剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
All rise. Court is now in session,
全体起立 法庭开庭
the Honorable Judge Cynthia Batzer presiding.
尊敬的辛西娅·巴茨法官出庭
Indictment number 1986-4447,
案件号♥1986♥4♥447
The People v. Frank Castle.
纽约市诉弗兰克·卡塞尔
Be seated.
请坐
Looks like you're a man down.
看来你们少个人
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
the defendant has been indicted for several serious crimes.
被告被控多项严肃指控
But I'm instructing you, as a point of law...
但我要请你们 从法律角度出发
You know those college stress dreams,
知道大学时因为压力做的梦
when you show up to your class in your underwear?
穿着内衣去上课的那种
Yeah? That's me right now.
嗯 我现在就在经历这个
God damn, Matt was supposed to deliver opening, not me.
该死 马特该来做开庭陈述的 不是我
Ms. Reyes, are the People ready to begin opening statements?
雷耶斯女士 检方可以开始做开庭陈述了吗
More than ready, Your Honor.
可以了 法官大人
Should we be worried?
我们需要担心吗
I mean, there's no way Matt misses this, right?
马特绝不会错过庭审的啊
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...
陪审团的女士们先生们
Frank Castle brutally tortured and murdered 30 people.
弗兰克·卡塞尔残忍♥地折磨杀害了30人
Thirty that we know of.
这些还仅是我们知道的
He took the law into his own hands.
他自行执行法律
Acted as judge, jury,
自己来做法官 陪审团
and... most violent executioner.
和最暴♥力♥的行刑者
And you will hear that the defendant's victims were criminals...
你们会听到被告所杀的人都是罪犯
but the victims are not on trial here today,
但今天受审的不是被害人
and justice does not belong
正义也不该握在
in the hands of a man like Frank Castle.
弗兰克·卡塞尔之流的手中
This isn't the Wild West.
这里不是蛮荒西部
Justice is served here... in a court of law.
正义是应该在法庭里伸张的
And it is up to each of you
你们有责任
to take back the city from lawless vigilantes...
从无法无天的义警手中夺回这座城市
like Frank Castle.
就比如弗兰克·卡塞尔
This man is no hero.
这人不是英雄
He's a serial killer.
他是个连环杀手
And he is guilty.
他是有罪的
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Nelson, are you prepared to make your opening statement?
尼尔森先生 你可以做开庭陈述了吗
She's good. So are you.
她很厉害 你也是
Mr. Nelson?
尼尔森先生
Mr. Nelson, are you reserving
尼尔森先生 你是要行使
the right to make your statement at a later time?
稍后进行陈述的权利吗
Screw it.
不管了
No, Your Honor, um... the defense is ready to proceed.
不 法官大人 辩方可以开始了
Uh, ladies and gentlemen of the jury...
陪审团的女士们先生们
the defendant, Frank Castle, is not...
被告 弗兰克·卡塞尔 不是...
Sorry.
抱歉
Mr. Castle is as much a victim...
卡塞尔先生也是一位受害者...
No, he's not.
不 他不是
Okay, so...
好吧 那么
you're 19... standing in hot sand...
你19岁 站在滚烫的沙地上
sun burning down...
烈日当头
noise...
周围一片嘈杂
yelling, gunfire...
嚎叫 交火
The only thing that you know for sure
你唯一确定的是
is that you're surrounded by an enemy that wants you dead.
你被想置你于死地的敌人包围了
But you do it. You endure it.
但你还是要撑下去
Why?
为什么
Because you have orders. And you have a duty.
因为你有命令 有责任
And also because your life doesn't end here.
也因为你的生命不止步于此
You have people you love waiting at home.
你还有爱你的人在家中等待
Because... aside from being a decorated marine...
因为 除了是一位功勋卓著的海军陆战队队员
the man before you is a good husband and an excellent father.
这个男人还是个好丈夫 好父亲
Frank Castle returned from the hell of war
弗兰克·卡塞尔从战争地狱归来
wanting nothing more than to pick up his life.
只想重拾他的生活
But his wife... young son and daughter
但他的妻子 年幼的儿子和女儿
were brutally murdered by criminals,
都被罪犯残忍♥杀害
and no one, not the police and...
却没人 警♥察♥
certainly not the District Attorney stepped up to make it right.
更别提地方检察官 都没有给予他帮助
See, Frank Castle never came home.
弗兰克·卡塞尔没有回到家
He just traded in one war zone for another.
他从一个战场走进了另一个战场
This trial isn't about vigilantes.
这场审判的重点不是义警
It's about the failure of the justice system.
而是司法系统的失败
And how one man, Frank Castle, is being used as a pawn
而弗兰克·卡塞尔 成了掩盖
to cover up that system's mistakes.
系统失败的棋子
The prosecution wants blood.
检方想要见血
But as the judge just said...
但就像法官刚刚说的
to get it, they have to prove their case
他们要排除一切合理怀疑
beyond a reasonable doubt.
拿出证明 才能得偿所愿
So all I'm asking of you today...
所以我今天只求各位
keep an open mind.
保持心态开放
That's all, Your Honor.
就这样了 法官大人
That was a pretty thick slice of bullshit there, counselor.
好漂亮的一顿鬼扯 律师
Prosecution, call your first witness.
检方 传唤第一位证人
Yes, Your Honor.
是 法官大人
Sorry, guys. Where the hell have you been?
抱歉 你去哪了
Look, I made a mistake, Karen, I feel terrible about it,
我是犯了个错 凯伦 我很抱歉
but, Foggy, I caught some of your opening statement.
但福吉 我听到了一部分你的开庭陈述
You did great. He was amazing.
你做得很好 他做得非常棒
Hey, hey, thanks for keeping us afloat, buddy.
多谢你支撑住了
Yeah, well...
是啊
hopefully Reyes didn't notice my buckets of flop sweat.
希望雷耶斯没注意到我已经汗如雨下了
And if the DA's office didn't suspect we had nothing before,
如果地检官办公室之前没怀疑我们屁都没有
they gotta be sure now.
现在肯定也开始怀疑了
Well, then we'll just have to change that.
那我们就改变这一点
Yeah, who's on the prosecution's witness list for tomorrow?
检方明天的证人名单都有谁
Uh... I've got it, here.
在这儿呢
Tepper, wonderful.
塔普 太棒了
Reyes is calling the chief medical examiner.
雷耶斯要传唤首席法医
From rocky start to Hail Mary.
刚开个好头 就突然坠入无底深渊
Why, what do we know about him?
怎么 我们知道他什么
I showed Frank a copy of his family's autopsy report.
我给弗兰克看了一份他家人的尸检报告
He claims they're faked, and Tepper's name is all over them.
他说报告不对 而报告是塔普做的
Well, that's great. All right.
那很好啊
So we should get him on the record. That's what we said.
那我们让他说出来 我们就那么想的
Which you would've known had you shown up to the office at all.
你如果来过办公室就会知道了
Let me take lead on it, buddy.
我来负责他吧 伙计
Like you took the lead this morning?
就像你今早那么负责吗
You've made your point, all right? Let me try at least.
我明白你的意思 让我试试吧
Let me get a crack at this guy.
让我盘问一下这人
Even if we get the false reports entered into evidence,
就算我们能让虚假尸检报告纳入证据
and it's a big "if," since they concern an unrelated crime,
这还很难说 因为那是一起不相关案件中的
odds are slim that this clown's gonna incriminate himself.
这家伙自证有罪的概率太小了
Unless two brilliant attorneys can figure out a way to trip him up.
除非两个聪明的律师有办法给他下套
Exactly. You want it? Knock yourself out.
是啊 你想来 给你了
But Tepper ain't talking without a fight.
但不费点事别指望塔普会开口
The DA's pulling his strings.
地检官在操控他
And he's had plenty of time to bulletproof his story.
他有足够时间完善他的说法
We only have 12 hours to tear it down.
我们只有12小时瓦解他的说法
I don't know how we do that by tomorrow.
我不知道我们明天之前怎么做得到
Because Karen's gonna catch me up,
因为凯伦会把情况都告诉我
and we're gonna figure out a way.
我们会想到办法的
Fine, but I'm going back to the office,
好吧 但我要回办公室了
'cause I have the rest of the trial to prep for.
因为我还要为余下的审判做准备
You let him down, Matt. I know. Hey, I know.
你让他失望了 马特 我知道
But I'm gonna make it up to him.
但我会弥补的
And I'm gonna make it up to you.
我也会补偿你的
Come on.
走吧
You get Tepper thinking about the real report.
让塔普去想真正的报告
The real truth. And then when he's disoriented,
真♥相♥ 等他犯糊涂了
I follow up with something like...
我在追问一句
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表