剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
law enforcement agency way off your trail.
都不会把注意力放在你身上
But I'm not biting.
但我不信[咬]
Not biting.
你不咬人
He's not biting, Donovan. Barking!
他不咬人 多诺万 他光会叫唤
It's what you do.
这是你的风格
The scheming, the machinations.
层层谋划 阴谋不断
Frank Castle is a killing machine,
弗兰克·卡塞尔是个杀人机器
and you set him free.
你却放他出去
Which means you're aiming a loose cannon at someone,
你想引这个失控的杀人犯去杀某个人
and we both know it.
这你我都清楚
And you can prove that in a court of law?
你能在法庭上证明这些吗
Where is Frank Castle?
弗兰克·卡塞尔在哪
Not here.
不在这
Did you have anything to do with his release?
你和他越狱的事有任何关系吗
You don't have to answer that.
你不用回答这个问题
No, I didn't.
我是不用
Clock's ticking, Mr. Murdock.
时间要到了 默多克先生
These days are hectic in Hell's Kitchen.
如今地狱厨房♥可真是热闹
Lunatic shooters, gang wars.
疯狂枪手 黑帮战争
I understand you're frantic, you're looking for answers.
我理解你的急迫心情 你想找到答案
I have none.
但我没有答案
Sometimes I'm glad I'm... in here.
有时候 我很庆幸被关在这里
The fate of New York City is out of my hands for once.
这一次 我无法影响纽约的命运了
That's bullshit!
你放屁
I don't know what you expect from me...
我不知道你希望我说什么
but we're finished here.
但我们今天就到这里吧
Mr. Donovan.
多诺万先生
Vanessa.
凡妮莎
You asked me if I remember the art gallery. I do.
你问我记不记得那家画廊 我记得
I remember her very well.
我非常清楚地记得她
She's out of the country. She, uh... wants to come back.
她离开了美国 她想回来
Leave us.
你出去
So listen to me very closely.
你给我听好了
I will use every legal loophole and footnote...
我会挖出每一条法律漏洞和边角注解
to make certain that never happens.
确保她永远回不了美国
You see, unlike your other adversaries, Mr. Fisk...
和你其他的对手不同 菲斯克先生
I can break you without breaking a single law.
我可以完全合法地击溃你
You may have expensive lawyers,
也许你花大钱请了律师
but with one envelope and $6 postage...
但只需要一个信封 六块钱邮票
I can make sure Vanessa never sets foot on American soil again.
我就能把凡妮莎永远挡在美国之外
One letter to the right office...
只要我一封举报信
and I get her visa pulled.
就能撤销她的签证
I can prove she was an accomplice to every one of your crimes.
我能证明她是你每一桩罪行的从犯
And now you're thinking you can serve your sentence,
现在你也许会想 等你服完了刑期
hop on a jet, go to her whenever you like.
你可以跳上飞机去任何地方找她
Live somewhere like Monaco, or...
在摩纳哥之类的地方落脚 或者
I don't know, wherever the hell you fat cats go to sun yourselves.
别的某个你们这些大人物晒太阳的地方
But you can't.
但你不行
You can visit her, but you'll never live with her.
你可以去看她 但你不能和她一起生活
Because this is New York, Wilson. You live here.
因为这里才是纽约 威尔逊 你住在这里
This is your jungle. This is your blood, like it is mine.
这是你的地盘 流淌在你我血液之中
She will never come...
她永远不会来的
and you'll never leave.
你也永远没法离开
You screw with me now, just a little bit...
你敢跟我耍一点花招...
and you'll never really
你就永远不能
be with your one and only Vanessa ever again.
跟你唯一的爱人凡妮莎重聚
Speak her name again! Go ahead!
再说一次她的名字 说啊
Yes, the son of a boxer.
拳击手之子
You...
你...
You are running this place.
你掌管这个地方
Yeah, you did set him free.
是你放他自♥由♥的
You ask such small questions, Mr. Murdock.
你问的问题是那么的渺小 默多克先生
I know you're regaining power in here.
我知道你在这里韬光养晦
Yes, ask my lawyer. He'll deny it.
去问我的律师吧 他会否认的
Ask the guards! They'll deny it.
问守卫吧 他们会否认的
Ask the inmates here.
问问那些犯人吧
They'll cut their tongues out before they talk.
他们宁愿把自己舌头割了
But I have something to say to you.
但是我要告诉你几句话
When I finally get out of this cage...
待我重见天日...
I will dismantle the lives of the two amateurs that put me in here!
我会亲手把送我进来的两位半吊子律师撕成碎片
You, Mr. Murdock, and Franklin Percy Nelson.
你 默多克先生 还有富兰克林·珀西·尼尔森
No, I-- I put you here, not Nelson.
不 是我把你关进来的 不是尼尔森
No. I did it.
不 是我♥干♥的
The two of you took the laurels. You'll both take the blame.
你们俩揽下了那份荣耀 你们俩都有份
I'll chop both the heads off of that snake,
我会把你们俩的头都砍下来
and I'll spend more than $6 on postage to bring you down!
可能不止要花六元邮费才能把你们俩都干掉
You see, I've had a lot of time
我在这里有很多时间
to reflect on my journey here, Mr. Murdock!
回顾我的过去 默多克先生
My mistakes, everything I took for granted.
我错在 认为一切都是理所当然的
And while I try and sleep in this bleak place...
当我试图在这个破地方入睡时
the one thing that keeps me warm...
唯一让我感到温暖的...
is the thought that I will look down upon this city,
是想着我会重归这座城市的顶点
the city that birthed me,
这座生我养我的城市
with the woman that I love, who...
跟我爱的女人一起
whom I love with everything that I am.
我会拿一切去爱她
If you're worried that Frank Castle will wreak havoc on Hell's Kitchen...
如果你担心弗兰克·卡塞尔会在地狱厨房♥横行
just wait.
等着瞧吧
Time's up, Mr. Murdock.
时间到了 默多克先生
Okay.
好吧
Let's do this again sometime.
有空再来看看啊
Mmm, okay, so everyone's got somebody down there.
所有报社都派人去了
Do we have anybody on the scene?
有人去现场吗
I know we got Manus at Metro-General.
我知道已经派曼娜斯去市综合医院
Look, send Stantacki down to the police department,
听着 派斯坦塔基去警局
and, Sarah, why don't you get to the fire department, all right?
萨拉 你去负责消防局那块儿
We're gonna use the top one, okay?
我们用头版
What are you guys looking at me for? Will you just get to work?
你们看着我♥干♥吗 赶紧去干活啊
Holy shit!
上帝啊
Karen. Tell me you were there.
凯伦 告诉我你当时在场
I was there. Yeah
我在场 就知道
Uh, well, do you need anything? A med eval, maybe a blanket?
你需要什么吗 需要医疗评估 给你拿条毯子吗
Next dumb question.
别问这么蠢的问题
Hey, hey, will you just wait a minute?
你能稍微等一下吗
So, was this Frank Castle? That's what I wanna figure out.
是弗兰克·卡塞尔干的吗 我正想查清楚
What does your gut tell you? No!
你的直觉怎么告诉你的 不
No, my gut is the last thing I can trust. I need facts.
不 我的直觉是最不可靠的 我需要事实
Okay, agreed.
我同意
All right. So if Castle did this, if...
好 如果是卡塞尔干的 如果是他...
...he's not gonna stop.
他不会停手
Well, we gotta stay ahead of him here. He took out the DA.
我们得赶在他的前头 他除掉了地检
No-- Allegedly.
不 只是据说而已
Fine. Who would be next on his shortlist?
好吧 他名单上的下一个人是谁
Whoever crossed him.
背弃过他的人
I'm thinking a medical examiner who falsified records?
我想的是那个伪造记录的法医
Tepper. Exactly.
塔普 没错
He's probably still holed up at that shit-ass motel.
他可能还窝在那个旅馆里
Right. So, I was gonna go over there now.
对 我刚准备去那里
Not alone, you're not.
你不能一个人去
Let's go.
我们走
Tequila.
龙舌兰
Mezcal, if you have it.
梅斯卡尔 如果有的话
Sounds great. Same for me.
听起来不错 给我一样的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
C'est un accent français que j'entends?
我听到的是法国口音吗
A vous de me dire?
你说呢
The whole bottle, please.
一整瓶 谢谢
Un autre pour mademoiselle?
小姐也来一杯吧
Vous allez où?
您到哪儿去
Loin, très loin. New York c'est fini.
很远的地方 纽约已经完蛋了
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表