剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Unbelievable.
难以置信
So, you expect me to implicate the DA on purpose?
你要我把检察官拉下水
Listen very carefully.
给我听好了
You cannot come into my office,
你不能就这么走进我的办公室
asking me to betray my boss,
要我背叛我的上司
throwing around allegations about this department
向我胡说一通你自己根本就
you cannot substantiate.
无法证实的指控
So I'm going downstairs to get security.
我要下楼叫保安了
And you will not contact me again.
你不许再联♥系♥我
No emails. No phone calls. Nothing.
不许发邮件 不许打电♥话♥ 什么都不行
Good night, Miss Page.
晚安 佩吉小姐
You're dead! Go to hell!
你死定了 去死吧
They found Freddie Bones with ten slugs to his chest!
他们发现弗莱迪·博恩斯胸前中了十枪
That wasn't us, prick.
不是我们干的 混♥蛋♥
This happen often? It's been a bad week.
这种事经常发生吗 这周太糟糕了
Shit.
该死
Put it down! Put it down! Back off!
放下 放下 退后
There's innocent people here!
这里有无辜的人
This ain't got nothin' to do with you.
这事跟你们没关系
You're gonna hurt somebody.
你会伤到人的
I'm not gonna tell you again. Put it down, now!
我不会说第二遍 快放下
Hey, asshole. How many priors you got?
混♥蛋♥ 你有多少前科
What'd you say to me?
你说什么
I asked you about your priors.
我问你有多少前科
Yeah, keep talking shit.
你就继续胡说八道吧
I'll check you into ICU myself.
我保证亲自送你进重症监护室
You got face tattoos, friend.
你脸上有刺青 朋友
That's like telegraphing,
就像是在说
"I know what prison meatloaf tastes like."
"我知道监狱里的烘肉卷的味道"
You just better step back, now.
你还是马上后退吧
I'm not gonna ask if you know
我就不问你 你知不知道
what happens when you get charged with assault.
被指控犯有侵犯人身罪会怎么样了
I got a hunch you got more mug shots
我有种预感 在你家里
than baby pictures back home.
你的嫌疑犯照片比婴儿照还多
Man, who are you?
伙计 你是谁
I'm the pro-bono suit
在你因为这件事被逮捕后
you'll try to retain after you go down for this.
你肯定会想聘请我这个无偿律师
Only not even my soft-hearted partner will take your case,
连我热心的同事都不会接你的案子
or any other self-respecting attorney in Hell's Kitchen.
地狱厨房♥其他有自尊心的律师也不会接
Not because you're so badass,
不是因为你有多么惹不起
but because you're just that stupid.
而是因为你太蠢
You got a big mouth, asshole.
你太多嘴了 混♥蛋♥
You forget, I do this for a living.
你忘了 我就靠这个谋生
I could ask you to look at the faces of the other patients.
你看看其他病人的表情
Every last one of 'em scared to death,
他们每个人都吓得要死
because the two of you can't keep it in your pants.
就因为你们俩控制不好情绪
But I'm guessing that neither one of you
但我觉得 你们谁都不在乎
could give a collective shit.
大家的感受
So I'm gonna do what attorneys do best
所以我要做律师最擅长的事
and appeal to your selfish natures.
那就是迎合你们自私的本性
Simply put, if you carve each other up now,
简而言之 如果你们现在
in front of these witnesses, with cops right outside,
在众目睽睽之下互砍 而且警♥察♥就在外面
you're screwed!
你们就完蛋了
I can't just walk away, man.
我不能一走了之
I'm not asking you to lose the oh-so-serious stink-eye.
我不是让你们移开"我们超认真"的白眼
Just don't fight!
别打了
Put 'em down.
放下
Let these people do their jobs.
让这些人做他们该做的吧
Come on.
放下吧
You all right?
你没事吧
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
.357, one round in the chamber.
.357 枪里有一发子弹
Some things, they just...
有些东西...
They feel right in your hand, huh?
感觉是那么真切 对吗
I know what you're thinking, Red.
我知道你在想什么 小红
You could put a round in my arm, in my leg,
你可以朝我的胳膊或者腿开枪
but it's not gonna work, 'cause I'm all geared up.
但那都没有用 因为我做好防护了
Only way you stop me is with a head shot.
只有打爆我的头 才能阻止我
I'm not gonna shoot you. Nope.
我不会朝你开枪 不
Not yet, you're not.
现在还不会
Time to put a face to all your fancy talk about redemption.
该让你认清所谓救赎的真面目了
Elliot Grote, a.k.a. Grotto.
艾略特·格罗托 又名格罗托
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
What did you do to him?
你把他怎么样了
I caught this piece of shit stealing a car, trying to skip town.
我抓到这个人♥渣♥在偷车 他想跑路
I was scared. I'm sorry, I was running for my life.
我吓坏了 抱歉 我在逃命
Shut up. Stop it, Frank.
闭嘴 住手 弗兰克
He doesn't deserve to die,
你抓住他在偷车
just 'cause you caught him stealing cars.
但他罪不至死
Is that what you think?
你这么想吗
It's up to the law, not me and not you!
法律说了算 你我说了都不算
Why don't you tell him a little bit about yourself?
你给他讲讲你自己的事迹吧
You have no right to do this! I'm nothing.
你无权这么做 我什么也不是
I'm just nobody. Oh, yeah? That all?
我只是个普通人 是吗 真的吗
I pour their drinks. I drive their cars.
我倒他们的酒 开他们的车
You were doing a little more than that a few months ago.
你几个月之前做的事可不止这些
What are you trying to prove, Frank?
你想证明什么 弗兰克
You're trying to step up. No.
你想向上爬 不
No? Who are you?
不是吗 你是谁
Lafayette Street, 2nd floor.
拉法叶街 二层
Why don't you tell him what happened?
你告诉他发生了什么
Please, I'm sorry.
求你了 我很抱歉
Please, please, I'm sorry. You tell him now.
求你了 我很抱歉 你快告诉他
Frank, I'm not gonna shoot you, Frank.
弗兰克 我不会射杀你 弗兰克
Nothing happened, I'm sorry.
什么也没发生 抱歉
I'm only gonna ask you one more time.
我再问你最后一遍
I didn't know! It was an address!
我不知道 那就是个地址
This guy, I didn't even know his name.
我连这个人叫什么都不知道
He... he got wobbly with the wrong people,
他惹了不该惹的人
owed something to somebody, 'cause the order came from on high.
欠了谁什么东西 因为是上头的命令
Yeah?
是吗
What orders?
什么命令
The sort you can't say no to. Say the words!
无法拒绝的命令 快说
You say it. Do you hear me?
你快说 听见没
You don't understand these animals.
你不了解这些禽兽
You can't back out. You can't...
你不能中途退出 你不能
Just shut up! Stop talking, Grotto.
闭嘴 别说了 格罗托
You say it.
你说
I won't ask again.
我不会问第二遍
Say the words, asshole!
快说 混♥蛋♥
I did it, I killed him! I killed him.
是我♥干♥的 我杀了他 我杀了他
I put two in his head. No!
我朝他脑袋开了两枪 不
But, I swear to God... Oh, God damn it.
但我发誓 该死
I didn't know... I didn't know the old lady was in the house.
我并不知道 我并不知道屋里还有个老太太
What old lady?
什么老太太
What did you do?
你干了什么
I didn't know she was in the house.
我不知道她在屋里
She wasn't supposed to be in the house.
她不应该在屋里的
She started screaming. I begged her to stop.
她开始尖叫 我求她别叫了
What did you do?
你干了什么
She saw my face. I had no choice.
她看见了我的样子 我没办法
Old lady left a husband. Dead man, wife and kids.
老太太还有个丈夫 那个男人还有妻儿
You gotta understand me.
你得理解我
I had to do it.
我只能那样做
You still think this piece of shit is worth saving?
你还觉得这个人♥渣♥不该死吗
I'm not gonna shoot him.
我不会开枪的
Yeah, okay.
行啊 行
I will...
我会的
...if you don't kill me first.
如果你没能先杀了我的话
Not here. And he's not uptown, either.
找不到 他也不在上城区
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表