a box, but you want your money. Huh?
你的儿子死了 你却想要钱
The Irish may not have invented revenge,
复仇可能不是爱尔兰人发明的
but we sure as hell took some time perfecting it.
但我们确实花了时间去改进它
Don't think you're showing me something I haven't seen before,
别以为我没见过你这种行为
'cause your killing spree
因为你大肆杀戮
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表