剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
'Cause we both know I'll be back out by the end of the month--
因为我们都知道 我月底就能出来..
I'll see you then.
那我们到时见
Members only, pork chop.
只限会员 猪头
It's okay, I'm meeting a friend.
没事 我来见个朋友
Get lost or get hurt.
滚蛋 否则我不客气了
He's a full-patch member of the Dogs of Hell.
他是地狱狂犬的高级会员
I swear, I just need to talk to him.
我发誓 我就想跟他谈谈
What's this big shot's name?
这个大人物叫什么
Smitty.
史密特
Don't move.
别动
Does it look like I'm packing?
我看上去像带枪的人吗
Gonna wish you were.
你会希望你带了
Come with me.
跟我来
Look at this asshole.
看看这混♥蛋♥
Says he's here to see Smitty.
他说他是来见史密特的
Old friend.
老朋友
Old friend? Yeah.
老朋友 嗯
Third grade. Sister Haney's class?
三年级 亨尼修女的班级
She really had it in for us.
她特别看不惯我们
Is he around or should I just-- Ow! No, no, no, no!
他在吗 还是我...别别别
Holy shit!
该死
What's your name? Foggy! Franklin Nelson!
你叫什么 福吉 富兰克林·尼尔森
Never heard of you.
没听说过
I've known Smitty for a long time.
我认识史密特很久了
Oh, yeah? Me, too.
是吗 我也是
Obviously, we went on different career paths along the way--
显然 我们渐渐走上了大相径庭的职业道路
Is this funny to you? No.
你觉得这好笑吗 不
No, sir. 'Cause I'm two seconds away
不 先生 因为我马上就要
from slitting your throat. I'm not a cop, okay?
割了你的喉 我不是警♥察♥
You a fed?
你是联调局吗
I'm a lawyer.
我是律师
Look, I just-- I just need five minutes
听我说 我只需要五分钟
with Smitty and then I swear, I'm gone.
跟史密特谈谈 我发誓 然后我就走
Yeah, you're gone now.
嗯 你现在就要走
Ever walk back in here again, and you'll leave in pieces.
你再敢踏进来 就等着变成碎块出去吧
Nod if you understand me.
听懂了就点头
Take him out back, show him how we feel about lawyers.
带他去后面 叫他知道我们怎么看待律师的
No, please, no, no, no, no, no.
不 别 别别
It's okay. I'm gonna get you down.
没事 我会把你放下来的
I'm gonna get you down. I'm gonna get you down.
我会把你放下来的 我会把你放下来的
It was a mistake coming here, I realize that.
我不该来 我现在明白了
Shut up! I just wanted to help people, I swear.
闭嘴 我是只想帮忙 我发誓
Smitty would understand! Smitty's dead, asshole.
史密特会理解的 史密特死了 混♥蛋♥
What?
什么
You have to believe me, I... I didn't know that.
你得相信我 我不知道
Oh, I believe there's a lot you don't know.
我相信你不知道的多着呢
Whoa, okay, look.
好吧 听我说
Smitty was a long time ago.
史密特是很久之前的事了
Couple years ago, I helped a guy named Foster.
几年前 我帮过一个福斯特
He was a biker! Not one of ours.
他是个机车党 不是我们的人
Ricky Wex? Shut up!
瑞奇·威克斯呢 闭嘴
I helped a guy named Pope!
我帮过一个叫波普的
Yeah, the VA said that
嗯 退伍军人事务处说
his injuries weren't sustained during battle,
他不是在战争中负伤
but they were!
但其实是的
They just didn't manifest themselves for 20 years.
只是20年来都没有显现
Uh, we got his operation sorted and then,
我们为他安排好了手术 然后
a couple of months later, he was back on his Harley,
几个月后 他就又跨上哈雷摩托
doing whatever it is you guys do. Which is none of my business!
继续做你们做的事了 那倒是不关我事
You helped Pope?
你帮过波普
Get the hell out of here.
滚吧
Really? Now!
真的 快走
What happened to Smitty?
史密特怎么了
You serious? I came here for a reason.
你不是吧 我来是有原因的
I just need answers!
我需要答案
Look, if I don't get answers,
听着 如果我得不到答案
a lot of innocent blood could be shed.
很多无辜者可能会流血
People who both you and I care about are gonna get hurt.
你和我都在乎的人会受伤
And you don't seem like the most sentimental guy,
你看上去虽然不像很感情用事的人
but you're still listening.
但你还在听
And that knife isn't in my neck,
那把刀也没捅进我的脖子
so I have to believe that right now...
所以我只能相信 此刻
maybe you and I are on the same side.
或许我们是站在一边的
You got guts, Harvard. I'll give you that.
你挺有胆子 哈佛男 这我承认
Columbia, actually, but it's not courage.
其实是哥伦比亚大学的 但不是胆子
It's more like sheer adrenaline.
更像是纯肾上腺素
Hey, look, I wouldn't be asking,
听着 我问问题
I wouldn't be here doing this if it wasn't important.
我这么做 完全是因为这非常重要
Smitty was on a run,
史密特当时在跑活儿
I-90 with four brothers, transporting a big score.
跟我们四个兄弟 走I90公路运一批大货物
They were hit by a goddamn army.
他们被一支军队袭击了
Their whole crew was cut to pieces.
整个车队都被打烂了
Left there like roadkill.
像路毙动物一样被丢在那里
Any idea who did it? Nah.
知道是谁干的吗 不
New crew, doesn't matter. Whoever they are,
新来的 无所谓 不管他们是谁
we're gonna find 'em.
我们一定会找到他们
And when we do, you wanna be very far away from the action.
到时候 你最好躲得远远的
You didn't hear none of this from me. Now go.
这些话都不是我说的 走吧
And don't come back.
别再回来了
I always knew the devil would come for me.
我一向知道魔鬼会找到我
But I thought I would be dead first.
但我以为我那时会已经死了
I'm gonna get some help. No!
我去找人求助 不
No... no...
不不
Who did this?
是谁干的
No one escapes this.
没人能逃脱
No one can get away.
没人能躲避
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me who they are.
告诉我他们是谁
No "they."
不是"他们"
Him.
是他
It's one man.
只有一个人
Hold it right there.
站住
Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
What was that?
怎么回事
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Shit.
该死
Someone's come to finish the job.
有人来做了断了
Don't move.
别动
No, to hell with that.
不 去他妈的
He's got a gun!
他有枪
Shit.
该死
Come on, come on, come on!
快走 快走
Come on!
快走
Dear God.
老天爷
Shit.
该死
What? You-- You don't have the right keys?
什么 你没钥匙吗
Shut up! Shut up! Is this even your car?
闭嘴 这是你的车吗
Belonged to a friend. Where's he?
是个朋友的 他人呢
He's dead.
他死了
Get in!
上车
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表