剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You listening? Feel it?
你在听吗 你感觉到了吗
I'm not a bad guy, Red.
我不是坏人 小红
You wanna explain that to the
你想去跟那些被你
orphans and the widows of the men you killed?
害成孤儿和寡妇的人解释吗
For Christ's sake, that's what you think?
上帝啊 你是这样想的
I'm just some crazy asshole
我就个发疯的混♥蛋♥
going around unloading on whoever I want to?
到处随便找人发泄
Yeah, that's exactly what I think.
对 我就是这么想的
That it? You think you're anything else?
就这样 你以为你是什么人
I think that the people I kill need killing,
我认为我杀的人都是罪有应得
that's what I think.
我是这样想的
You left men hanging from meat hooks!
你把一个活人挂在铁钩上
They got off easy, in my opinion.
我觉得 那样算便宜他们了
You shot up a hospital.
你在一家医院里乱射一通
Yeah, and nobody got hurt who didn't deserve it.
是的 但无辜的人一个都没受伤
Oh, yeah. What about you, Frank?
是啊 那你呢 弗兰克
What happens the day someone decides you deserve it?
如果有天让别人来决定你是不是罪有应得呢
I'll tell you what, they better not miss.
那他们最好别失手
Come on, you run around this city
得了吧 你在这座城市四处出没
like it's your damn shooting gallery.
好像是你的靶场一样
You think you do Yeah, what do you do? What do you do?
你觉得... 那你呢 你又做了什么
You act like it's a playground.
你把它当成游乐场
You beat up the bullies with your fists.
你赤手空拳把恶棍痛揍一顿
You throw 'em in jail, everybody calls you a hero, right?
把他们扔进监狱 别人都把你当做英雄
And then a month, a week, a day later,
然后一个月 一周 甚至一天后
they're back on the streets doing the same goddamn thing Yeah,
他们又回到街上做着和之前一样的事 没错
so you just put 'em in the morgue.
所以你就置他们于死地
You're goddamn right, I do.
你说得太对了 我就是这样做的
You ever doubt yourself, Frank? Not even for a second.
你怀疑过自己吗 弗兰克 从来没有
Really? Really? You never think for one second,
真的吗 真的吗 你从来没有想过
"Shit, I just killed a human being."
"该死 我刚杀了一个人"
That's being pretty generous.
你说得真委婉
A human being who did a lot of stupid shit, maybe even evil,
一个做了很多蠢事的人 甚至非常邪恶
but had one small piece of goodness in him.
但内心可能还有一丝良善
Maybe just a scrap, Frank, but something.
也许只有一点 弗兰克 但仍存有善念
And then you come along, and that one tiny flicker of light
然后你出现了 那一点光明的火苗
gets snuffed out forever.
永远被你掐灭了
I think you're wrong.
我觉得你错了
Which part? All of it.
哪一部分 全错了
I think there's no good in the filth that I put down,
我认为我♥干♥掉的人♥渣♥心中没有善
that's what I think.
我是这么认为的
And how do you know? I just know.
你怎么知道的 我就是知道
Look around, Red. This city, it stinks. It's a sewer.
看看四周 小红 这座城市像下水道般恶臭
It stinks and it smells like shit
简直臭不可闻
and I can't get the stink out of my nose.
我一直能闻到这股恶臭
I think that this world,
我认为这个世界
it needs men that are willing to make the hard call.
需要能够狠下心肠作出决定的人
I think you and me are the same!
我觉得你和我一样
That's bullshit, Frank, and you know it!
那简直是胡扯 弗兰克 你自己很清楚
Only I do the one thing that you can't.
但是我能做到你做不到的事
You hit 'em, and they get back up.
你打倒他们 他们会卷土重来
I hit 'em, and they stay down.
我♥干♥掉他们 他们不会东山再起
It's permanent. I make sure
永远不会 我会确保
that they don't make it out on the street again.
他们永远不会再出现在街头小巷
I take pride in that.
这让我很骄傲
Let me ask you this. What's that?
让我问问你 你要问什么
What about hope? Oh, fuck.
希望呢 该死
Come on, Frank You wanna talk about Santa Claus?
说啊 弗兰克 你还想和我聊圣诞老人吧
You wanna talk about Santa Claus?
你想和我聊圣诞老人吗
I live in the real world too, and I've seen it.
我也活在这个世界 我亲眼看到过
Yeah? What have you seen? Redemption, Frank.
是吗 你看到过什么 救赎 弗兰克
Ah, Jesus Christ. It's real. And it's possible.
上帝啊 真的 会出现这种事
The people you murder deserve another chance.
你杀的那些人应该拥有第二次机会
What, to kill again? Rape again? Is that what you want?
让他们再次杀戮奸♥淫♥吗 这是你想看到的吗
No, Frank. To try again, Frank.
不 弗兰克 再次努力 弗兰克
To try.
努力
And if you don't get that,
如果你没法理解
there's something broken in you you can't fix,
那就说明你内心中有无法填补的缺陷
and you really are a nutjob.
你真的是个疯子
What did you say?
你说什么
You're...
你...
You're unhinged... Frank.
你疯了...弗兰克
You are.
没错
You think God made you a one-man firing squad.
你以为上帝让你成为了一个孤胆英雄
But you're wrong.
但是你错了
There is goodness in people, even in you.
人性中有善 连你也是
And you're gonna have to kill me,
你不得不杀了我
'cause I'm never gonna stop coming for you,
因为我不会停止追寻你的步伐
until I take you down.
直到我打倒你
You wanna know why? Why's that?
你想知道为什么吗 为什么呢
Because you're insane.
因为你疯了
Late night?
加班了
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Protecting our client, who is still out there, alone.
保护我们的委托人 他现在仍孤身在外
You're talking about him like he's a... a lost puppy.
你把他说得好像一条...走失的小狗
Mr. Grote is a convicted criminal
格罗托先生是一名罪犯
and lucky we gave him the time of day.
我们给过他机会了
I'd forget about him if I were you.
换我是你就不会再管他了
We promised to protect him.
我们保证过会保护他
Maybe you shouldn't have.
也许你就不该保证
Your boss said she could take down
你的上司说她能轻松
a firm like ours pretty quickly.
搞垮我们这样的律所
She wasn't lying.
她没说错
So, she could also take down someone like you?
所以她也能搞垮你这样的人吗
ADA Elliot James.
助理检察官艾略特·詹姆斯
Took the fall after Reyes mishandled informants
因一年前在泰勒案中为雷耶斯
in the, uh, Teller case about a year ago.
担下了处理线人不当的罪名
Nicole Kent got booted from your office
妮可·肯特由于未能压住
after she failed to quiet the EnSynth scandal.
安森丑闻而被解职
Chris Davidson...
克里斯·大卫森
did you ever meet him?
你见过他吗
Fired after the State Supreme Court
因为派尔案中国家最高法♥院♥
disqualified your entire office
因"普遍存在不正当行为"
from the Pell case due to "Widespread misconduct."
而取消你们办公室的公诉资格而被解雇
"Widespread."
"普遍存在"
But not everyone got fired.
但其他人都没有被解雇
See, Reyes walked out in one piece.
雷耶斯片叶不沾身
She's good at throwing people to the wolves.
她非常擅长拿别人来顶罪
So, sure, she can take down Nelson and Murdock this month,
没错 她这个月能搞垮尼尔森-默多克律所
but how long
但是你
before you are getting pulled into the shit with the rest of us?
还有多久就会跟我们一样被拖下水呢
You trying to scare me?
你想吓唬我
I am here to show you that you and Reyes
我是来告诉你 你和雷耶斯
are not on the same team.
不是同一战壕里的人
Where would you even find this shit?
你到底上哪儿找到的这些资料
I want protection for Nelson and Murdock.
我希望对尼尔森-默多克律所进行保护
We're small.
我们规模很小
We can't survive getting thrown to the wolves.
出点岔子就完蛋了
Not without your help.
除非你帮忙
After what happened today, someone's gonna crash and burn
今天发生了这么多事 有人会就此完蛋
and I need to know that that won't be us.
我需要确保完蛋的不是我们
What makes you think I can help you, even if I wanted to?
就算我想帮你 你为什么认为我能帮你
You have information on the Punisher. That's classified.
你有关于惩罚者的情报 这是机密
Do I look like I'm gonna post it on YouTube?
我看上去像是会把这些信息发布在网上的人吗
Your boss is threatening to disbar my friends
你的上司威胁要吊销我朋友的执照
and dismantle our law firm.
并搞垮我们的公♥司♥
Yeah, my boss is a piece of work.
我上司是挺难缠的
Look, how will the Punisher files, assuming they even exist,
假设真的有惩罚者的资料 那又怎么能
help you stop that from happening?
帮你阻止这一切呢
I'll let you know.
到时候你就知道了
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表