剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I remember.
我还记得
Did you Read that? Yes. Yeah, I... I read it.
你... 看过这个吗 看过了
Look, Ben didn't care, and I don't, either.
本不在乎 我也不在乎
Get to work, okay?
去干活吧 好吗
Go. Are you sure that's a good idea, Mr. Fisk?
出去 你确定这样做好吗 菲斯克先生
Go now!
给我出去
How quickly we turn into savages.
我们这么快就变成了野蛮人
As if the moment we walk through these prison doors--
我们走入监狱大门时的样子还历历在目...
You tried to have me killed.
你想找人杀我
Yes, it would've been cleaner that way,
是的 这样更加干净利落
but you got what you wanted!
但你得到你想要的东西了
Given the condition that he was in,
根据他的状态来看
I assume that
我想
Dutton admitted to some involvement in your tragedy.
达顿应该承认与你遭受的痛苦有几分瓜葛
What do you want? Why am I still alive?
你想要什么 我为什么还活着
Because plans change.
因为计划有变
Because if you want to survive, you adapt.
因为如果你想活下来 就得调整
Yes! The plan was to kill you.
没错 计划是要杀了你
I needed to close that loop.
我得了结这一切
I'd already made a deal with the rest of the guards.
我跟其他守卫都已经讲好条件
I doubled the cut that Dutton was paying them.
虽然我翻倍给了他们达顿给的分成
But that didn't work out, did it? No, I was wrong.
但也没成功 对吧 我错了
That's difficult to admit, but...
虽然我也不想承认 但是...
you have a gift, Mr. Castle.
你很有天赋 卡塞尔先生
I assumed that the stories that I read in the paper
我以前以为在报纸上读到的报道
about your attacks on the criminal world were apocryphal.
你孤身袭击犯罪集团的报道是杜撰的
How could one man be capable of such...
一个人怎么可能做出如此...
violence?
暴行
But then I saw it...
但我如今
with my own two eyes.
亲眼看到了
And when one comes across someone with such talent...
但你遇到一个如此能干...
with such a gift... well...
如此强大的人...
you don't let that go to waste.
你不能白白浪费这个人才
No.
不
No, you don't.
当然不会
How's that?
怎么样
Release him.
放了他
Mr. Fisk, I Do it now!
菲斯克 我... 快点
What the hell is this?
你到底搞什么
I'm in control now.
现在我是老大
And I've set you free. What does that mean, "Free"?
我放你自♥由♥ 什么叫"自♥由♥"
I'll show you.
我让你见识见识
Stay back.
后退
'Cause everyone warned me
因为每个人都警告我
that prison would be an inhumane environment.
监狱里的环境简直不是人待的
It is. But I... I find it refreshing.
没错 但是...我觉得非常新奇
The perfect microcosm of the animal world.
简直是动物世界的完美缩影
When an animal wants something,
当动物想要些什么
when it needs something, other things...
当它需要什么 就会...
need to be stepped on.
踩在其他人身上
You want me on the outside
你想放我出去
so I step on every piece of shit I see.
我能除掉所有垃圾
That way, nobody gets strong,
这样就能除掉强敌
and we... The city's yours for the taking.
我们...这座城市就是你的了
Something like that.
差不多是这样
So if you can do that, if you can get me out,
如果你做得到 如果你能让我出去
why not just do it yourself?
你为什么不自己离开这里
Because I play the long game, Mr. Castle.
因为我要放长线钓大鱼 卡塞尔先生
You see, when I'm finally let out of this cage...
等我最终从这个牢笼中出来...
it won't be to wage war. It will be to win one.
不是为了发动战争 而是为了赢得战争
You, sir... you need to focus on now.
至于你呢...你要关注的是当下
I've given you a chance to walk free.
我给了你自♥由♥的机会
To put that gift of yours to work, to find...
让你利用你的天赋 去寻找...
What does Dutton call him?
达顿怎么称呼的来着
The Blacksmith.
铁匠
If I were in your shoes...
如果我是你...
I would use this opportunity to find your justice,
我会利用这个机会去寻求你的正义
to kill your way to justice!
杀出你的正义
And not for me. Of course not. Not for yourself.
当然不是为了我 也不是为了你
For your family.
为了你的家人
For them.
为了他们
Fisk.
菲斯克
Yes?
什么事
You know...
你知道...
next time I see you...
下次我再见到你...
only one of us walks away.
只有一个人能活
Yes, of course.
当然了
I'm counting on it.
拭目以待
Is someone there? Someone...
有人在那儿吗 有人
These people...
这些人
Jesus.
天啊
What are they doing to you?
他们对你们做了什么
Daniel. Daniel!
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel. Oh, Daniel!
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
We're gonna get them out. Stan, we're gonna get them all out.
我们要救他们出去 斯坦 我们要救他们出去
Daniel, my boy.
丹尼尔 孩子
Oh, my boy. Oh, my boy.
我的孩子 我的孩子
Keys.
钥匙
Just hold on, my son.
坚持住 孩子
Come here. Thank God. Thank God.
来 感谢上帝 感谢上帝
God.
天
Get down!
蹲下
They weren't finished.
他们的血还没抽完
The physician says that your condition is...
医生说你的状况...
is grave.
很严重
That your lungs are filling with liquid.
你的肺里充满了积液
In a few hours,
过几个小时
you're likely to suffocate in your own blood.
你可能就会窒息于你自己的血沫之中
But you won't suffer alone. I'll be here.
但你不用一个人受苦 我会陪着你
Because you were right.
因为你没说错
In prison, there's only room for one Kingpin.
监狱中 只能容一个老大[金并]
You still have scars to remember me by, I hope.
我希望你身上还有能记起我的伤疤
Wait...
等等...
You're dead.
你已经死了
There is no such thing.
死亡并不存在
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表