剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Who's Edgar Brass?
埃德加·布拉斯是谁
Drug-dealing butcher who's worse by a mile.
毒贩屠夫 可怕得很
They send me after him, I'm as good as dead.
他们叫我去找他 我与死无异
I get it, I do,
我明白的
but chances are, the Feds are gonna ask for the same thing.
但联调局可能会提出一样的要求
Why Grotto?
为什么找格罗托
Because we know your client has worked with Brass before.
因为我们知道你们委托人跟布拉斯打过交道
You got an in.
你能搭上线
If he could get Brass to talk,
如果他能让布拉斯开口
he would be instrumental in taking down a major drug ring.
他将为扳倒一个重大贩毒集团做出突出贡献
If I don't?
否则呢
Then you're free to walk away.
那你可以离开
But don't expect to get very far.
但别指望走太远
Oh, God.
天呐
What the hell is that?
那是什么
You could call it "work product."
可以称为"工作成果"
Morgue reports generated by the shooter
在医院袭击你的那个枪手
who attacked you in the hospital.
留下的尸体的尸检报告
And all of these people were... were killed by the same man?
这些人 都是一个人杀的吗
He's tracking gangs to their home turf
此人跑到黑帮自己的地盘上
and taking them out with military precision.
然后以军事级的准度消灭他们
But it doesn't stop there.
但还不止
What do you mean, "doesn't stop"?
什么意思
His targets aren't random, Mr. Grote.
他的目标不是随机的 格罗托先生
He knows exactly who he wants to hit.
他很清楚自己想要杀谁
And if any of his intended marks are lucky enough to escape...
如果他的目标侥幸逃脱
Say they're off buying a sandwich, or in bed with the flu...
如果那人因去买♥♥三明治 或者染流感卧床
recuperating under an assumed name at Metro-General...
顶着假名在市综合医院接受治疗
Sooner or later, he gets to them, too.
他早晚也会找到这些人 干掉他们
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
My office is offering you a chance to save yourself.
我部在给你一条自救的路
Whether you take it, is up to you.
你是否接受 就看你了
And your, uh... legal team.
还有你的法律团队
Reyes.
雷耶斯
And the police have no idea who's doing this?
警方完全不知道此人是谁吗
It's an ongoing investigation.
这是正在进行的调查
But our intelligence people are close to completing a profile.
但我们情报人员已经快要完成侧写了
A profile?
侧写
Even got a code name. Like what?
连代号♥都起好了 什么
"Killdozer," or "Dumbass With A Gun"? Not quite.
"杀睡虫" 还是"大枪傻蛋" 不是
They're calling this one...
他们称他为
"The Punisher."
"惩罚者"
Check out the phone, man. That's a brand new Ikea.
看看这手♥机♥ 新宜家的
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
Oh, I suppose this is yours too?
这也是你的吗
What do you care?
你管呢
A hundred in trade, come on, man.
就一百 拜托了
Go on, get the hell out of here.
走吧 滚出去
Go ahead.
走
Shit.
该死
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I need an NYPD mobile communications rig.
我需要纽约警局移♥动♥通讯设备
One that gets encrypted tactical frequencies.
能接收加密战术频率的
What do I look like, RadioShack?
你当我这儿是睿侠吗
Anyway, dealing in this shit is illegal.
而且 买♥♥卖♥♥这些东西是违法的
Sure you're not a cop?
你真不是警♥察♥吗
'Cause that's trouble I don't need.
因为我可不需要那样的麻烦
Yeah...
嗯
I gotta ask, right?
我得问一句
Just hold on.
等等
Yep.
嗯
Straight outta Officer McDipshit's dashboard.
从二♥逼♥警探的仪表盘上撬下来的
Gets your tactical bands, surveillance feeds.
战术频率 监控信♥号♥♥都能收到
Hell, it'll probably pick up the mayor banging his boyfriend.
说不定能收到市长干♥他♥男友的信♥号♥♥呢
It's a grand.
一千块
We're talking about a one-of-a-kind item.
这可是百里挑一的东西
Video tape.
录像带
Sure. What the hell.
好吧 随你吧
What about the double-barrel under the counter?
还有柜台下的双筒枪呢
Hey, man, hold on. Sure I can't get you anything else?
等等 你真不需要别的吗
You know, I got it all, man.
我什么都有
Yeah, bondage...
嗯 捆绑
back-door, grannies,
后♥庭♥ 师奶
or maybe you're in the market for something younger?
或者你想要点嫩的
She's barely 12. Guaranteed.
她还不到12 我保证
You like that, huh?
你喜欢吗
For 100 bucks, she's all yours.
一百块 就归你
That's my man.
这才对嘛
What the hell are you doin'?
你到底在做什么
Hey, man, just take it easy.
伙计 别激动
I'm just trying to make a buck!
我只是想赚点钱
Thank you, Ms. Kwan.
谢谢 关太太
Yeah, and it shouldn't be too much longer now.
是的 应该过不了太久
And yes, we very much appreciate the kimchi.
是的 非常谢谢您的泡菜
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Anything else we've been ignoring?
还有什么我们一直无视的东西吗
Uh, yeah. Um...
有啊
There you go.
给
Thank you.
谢谢
"Overdue."
"过期"
"Past due."
"逾期"
"Final notice."
"最后通告"
Hey! "First notice." That's a win.
"首次通告" 这算是头一遭
Karen?
凯伦
What are you working on?
你在忙什么呢
Um, the morgue reports. What?
看太平间的报告 什么
Uh, you know, the stuff the DA showed us.
就是地检发给我们的这些资料
I'm just running searches on the names in the databases.
我刚在资料库里搜索这些名字
Karen...
凯伦
I could have been one of these people, Foggy.
我可能会成为他们之一 福吉
He was after Grotto. I know.
他想要的是格罗托 我知道
But how long can I tell myself this is just bad luck?
我还能拿"不走运"骗自己多久
Fisk? And now this guy?
先是菲斯克 然后是这家伙
I mean, what if I'm drawing this stuff my way?
万一我才是吸引这些家伙的人呢
You're not. You're gonna be fine.
你才不是 你会没事的
"Punisher" is just a nickname.
惩罚者只是一个绰号♥
Yeah, well, what if I deserve it?
是啊 但万一是我罪有应得呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Nothing. I just...
没什么 我只是...
None of this feels real, I guess.
我想这一切感觉都不像是真的
That asshole opened fire in a hospital.
那混♥蛋♥在医院里开火
You're not the one who deserves to be punished.
你不是该受到惩罚的人
And plus, you got away, which kind of makes you awesome.
再说了 你逃了出来 说明你很厉害
I guess.
我想是吧
Coffee?
喝咖啡吗
I'm buying.
我请
In that case, okay.
既然如此 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
好好好
I'm coming, I'm coming.
我来了 我来了
Sorry, you startled me.
抱歉 你吓了我一跳
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
Come in. Uh, sure?
进来吧 好吧
Of course.
当然了
Okay.
好吧
I, uh... I heard what happened.
我...我都听说了
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
No, uh, actually, I'm... I'm barely holding on.
其实我...我是在硬撑
I really don't enjoy being used for target practice.
我真的不喜欢当活靶子
Come here.
过来
I'm glad you're okay.
你没事真是太好了
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表