剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
No!
不会吧
That good, huh?
那么厉害吗
Sunk the eight ball. Well, something went in.
把八号♥球打进了 反正是打进了什么
I'll tell you what. You boys re-rack, I will, uh,
这样吧 你们重新摆球
buy rounds for the rematch.
我去给重赛买♥♥酒
I leave you two alone for one minute... She wanted to teach me.
我就离开一分钟 她想教我打球
What?
怎么了
Show off.
显摆
Hey, Foggy.
福吉
The guy at the bar looking this way, you know him?
酒吧里冲这边看的男人 你认识吗
No. Why? What's his deal?
不 怎么 他怎么了
Adrenaline's high.
肾上腺素飙升
His heart rate's out of control.
心率快得不像话
Well, he is sitting next to Karen.
他坐在凯伦旁边呢
There's something in his coat.
他大衣里有东西
Coat? Hot room.
大衣 这里这么热
I don't need fancy senses to know he's probably packing.
我不需要有超强感官也猜得到他可能带枪了
What? Matt, don't make a thing.
干吗 马特 别大惊小怪
Half the people in here are carrying guns.
这里半数人都带枪
Yeah, but none of them have their finger tapping the trigger.
是啊 但其他人没把手指放在扳机上
Thanks, Jos.
谢了 乔
You, uh, new here, friend?
你 新来的吗 朋友
No, actually. Hey, it's all right.
其实不是 没事的
Look, I'm just... I'm just letting you know, this is a good place
我只是想告诉你 这是个好地方
with good people.
这里都是好人
A lot of places a guy like you could drink.
你这样的人可以喝酒的地方很多
Just saying.
随口一说
It's not what you think. I got business here.
不是你想的那样 我来这儿有事
With Nelson and Murdock.
找尼尔森-默多克
You must be the blind one.
你是那个瞎子吧
Fifteen men, tough Irish. Armed.
15个爱尔兰硬汉 都有枪
All of them blown away.
全被打死了
It was a massacre.
简直是场屠♥杀♥
We weren't hit by any rival family there.
我们不是被对手家族袭击了
I'm telling you, we were...
真的 那是
hit by an army.
一支军队
That's quite the story. It's a fact.
好个故事 是事实
And believe me, you can go see for yourself.
相信我 你们可以自己去看
Burren Club, 47th and 10th. Can't miss it.
47街和10大街的巴伦俱乐部 肯定能看到
It's the... part of New York that looks like a goddamn war zone.
就是纽约市活像战区的一片地方
What's your involvement in their organization?
你跟他们组织什么关系
Who's she? Answer the question.
她是谁 回答问题
Brannigan.
跟着混
I've run with them for a long time. I don't deny it.
我跟他们混很久了 我不否认
Pick-ups, drop-offs, sometimes doing things I...
收♥货♥ 送货 有时候做些
shouldn't be.
我不该做的事
No question, I'm... I'm no choir boy.
毫无疑问 我不是什么好人
I'm tellin' ya, I just skirt the surface.
但相信我 我只是做些皮毛
Unlike the men I work for,
跟我的老板不一样
and the guys that did this.
跟做这事的人不一样
I'm telling ya, I had nothing to do with that massacre.
真的 我跟那场屠♥杀♥毫无关系
Assuming you're correct
就算你说的对
and the Irish were hit by a powerful crime syndicate tonight...
爱尔兰人今晚是被一个厉害的犯罪集团打击了
if you're the only one who survived,
如果只有你一人幸存
your good fortune's gonna rub some dangerous people the wrong way.
你的好运会让一些危险人物不爽的
No shit!
当然了
I got a pack of killers gunning for my men.
有一群杀手想杀我的同伙
My people think I'm a traitor or a rat.
而我们的人以为我是叛徒或内鬼
So, what can Nelson and Murdock do for you, Mister...
那么尼尔森-默多克能为你做什么 先生
I'm Grotto. Grotto what?
我叫格罗托 姓什么
Just Grotto.
就叫格罗托
Witness protection.
证人保护
You guys need to get me the hell out of here
你们得把我弄出去
before I end up in the only place hotter than this...
免得我落到唯一比这里还热的那个地方
permanent. We're a private law firm.
永世不得超生 我们是家私人律所
Yeah, a trustworthy one.
是啊 值得信任
Quite a reputation after you took out Wilson Fisk.
你们扳倒威尔逊·菲斯克之后名声大震
The DA's office is the only place that can make a deal.
只有地检官办公室有权做辩诉协议
Yeah, I'm not walking to the DA without representation.
我不会不带律师就去地检官办公室
I know a lot. I seen a lot.
我知道很多事 我见识过很多事
I'll give the cops anything to get me out of Hell's Kitchen.
只要能离开地狱厨房♥ 我什么都愿跟警♥察♥说
Well, we have a reputation for representing
我们的名声来自代理
the good people of Hell's Kitchen,
地狱厨房♥的好人
not for negotiating on behalf of career criminals.
而不是替职业罪犯谈判
What if a criminal wants to... change his career?
如果罪犯想改行呢
A second chance, that's all I want.
第二次机会 我只是想要这个
I know I'm only coming here with my word.
我知道我只有一张嘴
I got nobody to vouch for me, but I can...
也没人能替我担♥保♥ 我...
barely cover your fee. But word is...
都拿不出钱付给你们 但据说
that Nelson and Murdock put their faith in people.
尼尔森-默多克相信人♥民♥
And I need a little of that right now.
我现在就很需要信心
Please.
求你们
Lie low. We'll look into it.
低调点 我们会去调查的
You have somewhere you can stay?
你有能住的地方吗
Jesus.
天呐
Guys?
伙计们
Guys, he's bleeding.
他在流血
Every time I think we've seen it all...
每次我以为自己什么都见识着了
Hell's Kitchen manages to sneak up
地狱厨房♥都能偷偷溜上来
and kick me right in the balls.
给我沉重一击
It's gonna take weeks to process this shit.
要把这里处理好得花好几周了
And where's this asshole's hand?
这混♥蛋♥的手呢
Guys, we gotta post stuff now. We got two.
伙计们 我们得发东西 这儿有俩
You got two? Yeah.
有俩吗 嗯
All right, you might need additional Right, right, right.
你们可能还需要人手 好
We also got forensics on the scene.
现场还有鉴证人员
Hey, I just need to know if my brother's in there.
我只想知道我兄弟是不是在里头
Step back, please. I'm sorry, sir,
请退后 抱歉 先生
but I can't answer that right now.
我现在无法回答你
Hey, Brett! Over here, Matt.
布莱特 过来 马特
I would say it's good to see you, but under the circumstances...
我想说见到你很高兴 但考虑到这个情况
Would you please step aside, sir?
能麻烦你退后吗 先生
We got a couple of questions, Brett.
我们有几个问题 布莱特
If you're here to chase ambulances,
如果你们是来找伤员拉客户的
you might notice there are none.
你可能注意到了 这里没有救护车
Any leads on what happened? Oh, you wanna know what went down?
知道发生了什么吗 你想知道发生了什么
Read about it in the papers like everybody else.
像其他人那样去看报纸吧
We're not everybody else, my man.
我们可不是其他人 哥们
Did you just say "my man"?
你刚刚说了"哥们"吗
Uh, label this one six.
这个标为6
All right, now. Let's get body bags over here.
好了 把尸袋拿过来
Look at this, will you?
看啊
Now, what kind of bullet can punch through
什么样的子弹能穿透
polyethylene fiber vest thicker than my dick...
比我老二还厚的聚乙烯纤维防弹衣
then punch straight through the same shit on his back?
然后还穿透了身体 打穿了身后的一层
All right, we get it.
好了 我们知道了
You can't talk about an active crime scene.
你不能谈论正在调查中的犯罪现场
However...
但是
what if...
如果
hypothetically speaking...
假设
we may have recently acquired a new client that could help...
我们最近刚接了一位委托人 或许能
shed some light on this investigation?
给调查指明方向呢
How recent? Farm fresh.
最近是多近 非常近
Was he here? Client privilege.
他来了吗 保密
Well, uh, Mr. Nelson, if that was true...
尼尔森先生 如果是这样
Hypothetically speaking.
只是假设
...I'd tell you that withholding your client from the NYPD
我会说 不带你的委托人去纽约警局
would be obstructing governmental administration,
是妨碍公务
and I'd probably just arrest your ass myself.
我或许会亲自逮捕你
In theory.
只是理论上来说
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表