剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
No one's making you go out
没人逼你大晚上
all hours of the night fighting bad guys
整宿不睡去对付坏人
and nobody makes you lie to your friends, over and over again!
也没人逼你反复对你的朋友撒谎
Elektra is not the problem, Matt.
艾丽卡不是问题所在 马特
You are.
你才是
It's almost dark.
快天黑了
I'm sure there's someplace you gotta be-- -
你肯定还有地方要去
You're not walking away.
你别走
No, 'cause you know what? Don't walk away from me, Foggy.
不 告诉你 别就这么走 福吉
If the last few days are any indication,
从过去几天来看
you sure as hell haven't been here!
你的心根本不在这里
Going forward, I will count on you for nothing at all.
今后 我再不会指望你什么了
Tell your girlfriend to stay away from my trial.
叫你女朋友别插手我的案子
Yeah, she's not... Elektra's not my girlfriend.
她不是 艾丽卡不是我的女朋友
Then you should be the one to tell Karen about her.
那你去告诉凯伦她的事吧
Hey, I heard yelling. Yeah, you should talk to Matt about it.
我听到了吼声 嗯 你去跟马特说吧
Foggy!
福吉
Hey, what the hell happened in there? We're fine.
刚刚怎么回事 我们没事
No, no, no, you don't treat me like I'm just your secretary.
不不 别拿我当秘书
I've done more work on this case than you have!
我在这案子上付出的比你还多
I can't get into this right now, Karen.
我现在没法说 凯伦
No, enough of the dodgy bullshit.
不 你别再躲躲闪闪了
I deserve to know what is going on with you two.
我有权知道你俩是怎么回事
With you.
你是怎么回事
You asking as my co-worker?
你是作为同事问我这话吗
Or my girlfriend?
还是我女朋友
Both. Yeah.
都是 好吧
I am sorry you're caught in the middle of this,
对不起你被卷了进来
but right now, I have to go.
但我现在得走了
Where? I'll see you tomorrow, Karen.
你去哪 我们明天见 凯伦
Yeah, maybe.
或许吧
What the hell did you do? I told you to stay out of my life.
你做了什么 我叫你远离我的生活
I never asked you to coerce a witness!
我没叫你去强迫证人
You had a problem, so I stepped in.
你有个问题 所以我插手了
No! It doesn't help.
不 你没帮忙
We can't even use his testimony because of you.
因为你 我们不能用他的证词了
It was all thrown out.
都被剔除了
I was only following your rules.
我不过是遵循了你的规矩
What rules? You don't get what you want by day.
什么规矩 白天你是得不到你想要的
You take it by force at night.
只能晚上靠武力夺来
This is who you are, Matthew.
这就是真实的你 马修
And don't fool yourself into thinking it's anything else.
别骗自己不是这样
What I do...
我做什么
is none of your business.
与你无关
Both halves of my life are mine. Fine.
我的两部分生活都是我自己的 好吧
I'll stay out of your boring legal shit.
我不会再插手你无聊的法律事务
Now, you wanna fight me?
你想跟我打一架
Or you wanna fight the guys who are tearing your city apart?
还是去打那些破坏你城市的人
You didn't wanna help? You didn't want me to.
你不想帮忙吗 你不想我帮忙
Ready?
准备好了吗
You hear something?
有动静吗
We're alone.
没有别人
It's empty. There's nothing in here.
空的 这里面什么都没有
The Yakuza were guarding something. Yeah, but...
日本黑帮肯定是在守护什么 是啊 但是
Elektra. What?
艾丽卡 怎么了
You're not gonna believe this.
你不会相信的
Holy shit.
老天爷
Why are the Yakuza digging a hole?
日本黑帮为什么要挖大坑
Give me the flashlight.
手电筒给我
Did it hit the bottom? No.
到底了吗 没有
Tell me when it does.
到底告诉我
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表