剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Nothing in the morgues.
停尸房♥里查不到
Wherever our friend's spending the night, it ain't in a hospital.
不论我们的朋友今晚在哪过 也不会是医院
Guess that's as good a news as I'm gonna get.
我猜这算是我能得到的最好的消息了
Hey, man, with friends like these...
哥们 对于这样的朋友来说
He's gonna be fine.
他会没事的
I've seen him in action.
我见识过他的本领
I'm gonna go.
我走了
Thanks.
多谢
You know, you're good with people.
知道吗 你很擅长与人交流
Yeah, I'm a real charmer. I'm serious.
对啊 我多人见人爱 我说真的
The only thing I ever saw stop a thug mid-fight...
我见过唯一能阻止一场暴徒恶斗的
was a bigger thug.
是一个更厉害的暴徒
Yeah, I like to keep it thuggish.
是 我喜欢以恶制恶
And our mutual friend?
至于我们共同的朋友
I wish things could've been different between us.
我真希望我们俩之间不必走到这一步
He's a very complicated man...
他这个人很难懂
and that, I don't need.
我不需要复杂的人
But maybe this city needs him.
但也许这个城市需要他
And I know he needs you.
我知道他需要你
Matt made a mistake when he let you go.
马特让你走是他的错
What makes you think he did?
你为什么觉得他放手了
I'm losing patience, Red. Don't you dare shoot him.
我没耐心了 小红 你敢开枪
That's a bad idea. You see, he'll kill again.
那主意可不怎么样 他会再开杀戒的
Can't live with that, Red. Can you?
那事儿忍♥不了 小红 你能忍♥吗
I'll leave the city. I won't come back.
我会离开的 不再回来了
Shut up. Shut up. Take the shot.
闭嘴 闭嘴 开枪啊
Go to hell. Too late.
去死吧 太晚了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做
'Cause you need to understand
因为你需要知道
that pieces of shit like this ruin people's lives.
像那样的败类会毁掉人们的生活
Killing him's not gonna bring anybody back.
杀了他也不会让谁起死回生
No, but it will keep him from hurting anybody else.
是 但能让他不再伤害别人
No, I won't do it again, I swear.
不 我发誓我不会再干了
I'm gonna count down.
我要倒计时了
Five... Look, shoot him. Shoot him!
五 打死他 打死他
Four... Look, shoot.
四 开枪啊
Hey, I'm gonna hand him over to the police myself.
我会亲手把他交给警♥察♥的
I'm gonna make sure he pays for what he's done, Frank.
我会确保他罪有应得 弗兰克
Three... Shoot him! Do it!
三 打死他 打啊
Take the shot, Red, take the shot.
开枪啊 小红 开枪
No. You don't do it, his death's on you.
不 你不这么做 就背这条人命吧
Either way, you're a killer.
不论如何 你都是凶手
Two... What kind of choice is that?
二 那算什么选择
The kind I make every time I pull the trigger.
那是我每次开枪时的选择
The kind I'm gonna make right now.
我现在就要做的选择
Help me.
救救我
Oh, God. I'm dying.
天啊 我要死了
God, I'm dying. Stay still. Stay still.
天啊 我要死了 别动 别动
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我救你出去
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我救你出去
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我救你出去
No, put me down.
不 把我放下来
Why didn't you stop him?
你为什么不阻止他
I'm sorry.
对不起
What the hell was that?
什么声音
Come on, let's go!
走了 走了
Everybody on me. Come on!
大家跟上 走
Let's go! Come on. Let's go!
走 快走
One batch, two batch.
一炉饼干 两炉饼干
Penny and dime.
你给我一角 我给你一分
There he is. Come on!
他在那儿 走
You're done, now, Red.
你完了 小红
They're coming for you.
他们来找你算账了
Only way you get out of this, is if you grow wings.
你想逃出去的唯一办法就看能不能长出翅膀了
Open the goddamn door! Now!
开门 快
Come on!
快点
There he is! What the hell's going on?
他在那儿 怎么回事
Shut up, old man.
闭嘴 老头
Drop the gun. Drop it!
扔掉枪 扔掉
You okay, sir? Yes.
你没事吧 先生 没事
Get in your apartment. Lock the door.
进你房♥间里 锁上门
What about you?
那你呢
I'm good.
我没事
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表