剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
And I know that now, thanks to you.
多亏有你 现在我知道了
I don't know what we are together,
我不知道我们在一起会怎样
and if we have any chance in the future...
也不知道以后会不会有机会在一起...
I don't...
我不会...
But I... I do know that I'm free with you.
但我知道我跟你在一起感觉自♥由♥自在
Like with no one else.
和别人都没有这种感觉
You hide from yourself.
你逃避自己
You don't let anyone in.
不让任何人走进内心
You.
你
I let you in.
我让你进来
Think about it.
想想看
What if this isn't the end?
如果这不是结束呢
What if it's just the beginning?
如果这只是开始呢
No.
不
They'll find us.
他们会找到我们的
No, we'll keep moving.
不 我们一直跑
We'll change identities. We'll...
我们可以改换身份 我们
we'll hide. They'll never catch us.
我们可以藏起来 他们永远抓不到我们
What do you say?
你觉得呢
Uh, I say...
我觉得
let's go to London.
我们去伦敦吧
Yeah? Madrid. Tunisia.
好吗 马德里 突尼斯
There are sexy places to hide.
有不少好地方可以藏身
Hey, I've never been further north than 116th Street, so...
我从没到过比116街更北边的地方 所以
Because you love New York.
因为你爱纽约
And I'd give my life for it, but...
我愿为它献出生命 但
there's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive.
这世界上还有种东西能让我更有活力
And that's you.
就是你
I'm the Black Sky, Matthew.
我是黑空 马修
Yeah, and I'm the Devil of Hell's Kitchen.
对 我还是地狱厨房♥恶魔呢
The airport's just a cab fare away.
打个车就能去机场
All we gotta do is survive
我们只需要
whatever's waiting for us behind that door.
从门后面那些人的手里活下来就行
Let's get out of here.
我们快从这儿出去吧
Remember they're trying to kill me, not you.
记住他们想杀的是我 不是你
Over my dead body.
除非我死了
やめて
住手
No one...
没人
escapes destiny.
能逃脱命运
You belong to us.
你是我们的
And you... belong in the ground.
而你应该进坟墓
You're done, Nobu.
你完蛋了 信
Your army will crumble.
你的军队会崩溃
And you will leave my city alone.
你别想碰我的城市
Your city belongs to no one.
你的城市不属于任何人
And she...
而她
belongs to us!
是我们的
No.
不
No, Elektra.
不 艾丽卡
They have nothing now.
他们现在什么都没有了
I took it all away.
都被我夺走了
It's okay. It's okay. Try not to talk.
没事的 没事的 别说话
I know... I know now...
我知道了 现在知道了
what it feels...
做好人
to be good.
是什么感觉
Just relax.
放松
Try not to... try not to talk.
别说话
Does it always hurt that much?
总是这么疼吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, it, uh... it always hurts that much.
是啊 总是这么疼
This is not the end.
这不是结束
Don't move! Everybody get down!
别动 所有人趴下
Frank.
弗兰克
See you around, Red.
再见 小红
And this time, you piece of shit...
这次 你个混♥蛋♥
...stay down.
别起来了
I wanted to say a few words, but...
我本来想说几句话 但
I don't have any.
我无话可说
God rest her soul.
上帝保佑她安息
That should be enough.
这样就够了
You know, once in college, I brought her roses.
上大学时 有一次我送她玫瑰
She hates roses.
她讨厌玫瑰
You wanted her dead.
你想让她死
Was it worth it?
值得吗
What?
什么
Loving her.
爱她
You taught me to cut all my ties to humanity...
你教我切断和人性的联♥系♥
to other people.
切断和其他人的联♥系♥
I had only a few moments with her...
我和她只度过了片刻时光
amidst all the... noise, chaos, and the violence.
其中还有嘈杂 混乱和暴♥力♥
We were together only for moments. That was all.
我们只共度了片刻时光 就这些
Orchids.
兰花
She likes orchids.
她喜欢兰花
And, yeah, Stick... it was worth it.
对 棍叟 这值得
Matt, you are the toughest son of a bitch I have ever met.
马特 你是我遇到的最坚强的王八蛋
Let's go home.
回家吧
Are you gonna be okay?
你没事吧
I came to New York thinking there's
我来纽约时
no way I could feel lonely in a city of millions.
以为在百万人的城市中肯定不会孤独
But you do.
但其实你孤独
Somehow it makes it all worse.
反而更加孤独了
I used to love coming here...
我曾经喜欢来这儿
with you and Matt.
与你和马特一起
Josie's actually felt like home.
乔茜酒吧就像家一样
A home with... very sticky floors and belligerent drunks, nightly.
家里有黏黏的地板 每晚还有好斗的醉鬼
Right.
对
And now, no Matt.
结果现在 没有马特
No us.
没有我们
No Nelson, Murdock, Page.
没有尼尔森-默多克-佩吉
We may not be working together anymore...
我们可能是不在一起工作了
but you're not alone, Karen.
但你并不是一个人 凯伦
I'm still your friend...
我依然是你的朋友
if you'll let me be.
如果你还把我当朋友
Yeah, you're not getting out that easy, Nelson.
你别想这么轻易摆脱我 尼尔森
You are stuck with me.
你躲不掉我的
Wouldn't have it any other way.
躲不掉最好
You're gonna be all right.
你会没事的
More than all right.
不只是没事
You're gonna come out on top. Thanks.
你会成为最厉害的人 多谢
How about you?
那你呢
Big job, hotshot, corner office lawyer man.
专接大案 坐大办公室的高手律师
It could be exciting.
没准真挺刺♥激♥的
Yeah, you could be rich. Yeah, rich enough to stop drinking
也许会很有钱 是啊 有钱了就不用
the rotgut swill they serve here.
再喝这里的廉价假货了
Hey, Josie.
乔茜
About that long-running Nelson-Murdock tab...
尼尔森-默多克的长♥期♥账单
Yeah, yeah, I'll add it on. No.
知道了 我加在上面 不是
We're, uh... we're gonna settle up.
我们要结清账单了
Close us out, Josie. We're done here.
结账吧 乔茜 我们不喝了
Karen Page, what the hell are you still doing here?
凯伦·佩吉 你还在这干什么呢
It's Christmas Eve.
今天是平安夜啊
Shouldn't you be home
难道你不该跟大家一样
celebrating with all that family that you...
回家和你那一帮难以忍♥受的
can't stand, like everybody else?
家人一起 欢度佳节吗
Oh, no, I'm sorry. I must be projecting.
抱歉抱歉 我以己度人了
I, uh...
我
can't seem to stop staring at a blank screen.
我总忍♥不住盯着空白屏幕发♥愣♥
Writer's block. Mmm.
遇上瓶颈了 是
There's a cure.
有解药的
Scotch. That helps you write?
威士忌 有助于你写文章吗
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表