剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Excuse me, please.
抱歉 请回避一下
Go.
那边去
Right, did you know that two years ago,
你是否知道在两年前
Lieutenant Frank Castle was awarded the Navy Cross
弗兰克·卡塞尔上尉因为在阿富汗表现优异
for his service in Afghanistan, right?
赢得了海军十字勋章吗
That's second only to the Medal of Honor.
级别仅次于荣誉勋章
This guy is a war hero.
这个人是个战争英雄
Military history is the first thing we search
只要一有大规模枪击案要报道
whenever there's a mass shooting.
我们首先要查的就是参军史
So, we know that he was a Marine recruit,
所以我们知道他曾经参加海军陆战队
and we know that he went in as a kid,
而且还知道他入役时非常年轻
but there's no evidence that he actually served.
但没有发现他真正服过役的证据
I've seen the medal,
我亲眼见过他的勋章
engraved with Castle's name,
卡塞尔的名字就镌刻在上面
next to a photograph of him shaking the secretary's hand.
旁边就是他和国防部长握手的照片
Are you suggesting that his work was classified?
你是说他的服役史是机密吗
I don't know, but-- but I would assume.
我不知道 但我觉得是这样
Don't assume. Where'd you see it?
别觉得 你在哪看见的
Uh, not important.
这不重要吧
Pretty important.
相当重要
Look, your article also states that he had no known relatives,
你的报道还说他没有已知的亲属
but every paper in New York says that.
而且纽约的每家报纸都这么说
Well, that was in the press briefing issued by the DA's office.
因为地检发的新闻简报里是这么说的
He had a family.
他有家人
He had a wife, Maria Elizabeth,
有过一个妻子 玛丽亚·伊丽莎白
a daughter, Lisa Barbara,
还有过一个女儿 丽莎·芭芭拉
and a son, Frank Junior.
还有过一个儿子 小弗兰克
Had? All dead.
有过 他们都去世了
Killed around the same time that Castle was hospitalized
死亡时间和卡塞尔头部中枪
for a gunshot wound to the head.
被送医的时间差不多
What, so...
怎么 难道说
What, you're saying that
难道你是在说
he murdered his family and then shot himself?
他杀死了自己的家人然后朝自己开枪
Some sort of PTSD murder-suicide attempt?
某种创伤后应激障碍造成的杀人事件
No, see, if that's what had happened,
不 如果真的是这样的话
the DA would have put it in her brief,
地检肯定会在简报里提到
in flashing neon if she could,
兴许会大号♥加粗标出来
because that supports her story that he's a psychopath.
因为这能佐证她认为他精神不正常的说法
So, what do you think really happened?
那你以为真♥相♥是什么
That's what I don't know yet.
这我目前还不清楚
But if I could dig through your files
不过如果我能查一查你们的资料库
or I could check into your back issues,
或者翻翻你们的过刊
maybe I could figure it out.
也许能有所发现
And anything that I find, anything that I can prove--
而我的任何发现 证实的任何故事
The Bulletin gets the exclusive.
独家报道权全归《公报》
Deal.
成交
Okay, deal.
那好 成交
don't do any somersaults yet.
你先别高兴得太早
All the, uh...
所有的...
All the servers were completely wiped in the incident.
所有的服务器都在事故中被清空净了
Decades, just... gone.
几十年的记录全都 没了
So, um, we keep hard copies of everything now.
所以我们现在只用纸质版保存了
Jeez! Are they in any kind of order?
我的天 有什么存放顺序吗
Um, you know, roughly.
大概有吧
I would... I would start, uh, down here.
我看你最好从这里找起
Okay. Uh, thanks.
好的 多谢
What?
怎么了
Uh, nothing, I'm just thinking, uh, somewhere...
没什么 我只是在想 如果
Ben Urich is looking down, and just...
本·尤里克在天上看着这一切的话
getting a real kick out of all this.
肯定会很高兴的
Have fun.
搜索愉快
I'm sure you all have places to be, things to do.
我知道你们肯定还有私事要忙
With your wives, your mistresses...
要去见老婆 见情人
But I have questions.
但我有几个问题
And this subsidiary, what is it exactly?
而这个子公♥司♥具体是做什么的
A medical company. And they do?
是一家医药公♥司♥ 主营业务是
Studies. How specific.
医药研发 真是具体啊
Research for pain relievers, treatments for diseases.
主要研究止痛药 特效药之类
The names of which I mostly can't pronounce.
具体药品名字我不能透露
How do you determine your acquisitions?
并购决策是怎么做出来的
Well--
这个...
Excuse me.
请见谅
There's an issue with our server.
我们的服务器出了点问题
I'm terribly sorry, something has come up.
实在是非常抱歉 出了一点事
Could we reconvene at another time?
我们能改天再行商议吗
Absolutely.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll have someone escort you downstairs.
我会找人护送您下楼的
Thank you.
谢谢
In this city, a girl needs all the help she can get.
在这座城市 一个女孩子家非常需要帮助
Why is it gray?
怎么是灰色的
One of life's mysteries.
生活就是这么神秘
They were out of olives.
他们橄榄用光了
So?
那么
So...
那么
What?
什么
It was a hard day.
我今天过的不顺
I thought we could catch up, you know, have a drink.
我就想和你聚一聚 喝一杯什么的
Just...
就是
be like we were.
像以前一样
Normal.
普普通通地
I haven't heard from you in months.
我几个月没听见你一点消息
Well, that's...
这个
not all that abnormal, right?
也没那么不正常 对吧
Yeah, I guess you're right.
也许你说得对
Let's get trashed and tell each other our sob stories.
那咱们大喝一场 互相吐苦水吧
You first.
你先请
Matt's dating our office assistant.
马特在和我们的办公室助理约会
The cute one? Blonde, totally your type?
就是那个又好看 又合你口味的金发妞
Yeah.
没错
The correct answer is,
正确的答案是
"No one is as perfect for me as you, Marci."
"你才是我的真命天女 玛茜"
Gets worse.
还不止这一件
We lost two clients in the last hour.
过去一个小时内我们失去了两个客户
Oh, it's kinda like when I lost the job at Landman and Zack.
就像我之前丢了在兰德曼-扎克的工作似的
Thank God HC and B was hiring. No, I'm serious.
还好有别家律所在招聘 我是说真的
It's the DA.
就是地检
I called her bluff on a case she's building against the Punisher
我在她起诉惩罚者的案子上让她下不来台
and she doubled down.
结果她反倒来劲了
She's coming after us.
她盯上我们了
I see.
这样啊
You didn't call me for a social drink.
你这次叫我不是叙旧的
You called me for help.
你是叫我来帮忙的
That feels more normal.
这样才叫正常
Fine.
好吧
Rumors among my new partners,
我的新合伙人中间有传闻说
Reyes has her sights on the mayor's office.
雷耶斯志在市长大位
This is my shocked face.
我真是"吃了一惊"
And she aims to do so by...
而她上位的手段就是
building a platform on Frank Castle's conviction.
拿给弗兰克·卡塞尔定罪做跳板
She gets him...
她拿下他
she sets precedent against these other vigilantes popping up.
她就能依此判例拿下以后所有的义警了
One in our office is already under serious scrutiny,
我们律所有一位已经在接受审查了
lady by the name of Jessica Jones.
是一个叫杰西卡·琼斯的小姑娘
Oh, and you know who I bet is next?
你知道我觉得下一个是谁吗
The horny one.
有角的那个
It's... Daredevil.
就是 夜魔侠
You think it'll work?
你觉得会成功吗
She's gonna turn city-wide disaster into damn fine lemonade.
她打算利用这些城市灾难为自己谋福
It's her big power play.
这是她的宏图大业
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表