剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I convince District Attorney Reyes
我说服雷耶斯地检
to scratch the names Nelson and Murdock off her shit-list.
把尼尔森和默多克的名字从黑名单上划掉
There's an actual list?
真有那个名单吗
Mr. Nelson, I I'm sorry.
尼尔森先生 我 抱歉
Believe me, the sooner this Punisher mess
相信我 这个惩罚者的烂摊子
is off our plate, the better.
越快办妥越好
So... show me a subpoena, and...
那 让我看看传票 然后
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Are you really going to make me jump through hoops for this?
你真打算让我为了这点事大动干戈吗
Trust me, there's nothing I'd rather do more
相信我 我只想老老实实地
than cooperate with your office.
配合你的公务
But a legal firm sharing privileged communications with a client,
但要想一家律所分享跟客户的私密谈话
I mean, even a deceased one, without a court order?
即使客户已死 但没有法♥院♥指令
I've seen lawyers get disbarred for less.
我见过律师因为更小的事而被吊销执照
And I don't know about you,
我不清楚你什么情况
but I worked really hard for my law degree.
但我为了拿到法律学位费尽了千辛万苦
Nights and everything.
挑灯熬夜
Reyes...
雷耶斯
she staked all her political chips
她把她所有的政♥治♥筹码
on the conviction of this Punisher freak.
都压到了给这个惩罚者定罪上了
Now, if things'll go her way,
如果事情随她愿
there'll be an opening in the District Attorney's office
在不久的将来 地检办公室
in the not-so-distant future.
就会有个空职
And DA Tower has a nice ring to it.
而陶瓦助理地检有志于此
Now, I'd start considering the benefits that could accrue
换我肯定会开始考虑如果更配合
if your firm were more... cooperative.
能带来什么好处
Like I said...
我都说了
show me a subpoena, and I'll cooperate like a son of a bitch.
拿出传票 我会跟孙子一样配合你
Reyes is gonna roll over you like a tank.
雷耶斯会像坦克一样碾压你们的
You keep saying that.
你总是这么说
And yet...
然而
still kinda here.
我不还在这儿吗
I'm gonna have to pay for that.
我要赔钱的
I'll stake you.
我帮你出了
So this is the famous Fogwell's.
这就是大名鼎鼎的福格威尔健身房♥啊
Yeah, breathe it in fast.
对 赶紧吸几口气
If we get arrested for breaking and entering,
如果我们因为非法入侵被捕了
the fun kinda stops.
可就不好玩了
Shows what you know.
看来你知道被捕的滋味
I haven't been here in a while.
我有段时间没来这儿了
I bet nothing's moved.
我打赌一切都没变
Thanks. So tell me.
多谢 你告诉我
How does a blind man box?
一个盲人怎么打拳击
I don't... I can't.
我不打 我不会打
My dad, he was the boxer.
我爸 他曾是拳击手
Was?
曾
Yeah, he died.
对 他死了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just come here to... breathe in the smell of sweat.
我只是过来 感受汗液的气味
Hear the clank of the chains holding the bags.
听听栓沙袋的铁链的声音
Remember him.
怀念他
You never saw your father fight.
你从没见过你父亲搏斗
Oh, I saw him get his ass beat more times than I can count.
我看他被暴揍 数都数不清了
I wasn't born blind.
我不是天生就瞎
That's a... whole other story.
那就得另说了
Did he die in the ring?
他是在场上死的吗
No, boxing didn't kill him.
不是 拳击没有害死他
What did?
那是什么
Organized crime.
集团犯罪
Like a mob hit?
像黑帮杀人那样吗
Was he a criminal? No.
他是个罪犯吗 不是
But I guess you could say he rubbed some people the wrong way.
但我觉得你可以说他不应该惹毛一些人
Someone in particular?
有具体的名字吗
Uh, yeah.
有
A guy named Roscoe Sweeney.
一个叫罗斯科·斯威尼的人
I don't know if he pulled the trigger, but he gave the order.
我不知道是不是他开的枪 但是他下的令
Did you ever try to find that piece of shit?
你试过找到那个人♥渣♥吗
Yeah, once. When I was a kid.
试过一次 那时我还小
Got nothing. Learned to live with it.
一无所获 只能忍♥了
He probably went underground.
他可能躲起来了
Well, six feet, I hope.
我希望是躲到坟墓里了
You don't have to feel sorry for me.
你不必为我感到难过
I don't.
我没有
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
当然
I've seen it.
我都看出来了
Here and there, over the past few weeks.
过去几个礼拜 时不时的
You're so much more than you let on.
你的内在可比你的外表深刻多了
Okay.
是吗
I feel like I've told you more in the last ten minutes
我倒觉得这十分钟我告诉你的
than I've told anyone else in ten years.
比我过去十年告诉任何人的都多
I knew it.
我就知道
You knew what?
知道什么
You said you were blind.
你说你看不见
No, you said I was blind.
不 是你说我看不见的
So you can see?
这么说你能看见
It's complicated.
一言难尽
What about you? You said you took ballet lessons.
那你呢 你说你学的是芭蕾
I did.
我是学了
In the winters,
那是冬天
when my capoeira master returned to Angola.
教我巴西战舞的老师回安哥拉的时候学的
Muay Thai?
这是泰拳
Every other Thursday. Of course.
半个月一练 是吗
You got me.
你打到我了
Get me back.
那就快反击
Get me!
反击
I win.
我赢了
Yeah, first round, maybe.
也就赢了这一轮
We're just getting started.
这才刚刚开始呢
Ms. Natchios, good afternoon.
纳齐丝小姐 下午好
Good afternoon. You can sit.
下午好 各位请坐
We hope you know how valuable your business is
我们希望您知道我们罗克森公♥司♥
to the Roxxon Corporation.
非常重视与您的业务合作
Thank you.
谢谢
This is Stan Gibson.
这位是斯坦·吉布森
He's the money man for our Japanese arm.
是我公♥司♥日本分支的财务专员
So, he'll have the answers you're looking for.
所以他可以回答您的问题
Whether or not he can put them in terms you'll understand
至于他能不能用您听得懂的话回答清楚
is another matter.
就得另说了
Let's all prepare to be dazzled, shall we?
那我们就赶快开始吧
Excuse me, uh, Mr. Ellison? Yeah?
打扰了 埃里森先生 什么事
Sorry, I don't mean to interrupt. My name is Karen Page.
抱歉打扰了 我是凯伦·佩吉
I was a friend of Ben.
我认识... 本
Yeah, I remember.
我记得你
Look, I think that I owe you an apology.
我觉得我该向您道歉
At the funeral, I thought that you Forget it.
在葬礼上我以为你... 算了
Look, Ben...
本...
Ben was a real pain in my ass.
他实在是让我头大
So it follows that his friends would be, too.
所以我估计着他的朋友也好不哪去
What can I do for you?
你有什么事吗
Well, I don't think you're gonna like my answer.
我想你不会喜欢我的回答
I'd like to talk to you about the Frank Castle article.
我想和你谈谈弗兰克·卡塞尔的报道
I know, terrifying. Also inaccurate.
我知道 太吓人了 也太不准确了
Look...
听着
that article was corroborated by multiple sources.
那篇报道我们是经过多方查实的
NYPD, DA's office, we even had some eyewitnesses.
纽约警方 地检 甚至还有几个目击证人
Yes, everything that you reported is correct.
没错 你们报道的事都没错
It's what you haven't reported that bothers me.
让我放不下的是你们没报道的事
The article is inaccurate by omission.
你们忽略了一些事实 所以不准确
Okay, come here, come here.
这边来 过来
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表