剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
If you can hear me, we got a shot.
如果你能听到我的话 我们还有机会
Listen very carefully.
仔细听着
You've been tracking their weapons.
你一直都是追踪他们的武器
So they dropped 'em.
所以他们把武器扔了
Tracking heartbeats is kids' stuff.
追踪心跳是孩子的水平
Time to go deeper.
你该更加用心
Track their breath.
追踪他们的呼吸
Sooner or later, they gotta...
他们迟早都要
exhale.
呼吸的
When they do...
等他们呼吸了
...kick their ass.
狠狠揍他们
Nice work, kid.
干得漂亮 孩子
Relax, Shiro.
放松 千叶
Listen, I won't write the story. I won't write anything.
听着 我不会写出来的 我什么都不写
Shut up. I'll...
闭嘴 我会
Look, no one will be suspicious, I'm not even a real reporter.
警♥察♥不会怀疑到谁 我甚至不是记者
Just get in the car.
上车
Start the car.
打着火
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Start the goddamn car.
开车
Keep your hands on the wheel. Don't make any--
手放方向盘上 别耍...
Start driving.
开车
Drive!
开车
Turn that shit off.
把这个玩意儿给关了
Could've been smart.
本来可以放聪明点的
Could've let the story go down with that boat.
本来可以让那个故事和船一起沉下去
"The real Castle."
真实的卡塞尔
Like you cared about him.
说的跟你关心他一样
Yeah, pull over here.
好 停这儿
Pull over.
停车
Only thing gonna crack tonight
今晚唯一会爆裂的东西
is your skull... asshole!
就是你们的脑袋 混♥蛋♥
You okay?
你还好吗
I've been better.
不算太好
Come on.
来吧
You did good, kid.
干得好 孩子
You did good.
你做得很好
No, I just... I just did what you taught me, Stick.
不 我只是按你教我的来做的 棍叟
Matty, I'm...
马特 我
proud of you.
为你骄傲
Come on, old man. Let's get you out of here.
来吧 我救你出去
Hello, boys.
你们好啊 小子们
Do you remember when we met...
你还记得我们初次见面时
you told me you'd never abandon me?
你说过你绝对不会抛弃我
It's funny. For the life of me...
说来有趣 我无论如何
I can't remember being so naive I'd believe you.
也没法相信我竟幼稚到会相信你
But I did.
但我还是信了
And now here we are.
于是就到了今天这步
Elektra. Don't be a bore, Matthew.
艾丽卡 别扫兴 马修
Why don't you scurry out of here
你不如赶紧出去
and let me finish what I came to do?
让我做我想做的事
I told you, I'm not gonna let you kill him.
我说过 我不会让你杀了他
And I told you, too bad.
我也说过 不可能
You let her track you. She's not gonna hurt you, Stick.
是你引她过来的 她不会伤你 棍叟
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你简直不知道你在说什么
Look at that.
瞧瞧
After all you've done, you're still a disappointment to Daddy.
你为他做了这么多 还是让老爹失望了
I'm getting him out of here. He's not going anywhere.
我要救他出去 他哪也别想去
Neither are you, child. They got you right where they want you.
你也是 小丫头 他们就希望你来这里
It's painful, raising children.
养孩子 实在是很痛苦
We spend our lives teaching them to be strong,
我们穷尽一生 教育他们要坚强
to be independent.
要自立
Not realizing that once we have achieved that...
但是想到他们做到了这些之后
they are no longer in our control.
就不再受我们控制了
Nobu.
信
Tell them.
告诉他们
Tell them why we're all here tonight.
告诉他们为什么你们今晚都来了
You...
你
the loyal one...
忠心耿耿的家伙
and it.
还有这东西
I'm sorry about before. I should've stopped, but...
之前的事我很抱歉 我应该及时停手 但
Did you really think you could get away with bringing it here?
你真的以为把这东西带来就能这么算了吗
Your kid attacked her.
是你的小子先攻击她
You've endangered all of us.
你让我们都处于危险之中
You know what they'll do to you when they find out?
等他们发现了 你知道他们会怎么做吗
There are larger pieces at play here.
你们要考虑大局
Oh, you're out of your mind.
你彻底疯了
You know what it is, what it can do.
你知道这是什么东西 有多大能耐
Stop.
住手
You've gone soft for that thing, Stick.
你为那东西心软了 棍叟
If you won't kill it... I will.
如果你不动手 那我来
Just stop. You're right.
停 你说得对
She's my responsibility.
她是我的责任
I'll take care of her.
我来处理她
Gotta go.
该走了
Nobu, you let these two go...
信 你让他们俩走
and you can have me.
我就任你处置
I need it.
我需要这东西
Call me "it" again and I'll cut you in half.
再敢叫我"东西"我劈了你
You are right, Elektra.
你说得对 艾丽卡
You're not a girl anymore.
你不再是小孩子了
But now, seeing you fight,
但是现在看你出手
seeing you with the man who saved your life...
看见你和那个救你的人在一起
I'd know you anywhere.
我一眼就认出了你
Do you know who we are?
你知道我们是谁吗
You call yourselves the Hand.
你们自称手和会
Do you know who we serve?
你知道我们服侍谁吗
Yeah. Some mythical piece of shit called the Black Sky.
知道 某个神话里的叫黑空的垃圾
What is this?
什么情况
The end of the war you don't believe in.
你始终不信的那场战争终结了
We just lost.
我们输了
The Black Sky... is not a myth.
黑空 不只是神话
We have wanted you since you were a child.
从你是个小孩起我们就在找你
You were taken from us...
你被从我们这里夺走
but now you have returned.
但现在 你回来了
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼话
It's you, Elektra.
就是你 艾丽卡
You are the Black Sky.
你就是黑空
Our greatest living weapon.
是我们最强大的神器
No.
不
Elektra, do not listen to him, all right? It's a trick.
艾丽卡 别信他的 他在骗你
It's another illusion, another game. He wants something from you.
是他的臆想 他的骗局 他对你有所图谋
He told me I was out of control.
他说过我失控了
They don't get to tell you what you are.
他们没资格对你指手画脚
But you said the same thing.
但是你也这么说过我
Well, I was wrong. No one gets to tell you.
我错了 没有人有资格说这话
But it makes sense, right?
可是能说得通 对不对
No.
错
Only if you let it.
除非你选择失控
It explains everything.
什么都能解释得通了
You knew all along.
你一直都知道
Yeah, I did.
没错 我知道
That's why they hated me.
所以他们都恨我
That's why everyone eventually does.
所以每个人最终都会恨我
Elektra, you still have a choice.
艾丽卡 你还是有选择的
The woman I know is still in there.
我认识的那个女人还在你心里
Is she?
是吗
You are home now.
你回家了
No, Jesus.
不 我的天
Elektra. If what they say is true...
艾丽卡 如果他们说的是真的
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表