剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Who's... who's there?
谁...谁在那里
Elektra?
艾丽卡
Oh, slowly.
慢慢起来
You okay?
你还好吗
Where is he?
他在哪
Stick? He left. Remember? No, not Stick.
棍叟吗 他走了 记得吗 不是棍叟
The boy.
那个男孩
The one you killed.
你杀的那个
It's been taken care of. Not "It."
它已经妥善处理好了 不是"它"
He.
是他
Well, he tried to kill you.
他想杀了你
He was scared. He was just a kid.
他是害怕 他只是个孩子
If you'd spared him, he would've sent his big brothers after us.
如果你放过他 他会让他哥哥来杀我们的
I killed him in self-defense.
我杀他是为了自保
Even your precious court of law would say that's legitimate--
你的宝贝法庭也会支持正当防卫的说法
It doesn't work that way.
不是那么用的
Well... it's a good thing I'm not on trial.
那还好我没上法庭
We need to tell the police.
我们得告诉警♥察♥
Tell them what?
告诉他们什么
I killed a member of an ancient organization of ninjas
一个古老的忍♥者组织正在曼哈顿市中心
that are digging a giant hole in midtown Manhattan?
挖一个巨大的洞 而我杀了他们一员吗
Perhaps we should. Maybe they need a laugh.
或许我们该去吧 然后博他们一笑
But you and I, we've seen it.
而你和我 我们亲眼见到了
The Hand is very real.
手和会是真实存在的
And they know we're onto them.
而且他们知道我们和他们杠上了
The battle has begun, Matthew.
战争已经打响 马修
There's nothing we can do about it now but fight.
我们现在除了战斗 没有别的办法了
Look...
听我说
I wish I could tell you that I'm not going to pull my sword...
我也很想告诉你 我不会拔剑
but I will if I have to. You said you wanted to be good.
但不得已时我会 你说过你想当个好人
I do.
是的
But you don't.
但你不想
I saw it ten years ago with Roscoe Sweeney...
十年前对罗斯科·斯威尼就是这样
and I saw it again last night.
而我昨晚又再次见到了
Your adrenaline spiked, Elektra.
你的的肾上腺素飙升了 艾丽卡
You enjoy killing.
你享受杀戮
And you may say you wanna be good for me,
你或许会说 你会为了我当个好人
but that's not who you really are, is it?
但那不是真正的你 对吧
The first time I took a life...
我第一次杀人的时候
I was 12 years old.
当时我十二岁
I did it of my own volition.
全是出自我自己的意志
I wasn't saving another.
我不是要救谁
I wasn't even protecting myself.
我甚至不是在保护自己
I did it...
我杀人
because I needed to know that I could.
因为我要知道我可以做到
Not that I could get away with it.
我不是为了逃脱罪责
Not that I could get used to it.
或习惯这种感觉
And you enjoyed it.
然而你很享受
You know, Stick taught us to never let anyone get close.
棍叟教过我们 别让别人靠近
I fell in love with you. I loved you, too.
我爱上了你 我也爱过你
That wasn't a lie.
那不是谎言
I fell in love with you,
我爱上了你
so I don't want to keep judging you for who you are.
所以我不想指责你的为人
And this... this is who I am.
而这...这就是我
We have to stop corrupting each other.
我们不能再相互拖累了
We can't do this anymore.
我们不能再这么下去了
Say something.
说点什么吧
The Hand will decimate your city.
手和会会毁掉你的城市
Not if I stop them.
我阻止他们就不会了
You'll die. Yeah, maybe.
你会死 是啊 或许吧
But this is a war I need to fight alone.
但这是我一个人的战斗
Goodbye, Elektra.
再见 艾丽卡
The circumstances are unfortunate,
塞翁失马
but each loss brings opportunity.
焉知非福
I'm glad we have this chance to meet.
很高兴我们有机会见面
You have something you wanna say to me?
你有什么要和我说的吗
I've been following your case...
我一直在关注你的案子
as much as one could in this cage.
虽然我也身陷囹圄
I want you to know... what happened to your family that day--
我想告诉你 你的家人那天发生的事
Don't you do that.
你住口吧
You don't talk about my family. You got that?
你不准提我家人 明白吗
Just don't do it.
别说了
I consider it a tragedy. That right?
我觉得是一场悲剧 是吗
You can save your bullshit sympathy, 'cause I don't buy it.
你就省省你那虚伪的同情吧 我不吃这套
I understand why you'd think that.
我明白你为什么会那么想
Look, you got something to say to me or not?
你有什么要和我说的吗
Yes. I've crossed paths with your attorneys... before.
有 我以前认识你的律师们
Needless to say, I'm not a... a huge fan.
不用说也知道 我不喜欢他们
Pushing you towards a sentence in a mental health facility,
你经历了这么多事 他们却尽想着
after everything you've been through,
让法官判你进精神病院
that would have been a travesty.
那样也太过分了
As opposed to what? Closure.
应该怎么样呢 了结
Since I've been incarcerated,
自从我入狱以来
I've developed an empathy
我开始同情
towards those who suffer by the hand of the law.
那些被法律捉弄的人
I think I've heard enough of your bullshit, okay?
你的废话我真是听够了
You said closure. What'd you mean?
你说的了结是什么意思
There's a man, here, in the big box.
有一个人 被关在一个大牢房♥里
He's a prisoner.
他是个犯人
He's been overheard...
有人不小心听到
boasting about his involvement with several criminal factions.
他在吹嘘自己和几起帮派有勾结
This man... he most definitely had a hand
这个人 他与公园里那场屠♥杀♥
in the massacre in the park.
一定脱不了干系
I want a name.
告诉我名字
He's in another cell block... I didn't ask you that.
他在另一个监区 我没问你这个
...which he essentially owns,
那个区基本是他的地盘
heavily guarded by guards and inmates alike.
有武装警卫以及其他犯人把守着
I don't give a shit. I want a name. Dutton.
我不在乎这个 告诉我名字 达顿
He's not Irish. He's not Cartel.
他不是爱尔兰佬 不是贩毒团伙的
He's not a biker.
也不是飞车党
He's something else entirely.
他是完全不同的一个人
I believe that he facilitated the deal...
我认为是他促成了
between the three groups that you've been targeting.
那三个犯罪团伙之间的交易
What's in it for you?
这跟你有什么关系
He controls much of this prison...
这所监狱几乎都受他控制
which has... made my life here...
这让我的狱中生活
difficult.
很难过
So why haven't you done it yourself?
那你之前为什么不自己动手
'Cause, Mr. Castle, unlike most of the population here,
因为卡塞尔先生 与这里大多数人不一样
my plan is to keep my head down,
我想要保持低调
so I can get out... in the foreseeable future.
希望在不久的将来 我能够走出这里
They with you? Yeah, something like that.
他们跟你一伙的吗 对 算是吧
That right?
是吗
Well, I don't help shitbag, has-been mob bosses.
我不帮昔日的人♥渣♥黑帮老大
"Hasbeen"? You heard what I said.
"昔日" 你听到我说的了
I'm simply proposing an arrangement.
我只是在跟你提出合作的意向
I don't do arrangements.
我不喜欢合作
You should rethink that...
你该再考虑一下
considering the amount of enemies you have in here.
鉴于你在这里面敌人数量之多
I'm not gonna be your goddamn trigger man. I'm not doing it.
我不替你杀人 我不干
I'm offering you the opportunity
我在给你提供一个机会
to confront the man implicated in the deaths of your family.
让你能跟这个与你家人的死有关的人当面对质
Yes, I benefit from your actions.
没错 我会从你的行动中获益
But the tide raises all ships, Mr. Castle.
但潮涨船升 大家都能获益 卡塞尔先生
If, for some reason, my involvement
假如出于某些原因 我的介入
diminishes your passion for answers...
削减了你对寻求真♥相♥
for revenge...
以及复仇的热情
well, that's your choice.
选择权在你
But the war you waged on New York City...
但是你对纽约市开战
it got you nowhere.
没让你得到什么好处
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表