剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
He's got other things to take care of.
他还有别的事要忙
All right, when I went over to his apartment the other day...
我之前有天去他的公♥寓♥
to get him to come to the trial, there...
想去劝他出席庭审
there was a... A woman there, in his bed.
他家里有个女人 躺在他的床上
Okay, no. You know, whatever...
你知道 不管
Whatever is going on with Matt, he's...
不管马特遇上了什么事
he's either not capable or... or not willing
他眼下要么顾不上 或者不愿意
to make room for anything else in his life... right now.
在他的生活里再给别的人和事腾地方
I should've warned you.
我应该提前告诉你的
No. No, you shouldn't have.
不 你不用提醒我
Look...
听着
if Matt doesn't wanna share his life with me,
如果马特不愿意和我分享他的生活
that is between me and him.
那是我和他之间的事
The same way that your friendship with Matt is between you and him.
你和马特之间的友谊也是你们两个之间的事
I don't need to be warned, Foggy, I just...
我不需要人提醒 福吉 我只是
I cannot be lied to anymore.
我只是不想再被欺骗了
All I want is the truth about something.
我只是想要点真♥相♥
I get it.
我明白
I'll give you a call if something changes...
如果有什么变化我会告诉你
but for now I suggest that...
但是现在我还是建议
both of us start thinking about a life outside this office.
我们两个都想想下一步怎么走吧
Oh, God.
天啊
Come on. Shit, shit, shit. Come on, come on.
快点 该死 该死 该死
You don't want to do that, Stan.
你最好别这么做 斯坦
Don't... don't move.
别 别动
You're an accountant.
你是个会计
A greedy one, yes...
而且非常贪心
but something tells me,
但是我看得出
even if you take that shot, you're gonna miss.
就算你开了枪 也会打偏
And trust me... you don't wanna miss.
相信我 你最好别打偏
I'm not like them.
我和他们不一样
Who? I don't do what they do.
和谁 他们做的那些事我不做
Are you talking about the Hand? Yes.
你是在说手和会吗 是
Put the gun down.
放下枪
How do I know you're not working with them--
我怎么知道你和他们不是一路...
I didn't say anything. Please, I didn't say anything.
我什么都不会说 求你了 我什么都没说
That's the problem, Stan.
问题就在这里 斯坦
What do you know about the Hand?
你知道多少手和会的事
I don't. Please, I'd rather die.
我不知道 求你了 我宁可去死
Well, that's not gonna help anyone.
你死了可没什么用处
They destroy everything that gets in their way.
他们会毁掉所有挡路的人
The Roxxon Corporation...
罗克森公♥司♥
the secret room... the ledger, the dirt, the hole.
那间密室 还有账本 土 地洞
I know about it all, Stan. I need to know what they're planning.
我全都清楚 斯坦 我要知道他们的计划
Planning? It's already been done.
计划 他们已经达到目的了
What's been done? Nothing!
什么目的 没什么
I'll protect you.
我会保护你的
They have my son.
他们劫走了我儿子
They took Daniel!
他们劫走了丹尼尔
I don't know what they're doing to him.
我不知道他们把他怎么样了
These bodyguards weren't protecting me.
这些保镖不是在保护我
They were holding me hostage.
而是在监视我
If I tell you anything... they will kill my son.
如果我告诉你什么 他们会杀了我儿子
Where are they holding him? Some kind of drug operation.
他们把他关在哪 某个贩毒窝点
I don't know what they're doing there. They call it the Farm.
我不知道他们在那干什么 他们称它为农场
Take me there. I've thought about it...
带我过去 我想过...
but it's a fortress.
可那地方戒备森严
It's impossible to get inside. Take me there.
不可能进去的 带我过去
Karen Page.
凯伦·佩吉
Well, you guys had a hell of a day in court.
你们今天在法庭可真是不容易啊
Front row seats to the trial of the decade.
在前排观看世纪审判
Did you bring me a T-shirt?
你给我带了件纪念衫
No.
不是
I might have something better.
这东西可能比纪念衫更好
These are from the NYPD files
这些是纽约警局
from Castle's family's autopsy report.
卡塞尔一家的尸检报告
so, here... you can see here--
你可以看到...
The... the body and here...
这张上有尸体 而这张上...
the body's gone. Is this some sort of test?
尸体不见了 这是什么测验吗
Well, I... I think this is the John Doe
我觉得这就是那个无名氏
the medical examiner said he covered up.
验尸官说他掩盖了此事
Said when? During the Frank Castle trial.
什么时候 弗兰克·卡塞尔庭审期间
Tepper's testimony wasn't public.
塔普的证词并没有对外公开
Oh, my God. Sorry, they... they cleared the courtroom.
天啊 抱歉 他们清走了法庭里的人
I was one of a handful of people who heard it.
我是少数几个知情人之一
Okay, so we... we identify John Doe,
好吧 我们要查出无名氏的身份
and then we find out
然后调查他为什么如此重要
why he was important enough to hide.
以至于被隐藏起来
You know what? Actually, I think that, um...
事实上 我觉得
I think you should do this.
应该由你来调查
Trial's over. So?
庭审已经结束了 那又怎样
So, Frank is in prison,
弗兰克在监狱里
and everyone's retreated to their corners, including my bosses,
所有人都缩了回去 包括我的老板
one of whom has repeatedly told me to let it go and move on.
其中一个不停告诉我放弃这个案子 翻篇吧
And do you... do you wanna move on?
那你呢 你想翻篇吗
Case is closed.
案子已经结了
Castle tanked his own case. He got put away.
卡塞尔把自己的案子搞砸了 现在进了监狱
I just think you should carry the torch on this.
我只是觉得该由你来接手这件事
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Okay, so... I just wanna rewind this informal meeting
好吧 让我重新梳理下我们这次
we're having by about 30 seconds. What?
不过三十来秒的私人会面 什么
You come to me with a lead, with a... A really good lead, right?
你给了我一条线索 非常好的线索 对吧
And now you just wanna take off? Right?
然后现在你突然想脱身了 是吗
I mean, it's...
我是说...
it's sort of like a pitcher going to the 8th inning
感觉就像一个投球手一局未失
with a no-hit shutout, and just walking away.
比赛马上结束 却突然放弃比赛了
Look, this was supposed to be about saving my law firm,
听着 这本来关系到拯救我的律所的
and I didn't I get that. At first, yeah.
我不是... 我明白 起初是如此
But I have to tell you, in the last week,
但我必须告诉你 在上周
I've gotten about ten phone calls
我已经接到了大约十个电♥话♥
from people wanting to know where I'm getting my information.
他们都在问我是从哪得到消息的
Really?
真的
What'd you tell 'em?
你怎么告诉他们的
What do you think I told 'em? I took all the credit.
你觉得呢 我都揽在自己身上了
But the point is...
但重点是...
...that when my phone starts ringing like that,
每当我的电♥话♥像那样响起来
that means that you're shaking the right trees.
那就意味着你查对地方了
So, yeah, uh, sure. I mean, the... the case is closed.
所以说 没错 案子是结了
Frank Castle's in prison. But this thing ain't over.
弗兰克·卡塞尔关进监狱了 但事情还没完
Not yet. Not by a long shot.
还没有 远远没完
You know it. 'Cause you know you're on to something.
你知道的 因为你清楚你查到了什么
Yeah, okay, okay. Okay. All right, so, um...
是的 好吧 好的 那么...
I pull some strings, we, um...
我去找点关系 我们...
find out the last known address of medical examiner Tepper,
查清楚那个验尸官塔普最后已知的地址
and maybe he'll be more willing
也许他会更愿意
to have a conversation outside of the courtroom,
在法庭之外和我们对话
away from the icy death gaze of Frank Castle.
远离弗兰克·卡塞尔冰冷的目光
No, but wait. Talk to who?
不 等等 和谁谈谈
Whom. Wait, talk to me?
谁 等等 和我谈
No, no, no. To us.
不 不 和我们俩谈
Karen, to us.
凯伦 和我们谈
And don't get cocky. You're not that good yet.
别骄傲 你还没那么厉害
Got a long time to go.
还差得远呢
Cell 305. Room with a view.
305号♥牢房♥ 风景很好的那间
Seven minutes, and that's it.
你有七分钟 就这样
Prick's 200 light. Rat-faced son of a bitch.
少了两百块 阴险的混♥蛋♥
You and me, we gotta talk.
你和我 我们得谈谈
This is it. The Farm.
就是这了 农场
Stay here. I'm coming with you.
待在这里 我要和你一起去
He's my son.
他是我儿子
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表