剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You never went back?
你从来没回去过
After your family was... No.
在你家人都被... 是的
Can I just ask you, did you... Were you in the kitchen?
我想问问 你...你去过厨房♥吗
Yes.
去过
The plates, were they...
那些盘子 都...
Were they on the table, or did they get into the sink?
都在桌子上 还是在水池里
I think, washed.
我想应该都洗好了
In the rack.
放在架子上
How about in the next room, did you...
那隔壁呢 你...
Did you see that piano that was there?
你看到那架钢琴了吗
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah?
看到了 是吗
My son, Frank Junior, he...
我的儿子 小弗兰克 他...
He used to grab a handful of cookies
他经常抓一大把饼干
and take 'em and hide 'em in that bench.
然后藏在钢琴凳下
You know, he'd play soldier.
他会扮演士兵
Guard it, protect it. Oh, yeah?
守护保卫饼干 是吗
Then he'd fall asleep down there.
然后他会在那里睡着了
We'd find him...
我们找到他时
He'd be sleeping on a pile of... pile of cookie crumbs.
他睡在一堆碎饼干上
Yeah, I, um...
是啊 我
When I was little girl, I did the same thing.
我小时候也会做同样的事
Except ginger snaps and, um, broom closet.
只不过东西换成姜脆饼 地点换成杂物间
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Pretend it was a spaceship.
假装它是宇宙飞船
Take me... far away.
带我去远方
Did you? Yeah.
是吗
I guess we need that, right? We need to get away sometimes.
我们需要那样做 有时我们需要逃离
I went up into the kids' bedrooms.
我走进孩子的卧室
There were drawings on the walls and,
卧室墙壁上有他们的画
uh, sports trophies on the dressers.
梳妆台上有体育奖杯
Yeah, I was gone a lot, so I didn't...
对 我经常不在家 所以我没
I missed a lot of that.
我非常想念那里
There were toys...
好多玩具
scattered all over the ground, um...
满地都是
A lot of plastic dinosaurs.
好多塑料恐龙
Yeah, those were my little girl's. Those were Lisa's.
那些是我女儿的 是丽莎的
When she was little,
她小时候
she used to make these little noises when she played with them.
她在玩恐龙的时候会故意出怪声
What about the little... the little car?
小玩具车呢
Like a...
比如
Like a remote-controlled Jeep.
比如遥控吉普车
Yeah, yeah, that, uh... that was Frank Junior's.
对 那是小弗兰克的
I got that for him for his seventh birthday.
我送他的七岁生日礼物
He used to...
他曾经
Yeah, he drove me crazy with that thing.
他用那个都快把我逼疯了
Look, Frank, it's...
弗兰克
It's really not for me to say...
我可能不该说这话
but they clearly loved you.
但显然他们爱你
Very much.
非常爱你
Yeah...
是啊
Okay...
好
Here.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢 女士
For what?
为什么
You helped... you helped me remember.
你帮我回忆起来了
You're welcome.
不客气
If you wanna ask your questions, you can go ahead.
你想问问题 就直接问吧
Blind bastard.
混账瞎子
Ugh, could one of you grab me a club soda?
你们能不能递给我一杯苏打水
Come on.
拜托
Oh, for Christ's sake.
看在上帝分上
What the hell? Did the power go out, or did you hit the switch?
搞什么 是停电了 还是你们碰到开关了
This will erase the recordings and loop the security cameras.
它能抹掉录像 让监控摄像循环播放
This way. One second.
这边走 等一下
Floor's crawling with security.
这一层全是保安
Come with me.
跟我来
It's your lucky day, Mr. Castle.
今天是你的幸运日 卡塞尔先生
The six Dogs of Hell gang members you wiped out in Delaware?
你在特拉华州杀死的六名地狱狂犬帮成员
Won't be an issue anymore.
不再是个问题了
Delaware doesn't have the evidence to charge and extradite, so...
特拉华州没有起诉或引渡的证据 所以
the death penalty is officially off the table.
我们不用考虑死刑了
But Reyes also wanted
但雷耶斯还想让你被判处
three life sentences without the possibility of parole.
三个无法假释的无期徒刑
But as the Nelson in Nelson and Murdock,
但我作为尼尔森-默多克律所的尼尔森
I got her down to one,
我让她减到一个了
with the possibility of parole in 25 years.
而且有25年后假释的可能性
That's the good news.
这就是好消息
And the bad?
那坏消息呢
She wouldn't budge on protective custody.
在保护性监禁一事上 她不肯让步
He's gonna have to be in general pop.
他得进普通囚区
Uh, no, that's bullshit. All right? He'll be...
不 这不可能 他会被
he'll be surrounded by criminals, people out for his blood.
他会被罪犯包围 想寻仇的人
Sounds like a party.
听起来像派对一样
No doubt you can handle yourself,
你肯定能处理好
but I think Reyes is betting on the gangs here.
但我觉得雷耶斯希望黑帮干掉你
Legally, though?
至于法律手段
I think this is the best possible deal
我觉得这是我们现在能达成的
we're gonna make right now. So...
最好的协定了 所以
I recommend you take it.
我建议你接受
Okay.
好
Okay, so, when the judge and Reyes come in...
好 当法官和雷耶斯进来的时候
all you have to do is say three simple words.
你只需要说几个简单的词就行
"Guilty, Your Honor."
"我有罪 法官大人"
And you'll never have to see us again.
然后你就再也不用见我们了
Can do.
可以
Case number 4854, The People v. Frank Castle.
4854号♥案件 联邦诉弗兰克·卡塞尔
Do you waive the reading of the charges?
你放弃听取指控内容的权利吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是 法官大人
All right, then.
那好
How does the defendant plead?
被告认罪吗
I plead not guilty.
我无罪
You hear that, witch?
你听见没 女巫
I'm gonna watch you burn right along with me.
我要看着你和我一起被烧死
You hear me? Counselor, please control your client.
你听见没 律师 请控制好你的委托人
Do you hear me? I'm sorry, Your Honor.
你听见没 抱歉 法官大人
The defendant has entered a plea of not guilty.
被告作出无罪抗辩
Due to the nature and severity of the crimes he is accused of,
由于他被指控的罪行的性质以及严重程度
bail is denied.
不准保释
A court date will be set upon consultation with the DA's office.
与地区检察官办公室商议后 确定开庭日期
We are adjourned.
休庭
Holy shit.
他妈的
That was not supposed to happen.
不应该这样的
What'd you say to him? What?
你跟他说什么了 什么
Three hours ago, he was pleading guilty.
三小时前 他都认罪了
Why did he change his mind? Maybe he just wants the truth.
他为什么改变主意了 也许是想要真♥相♥
About Grotto, about his family, about the...
关于格罗托 关于他家人 还有
...the cover-up.
掩饰
I mean, if we go to trial, then it all comes out, right?
如果我们被审判 那就都传出去了
There's no "if." This is happening.
没有"如果" 它会发生的
Trial of the century.
世纪审判
We need to find Matt before this goes wide.
我们得在事情传开之前找到马特
Tell him everything's about to change.
告诉他一切都要变了
Elektra. Elektra.
艾丽卡 艾丽卡
Not bad, Magoo.
挺厉害嘛 马古先生
Eyes on Gibson?
看到吉布森了吗
He's in the men's room, sir.
他在男洗手间 先生
It's there.
在那里
It's not there.
不在里面
It was supposed to be there.
本来应该在里面的
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表