剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Father Lantom. Clinton Church.
兰顿神父 克♥林♥顿♥教堂
...bright idea to bring him in?
带他来明智吗
He's one of ours, Maggie. What other choice did I have?
他是我们的信徒 玛姬 我还有什么选择
Metro-General maybe? Call 911.
市综合医院 打911
He's a vigilante.
他是个义警
If he goes to a hospital, the police will arrest him.
如果他去医院 会被警♥察♥逮捕的
This is Sister Maggie Grace at St. Agnes Orphanage--
我是圣艾格尼丝孤儿院的玛姬·格蕾丝修女
It's Matthew. Jack Murdock's son.
这是马修 杰克·默多克的儿子
I'm very sorry. I made a mistake.
抱歉 我搞错了
Get wire cutters. We need to get him out of this suit.
去找钢丝钳 我们得帮他脱掉这衣服
Go to the kitchen and bring... we have.
去厨房♥把...拿来
How can I help? You've done enough.
我能帮忙吗 你做得够多了
Where did you go, Elektra?
你去哪了 艾丽卡
We're gonna die here.
我们要死在这里了
This is what living feels like.
这就是活的感觉
Get Maggie. Tell her he's awake.
叫玛姬 告诉她他醒了
Elektra...
艾丽卡
How do you feel? Don't try to stand up.
你感觉怎么样 别站起来
Where... where...
在哪 在哪
St. Agnes. The orphanage.
圣艾格尼丝 孤儿院
How long? How long? Lay down. Several weeks.
多久了 躺下 几周了
Where is she? Who?
她在哪 谁
Elektra. I...
艾丽卡 我
I don't know who that is.
我不知道那是谁
Stay in the bed.
别起来
You'll hurt yourself. My right ear... I can't...
你会伤到自己的 我的右耳 我不...
Just stop this right now!
别动了
Damn it, Matthew!
该死的 马修
Now I can't see. I can't see.
我看不到了 我看不到了
I can't see!
我看不到了
I can't see! I can't see!
我看不到了 我看不到了
Matthew?
马修
Father.
神父
I didn't know you were there.
我不知道你在
Must feel strange to be back here.
回到这里感觉很怪吧
The place where you grew up.
你长大的地方
I haven't thanked you yet, Father.
我还没谢你呢 神父
Figured we could count on the nuns for their discretion.
修女们应该能守口如瓶
The nuns know who you are,
她们知道你是谁
but Sister Maggie swore them to secrecy.
但玛姬修女让她们发誓保密了
After she swore at me.
不过她先骂了我一通
If you want to take Communion...
如果你想吃圣餐
we could, uh...
我们可以...
Or we could just talk.
我们也可以就谈谈
Elektra...
艾丽卡
was with me when the building collapsed.
大楼倒塌时我们就在一起
Matthew, Elektra passed months ago.
马修 艾丽卡数月前就去世了
We had a funeral for her. No, shh... I remember.
我们还给她举♥行♥了葬礼 不 我记得
I know it sounds crazy. I'm telling you, she was there.
我知道这听上去多疯狂 相信我 她真的在
I was...
我
holding on to her when...
就抱着她 然后...
In any case, the building was surrounded when it collapsed.
不管怎样 大楼坍塌时被包围了
Nobody else was seen getting out.
没看到还有其他人跑出来了
I am so sorry, Matthew.
我很遗憾 马修
How about I take your confession
你先忏悔
and we go ahead with the Eucharist?
然后我们吃圣餐吧
Not today, Father.
今天就不了 神父
Mystical thinking is not my bag, Matthew.
我不怎么思考神秘事件 马修
Hell, I'm probably the most rational crank in the whole diocese,
我可能是整个主教教区最理智的家伙了
but even I have to admit... it is a miracle you survived.
但就连我也得承认 你的生还真是奇迹
Our conversations, they usually go this way.
我们的对话 总是这个走向
I come to you with questions.
我带着疑问来找你
You tell me what you understand about God.
你告诉我你对上帝的理解
Nature of the gig, I guess. Give it a rest, shall we?
工作所在吧 我们今天歇歇吧
Sure.
好
I'll be around. I'll, uh...
我还会来的
When you're ready to talk...
等你想谈了
we'll talk.
我们就谈
Is he dead?
他死了吗
Who are you? Same as you.
你是谁 跟你一样
I grew up here.
我在这里长大的
Damn! What happened to you?
我去 你是遭遇了什么
Life.
生活
This room is off limits.
这个房♥间是不许进的
And if you're well enough to be up,
如果你们还能站得住
you're well enough to be in class.
就可以回去上课
Sorry, Sister.
抱歉 修女
Hello again, Matthew.
又见面了 马修
They're scared of you, huh?
他们怕你
So were you when you were their age.
你像他们这么大时也怕我
I need to change your gauze.
我得给你换纱布
Preferably without you flailing around like an idiot.
你最好别傻乎乎地乱动
I guess I shouldn't be surprised by any of this.
我大概不该觉得惊讶
You were always pissed off.
你一直那么愤怒
Of course, back then, you were just a boy who lost his eyesight.
不过当时 你只是个失去了视力的男孩
And now, you're the Devil of Hell's Kitchen.
现在 你是地狱厨房♥的恶魔
You've heard of me.
你听说过我
I live in an orphanage, not under a rock.
我住在孤儿院里 不是石头缝里
I just never imagined it'd be one of ours
但我万万没想到会是我们的孩子
running around in that Halloween costume.
穿着那件万圣节服装到处跑
The things I've heard you can do...
我听说你做的那些事
You are blind, right?
你是瞎子吧
You weren't just faking it the whole time?
你不是一直在装吧
Congratulations.
恭喜
You finally caught me.
终于被你逮到了
It's not a fair question?
我不该问问吗
Yeah, the accident blinded me.
是的 那起意外让我变成了瞎子
It just also, uh, sharpened my other senses.
但它还让我的其他感官变敏锐了
Not to worry, Sister.
别担心 修女
Those days are behind me.
那些日子都过去了
I'm deaf in my right ear,
我右耳聋了
and I can't even walk to the bathroom now.
现在连走去厕所都做不到
Yeah, well, you're pretty banged up.
是啊 你伤得不轻
Your spine, your hip.
你的脊椎 你的髋骨
Well, the days of doing backflips might be over, but...
后空翻可能是做不了了 但是
you'll get back on your feet.
你还能站起来的
Now that you're out of the woods...
现在你没危险了
You want me to go.
你希望我走
It's not a convalescent home.
这里不是疗养院
I understand. I'm sorry.
我明白 抱歉
I'll figure something out.
我会想办法的
There must be at least one person I can call for you.
你肯定至少有一个能让我帮你联♥系♥的人吧
No.
没有
There's no one.
没有人了
Yeah. No, I filed that story already.
嗯 我已经提交那份报道了
Yeah! No, look...
嗯 听着
Oh, that. No. Uh, part five still needs a quote.
那个啊 第五部分仍需要引述
I put out a few lines. We'll get a bite soon.
我已经联♥系♥了几个人 很快就会有回复的
Yeah, okay.
嗯 好
Yeah, I'll have it for you by the end of the day.
今天晚上前能弄好
All right. Yeah. Bye.
好 嗯 再见
Shit.
该死
What am I doing here, Matt?
我为什么要来啊 马特
I have something that I need you to see.
我有件东西想给你看一看
I'm Daredevil.
我是夜魔侠
How was the walk?
散步散得怎么样
I just needed some space.
我就是需要点空间
It's a lot... No, of course. I get it.
这挺... 当然 我懂
Please, come in. Thank you.
请进 谢谢
Can you see me?
你看得到我吗
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表