剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Winter. Gorsuch.
冬天 戈萨奇
Peut-être qu'on s'est joint à la montagne?
不如我们到山上滑雪去
Courchevel?
库尔舍韦勒怎么样
Il est bien trop tôt pour Courchevel,
现在去库尔舍韦勒可太早了
et de toute façon je préfère St. Moritz.
而且我更喜欢圣莫里兹山
Shopping et skiing.
滑雪加购物
Pour commencer, oui. Mais ça me fatigue vite.
刚开始可以 不过我很快就会厌倦了
Je pourrais nous faire couler un bain.
我们可以去泡个澡
Un bain pour deux?
两人一起泡澡吗
Bien sûr.
当然
C'est gentil.
真贴心
Je me sens si seul parfois.
我有时候会感到无比孤独
Je vous garantis que ça serait pas un problème.
我向您保证这个不是问题
What a gentleman.
真是个绅士
Toujours.
从未改变
Tant mieux.
好极了
New York c'est fini. Bonjour...
纽约已经完了 您好...
Jacques.
雅可
Jacques Duchamps.
雅可·杜森
Louise Badeaux.
露易丝·拜杜斯
Louise. C'est marrant.
露易丝 真有趣
I thought your name was Elektra.
我还以为你叫艾丽卡
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I know what you've done, and who you have killed.
我知道你做过什么 你杀过谁
The list is long.
那清单可长了
The pilot in Buenos Aires, the lawyer in Berlin...
布宜诺斯艾利斯的飞行员 柏林的律师
and that very messy episode in Morocco.
还有摩洛哥那段不堪的小插曲
I'm still trying to understand how one woman
我还在试着理解一个女人如何
can fit six bodies in the trunk of a Maserati.
能在玛莎拉蒂的后备箱里塞下六具尸体
Are you gonna try to kill me?
你要杀我吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Well, you ought to know...
那你应该清楚
it's rude to keep a girl waiting.
让一个女孩子家等你是很失礼的事
Just one body.
只发现一具尸体
Shit-ton of bullets, and a whole lot of blood.
很多子弹 还有很多血
All signs point to Frank Castle.
所有的迹象都指向弗兰克·卡塞尔
No, no. Uh, it's not his style. Wait, wait, wait.
不不 这不是他的作风 等等
No, really, I, I know him. He wouldn't--
不 说真的 我了解他 他不会
What do you mean, "Not his style"? Come here...
你什么意思 不是他的作风 过来
Look, you wanna report the news,
你是想报道那条新闻
or you wanna really get to the truth?
还是真的想找出真♥相♥
The first step is you gotta put aside your personal feelings.
第一步你就要抛开个人情感
I-- I mean about everything. No matter how much it hurts.
我说的所有情感 不管那样有多痛苦
This is not personal. I'm just saying that this does not fit.
这无关个人情感 我只是说这不符合
All right, this is just-- That's just out of control.
好吗 这 这完全就是失控了
Yeah, it's out of control
是 是失控了
because Frank's a killer, all right? That's chaos.
因为弗兰克是个杀人犯对吧 那就是一团糟
Whatever good you saw, whatever...
不管你看到了什么闪光点
you know, code of honor that you understood...
你所理解的荣誉守则
it was never there.
根本是不存在的
You think I projected? Yeah.
你觉得我投射了自我情感的 对
Happens to the best of us.
完人也会有这样的事
Although, you know, why you'd wanna see good in the man
虽然 为什么你愿意发掘凶手身上的
who pulls the trigger is... beyond me, but...
闪光点 我无法理解 但
Do you know anybody else who might be in danger?
你知道还有谁可能会比较危险吗
Yes, uh, his nurse. Uh, he's a janitor now.
知道 他的护士 他现在是个看门人
And there's some others. Okay, okay. So So, listen.
还有其他人 好好 听着
You gotta... you gotta get those names, all right?
你得 你得列出那些名字 好吗
We have to hand everything we have to the NYPD.
我们得把手上所有的东西都交给纽约市警局
We need to save as many people as we can.
我们要尽可能多地救人
I've got all the files at my apartment. I could go right now.
所有文件都放到公♥寓♥了 我现在就可以去
Uh, wait, wait, wait.
等下 等下
Guys, can you come here?
各位 你们能来一下吗
Uh, what's this?
这是什么意思
Oh, well, they're, um... they're going with you.
没什么 他们 他们跟你去
Are you serious? Mmm, yeah.
你是认真的吗 对
Yeah, I had one last string to pull,
对 我还有最后一道关系可以用
so don't screw it up, okay?
所以别搞砸了好吗
No, Frank's not gonna hurt me.
不用 弗兰克不会伤害我的
Frank's a psycho killer.
弗兰克是个变♥态♥杀人魔
You would never have pulled this patriarchal shit with Ben.
你可没有用这套家长作风来压本
I can take care of myself.
我可以照顾好自己
You're right.
你说得对
And I'll never make that mistake again.
我再也不会犯那样的错误了
Not about someone I care about.
再也不会对我关心的人犯这种错了
Okay. Go, go, go.
好吧 去吧去吧
Get the files.
把文件拿来
Meet me back at the office in an hour.
一个小时后办公室见
Yeah. I'll be there.
好 我会的
Don't forget you owe me a cup of coffee!
别忘了你欠我杯咖啡
Where am I?
我在哪
You're in Metro-General, and you're safe.
你在市综合医院 你很安全
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Lie very, very still. You've been very ill.
安安静静地躺着 你身体很差
Do you remember what happened?
你还能记起来发生了什么吗
Can you feel this?
能感受到吗
Good.
好
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Your father's here.
你父亲来了
Thank you.
谢谢
Is he okay?
他没事了吗
Yeah. He's weak, and he'll need another transfusion,
对 他很虚弱 需要再输次血
but he's coherent.
但他还算清醒
Hopefully the others will respond the same way.
希望其他人也能这样
I don't know how to repay you.
我不知道该如何报答你
Trust me, billing will find you.
相信我 发♥票♥会找上门的
I'll give you two a minute to catch up,
我给你们两个一分钟时间叙旧
but then the police will be wanting to question him sooner than later.
然后警方希望能尽快问他些问题
Yes, of course.
好 没问题
I'm... so sorry.
我很抱歉
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
I promise... it's going to be better now.
我保证 现在会慢慢好起来的
Always the last place you look.
总能在最想不到的地方找到你
But you knew I was coming, huh?
但你已经知道我要来了 对吧
I heard you.
我听到你了
Three stories down.
你离这儿还有三层的时候
You do know that sounds creepy, right?
你知道那听起来很恐怖吧
Yeah, I've been told.
知道 有人跟我说过
I brought you coffee.
我给你带了咖啡
No, thanks.
不喝了 谢谢
Right. Forgot, you like to suffer.
对 忘了 你就喜欢受虐
Well, the joke's on you...
你吃亏了
'cause our vending machine coffee really sucks.
我们自动售货机的咖啡真的很难喝
Thought you'd be with your friend.
以为你会跟你的朋友在一起
Aren't you gonna ask me how he's doing?
你不问问我他怎么样了吗
He's fine. He's watching the game.
他很好 他正看着这场比赛
Jets are up, seven-nothing.
喷气机队上场 七比零
Ah, he just changed the channel.
他刚换了频道
The hit was clean.
伤口很干净
In and out.
贯穿伤
They'll release him tomorrow.
他明天就能出院
You know, the bullet wound will do wonders
枪伤会对他的嘻哈事业
for his career in hip-hop.
大有帮助
You should pay him a visit.
你应该去看看他
I can't help him, Claire.
我帮不了他 克莱尔
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
'Cause he got shot. Not by you.
因为他中弹了 不是你打的
No, but I dragged him into this mess.
对 但是我把他脱下水的
Maybe. Maybe...
也许吧 也许
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表